Just Tyres Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Just Tyres deliver?

How can I contact Just Tyres?

admin@justtyres.com

Unit 3, iO CentreFingle DriveStonebridge

Categories:
Motoring
Tyres

Tell us how Just Tyres made you happy

"Guildford branch. Friendly, helpful, honest. Went out of their way to give good service.Professional and happy to help. Answered my questions and explained to help me understand and get the best out of my existing tyres, not just try and sell me tyres I didn't yet need (unlike National Tyres and Autocentre in Guildford who'd just tried to rip me off). Just Tyres are now my go-to supplier for all things tyres in Guildford. I'm happy to recommend them."
Are you Just Tyres? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered online and booked a fitting slot for Old Stratford. When I arrived both fitting bays were full. Spoke to one of the fitters who said they would get to me as quickly as possible. This turned out to be an hour later than my slot and only after they had served someone who arrived after me! Complaint made to customer service and no response received. Second complaint made to Ian Grant (big boss), based on the fact that customer services hadn’t responded. Over a month later and Ian Grant can’t even be bothered to respond to an email complaining about poor customer service. We booked the first slot of the day just to make sure we were not delayed, however the first slot is 9am and they open at 8.30. No apologies from site staff, no response from customer service and no response from the CEO. The first time I used Just Tyres I had no complaints, the second time they messed up the tracking, third time the wrong speed rating of tyre would have been fitted if I hadn’t noticed, the response to this was don’t worry you shouldn’t be going over 130mph anyway. (I assume this advise is given to all customers) This time just poor customer service from start to finish. Mr Grant, you and your company have had an opportunity to respond, now you have lost several customers because of your companies lack of ability to take any interest. Well done you, this is exactly how successful companies fail."
"BEWARE AVOID SCAM - I HAVE BEEN HAD...I telephoned Just Tyres Aylesbury 31.12.18 to enquire for new tyres to match existing contisport; I was advised I could order these online which I did paying via paypal also using a Vouchercloud promotional discount code entitling me to a £10 discount. The payment was confirmed and order no issued at Justtyres website. The fitting was to be today at 4pm but the tyres had not arrived but it was confirmed by staff lorry was on its way - I waited 1.5 hrs and it was pitch black the tyres were fitted I was issued receipt in a hurried way as they were closing. I came home to discover they had fitted tyres different to the ones I ordered online - cheaper quality versions (that represented the same discounted price paid via Vouchercloud) furthermore Justtyres do not issue confirmation of what was purchased and paid for online so there is no evidence of what you ordered - I now have tyres I didn't order and do not match and are cheaper and poorer quality than what I ordered and paid for...this is a scam of manipulating sales of tyres via discount coupons only to be fitted cheaper different tyres that are not the ones chosen and paid for. Beware the paypal receipt only shows the total amount paid and Just Tyres do not supply confirmation of order or detailed receipt of any sort so you have no evidence. I am taking matters further as this is gross misrepresentation and I want the tyres I ordered and paid for. I strongly feel this is a company to be avoided at all costs. I AM TAKING MATTERS FURTHER"
"These guys are a joke! took my brand new alloys for tyres fitting and they scuffed 3 of them on their machine and when I told the manager I wasn't happy he said, we just won't charge you for fitting (lol) which was £40, I said I don't think so they need to put the damage right, manager got angry and told me to leave the premises or he will call the Police, I told him I would leave once I got an invoice stating the cost and damaged caused, manager said well I will have to charge you £80 (price gone from £40 to £80). Long story short I dealt with the ops manager in the end, they took my wheels (for weeks and weeks on end) and was told they will order a brand new set and when I got these so called brand new alloys, they wasn't brand new they was repaired and powder coats but to a very poor standard, lumps here/there and there was blemishes and I called them and they assured me they was brand new after a debate head office called me back and confirmed they was infact repaired, after a few more weeks I finally got my new alloys and they told me they are not fitting the tyres for me and I would have to go somewhere else. very rude people and if you like your alloys don't get tyres fitted with these guys."
"High Wycombe branch fitted 4 tyres for me excellent job by the two fitters. This evening coming home on M4 Bracknell turning a Lordy broke down due to tyres exploiding over motor way corner. I had to swerve violently to moss the truck and burst tyres all over the motor way exit corner ( bit of a fast blind corner) The new tyres were fantastic and stopped me from overturning the car. Great tyres guys and great fitting, I owe you one, big time. Tyres performed like magic on the edge. Car reg X1HBH 230 SLK"
"Went to the old stratford branch to get tyres fitted. staff were friendly and fast!"
"Guildford branch botched the 4-tyre fitting or wheel alignment and left the car in a dangerous state. Reluctant to fix the job - blaming suspension. Going to dealer now for investigation (for £58). Cowboys. Never again. Next stop: Small claims court."
"Booked online. Excellent all-in price, very quick professional service. Second time I have used the Huddersfield branch."
"The guys at Potters Bar have been very helpful and friendly going that extra mile to try and help - ordered in tyres for me and fitted - very easy transaction so have reccomended to others and will do so again - the customer service is what sets the Potters Bar branch apart from other tyre shops in the area - well done guys"
"""Wouldn't recommend. Their advertised prices may be low but it seems they try to scam a bit extra where they think they can get away with it. I took my husband's car in for him to have two new tyres. He'd asked for the new ones to be fitted on the rear (as usually recommended for safety) and the rear ones to be moved to the front (as they were hardly worn). I was told that for this to be done there would be an extra charge for the wheels to be re balanced. I was suspicious about this (mostly due to the guy's body language) but unfortunately did not have my phone to check with my husband. If I had have phoned him he would have told me that they were just taking advantage of a woman with limited knowledge of tyres. There would be no reason to re-balance wheels when no tyres have been removed from the wheels. We won't be using Just tyres again and will be warning plenty of others not to."
"OK value for the money, the men were watching YouTube videos when I walked in"
"Phil took hours to replace 1 tyre.. HOW? But good price"
"Great service, fast to flip my tyres, but charged me 3 times by accident"
"I had to replace 6 tyres on my rig, cost me over 5000 too expenseive -- I want refund"
"not pleased with the service --- will go elsewhere next time -- read reviews my fault"
"Tyre options are nice, but very expensive"
"Not horrible service, but very slow"
"Horrible service, extremely bad prices, go elsewhere!"
"excellent service, but bad prices"
"Go to Firestone, slow customer service, but good tyres"
Just Tyres is rated 4.58 based on 849 reviews