Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Fitters done an amazing job and were very accommodating. Had one problem, we ordered 2 doors and were due to have them both fitted on the same day, however, only 1 door was given to the fitters, we then had to arrange for someone to be available for when the fitter returned the following day.
My door looks as expected
Easy Website and good communication
Door quality was mediocre (for example, ugly screw hole caps badly fitted) but price was high. Service was good.
Good delivery service
Doors arrived and acceptable however when we ordered it stated delivery within 7 days and it took over 2 weeks. Also another bug bear for us was stated delivery date did not happen - We then chased and never got a reply but eventually the doors turned up
Hi Alan,
I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. I can see your order was initially delayed and for this we apologies.

I just wanted to point out that our advertised delivery time for your door is 2 weeks (not 7 days), and it was delivered within this time.

However I do understand the delay would of been an inconvenience.

"Order was wrong"
Didn't arrive within the stated time period
Delivered wrong glass .part refund so far for extras that did not arrive . two weeks for new glass to be delivered . Staff professional and friendly.
Dear Kevin,
Our apologies for the error with your glass and the inconvenience caused. I hope everything is now to your satisfaction, however if there is any other query at all please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

their not the best
Hi Carl,
I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment, please do get back in touch so we can see if there is anything we can do to help.

Missed 3 appointments for measuring
Hi Sangsoo,
We are sorry to hear of your disappointment. Looking through your notes I can see there were initially some issues in finding your address and making contact, as well as a job overrunning and needing to be rescheduled, and for this we apologies.
Just Value Doors
The pictures on the site do not accurately represent the door purchased, however the door itself is OK but for the price I felt it could have been better.
Don't do reviews
Well they havent yet. Paid in full and no door and date to be fitted. Too much email and not enough delivery
Don't know yet as haven't fitted yet. Should get fitted before Easter.
Good quality product Good online ordering system
Good value. Item as described. Bit of an issue with missing item but soon sorted.
The delivery date confirmation did not arrive as promised and we had to chase. However, I am happy with the doors and windows.
We are happy with the door and the installation service. However the numbers and the knocker haven't arrived with the door so I have to chase them up now.
Hello Hannah,
I'm pleased your happy with the door itself and apologies for the numbers and knocker being missing. I can see these have been ordered and an appointment arranged to return and fit the missing parts. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Just Value Doors
Some minor damage on door trim which had been 'tarted up' before being sent. Additionally, door arrived with a broken top roller however this was addressed by the vendor by promptly posting a new roller. Apart from these issues I am pleased with the doors and the price paid.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 1,109 reviews