Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Nice doors, long delivery time but that's probably down to Covid
Ordered a set of french doors I have to say certainly not the cheapest company but french doors arrived a day early and were in good condition and delievery driver very friendly and helpful.

Apart from 2 missing trickle vents one thing I need to say is I was told a fixing kit and packers were including in price.

However they are not bit of a con in my opinion especially with how much you you pay.
It is hard to write a review when the doors are not here yet.
Ordered on line easy .customer service was impeccable. Refunds paid Asap .I Am excited and hope all essential works are safe and well.Thankyou for your big hearts.
Damaged screws in the handle pack, resulting in me having to drive from
Tunbridge Wells tony our Heathfield depot. (1.5hrs off site)
On completion of job I found door number and cill end caps missing so
will have to return to clients house to fit.
(Previous door supplier by you required glazier to attend to rectify water leaking issues. . . . )
You are very helpful when issues arise but I fear your quality control is not upto speed.
Why is the guarantee not automatic and why us it conditional upon completing a review?
Hello,
Thanks for your review. The guarantee is given freely (you don't have to leave a review), we only kindly 'ask' you for a review.

Just Value Doors
The door is perfect, but disappointed that it took 3 attempts to get the spec right, which added to the time it took to be delivered.
good service still waiting for warranty
I haven't received the doors yet so hard to comment.
Telephone customer service wasn't great, I was just asked to put it in an email, however, the email responses were very helpful.
I have never been overly happy with the rose design in the glass of my door as you can't see the colours from the outside at all. I complained about this several times but every time someone came out they said they couldn't do anything about it which has been extremely disappointing
Have not yet received my door so can't really say.
I did have to ring to find out a delivery date as no one got in touch with me.
And i signed in as a trade customer but never received a discount like I was told.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear your delivery email didn't arrive and also that your trade discount was not applied. You do sometimes need to log out and log back in for the discount to be applied. We will look into this and apply a credit to your account.

Just Value Doors
Good products but very poor communication regarding a long delay on delivery
Dear Daniel,
Thanks for your review and apologies for the delay in getting your order to you. We have been experiencing a few supplier issues recently. We are now back on track going forward, however do understand this will have been an inconvenience and apologies for this.

All good.

A bit delay in delivery.
The ordering/ delivery was fine but it isn’t clear on the webpage that you have to cut and install the panels yourself. I see no reason why this couldn’t be done in the factory as it’s not site specific. Other than that I have no complaints.
Dear Danny,
Thanks for your review and I'm happy that you are satisfied with the product. Regards cutting of the panel - just to point out our panels are cut to size and ready to fit, all with exception to the 'Cornwall Style Stable Door'. As this panel requires two sizes (top and bottom) and we can only specify one size from our supplier, so we get around this by sending a full sized panel for cutting on site. I completely appreciate this isn't ideal and will bring your comment up with the factory manager to see if we can get both top and bottom panels cut to size in future.

Just Value Doors.
Products turned up when arranged, had to replace 6 panels of glass due to finger prints on the inside of the glass.. quality seems good, bit rough on the finishing but easily tidied up
Dear Scott,
Thanks for your comments. We would again like to apologies for 6 of your glass units arriving in an unacceptable condition and thank you for your patience while these were replaced. I trust everything is now satisfactory and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any further assistance.

Just Value Doors
Confirmation email needs rewording "Your provisional delivery date is Monday 19 August 2019

We will notify you if any change, otherwise delivery will be on this date.

Delivery due week commencing 19/8. Date to be confirmed nearer the time"

I had no further information from this seller and was told on the 19th that it wouldn't be delivered...
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your comments, we will certainly look into this. Usually we are able to confirm a delivery date the next working day, however sometimes we are only able to confirm a week commencing date and update you closer to the time. We will look to make this clearer and apologies for any confusion.

Just Value Doors
Door not to the quality expected. And the delivery driver just wanted to leave the door on the side of the road and not very helpful
Dear Sunny,
I'm very sorry to hear you are not satified with the quality - I can assure you we only use high quality components and include a full 10 year guaratee on all parts.

Just Value Doors Ltd
Door was delivered on time, however a couple of items were missed and a small miscommunication on measurements meant the door wasn't the correct size
acceptable