Just Tyres Reviews

Categories:
Motoring
Tyres

Tell us how Just Tyres made you happy

"These guys are a joke! took my brand new alloys for tyres fitting and they scuffed 3 of them on their machine and when I told the manager I wasn't happy he said, we just won't charge you for fitting (lol) which was £40, I said I don't think so they need to put the damage right, manager got angry and told me to leave the premises or he will call the Police, I told him I would leave once I got an invoice stating the cost and damaged caused, manager said well I will have to charge you £80 (price gone from £40 to £80). Long story short I dealt with the ops manager in the end, they took my wheels (for weeks and weeks on end) and was told they will order a brand new set and when I got these so called brand new alloys, they wasn't brand new they was repaired and powder coats but to a very poor standard, lumps here/there and there was blemishes and I called them and they assured me they was brand new after a debate head office called me back and confirmed they was infact repaired, after a few more weeks I finally got my new alloys and they told me they are not fitting the tyres for me and I would have to go somewhere else. very rude people and if you like your alloys don't get tyres fitted with these guys."
Are you Just Tyres? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Just Tyres receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"High Wycombe branch fitted 4 tyres for me excellent job by the two fitters. This evening coming home on M4 Bracknell turning a Lordy broke down due to tyres exploiding over motor way corner. I had to swerve violently to moss the truck and burst tyres all over the motor way exit corner ( bit of a fast blind corner) The new tyres were fantastic and stopped me from overturning the car. Great tyres guys and great fitting, I owe you one, big time. Tyres performed like magic on the edge. Car reg X1HBH 230 SLK"
"Went to the old stratford branch to get tyres fitted. staff were friendly and fast!"
"Guildford branch botched the 4-tyre fitting or wheel alignment and left the car in a dangerous state. Reluctant to fix the job - blaming suspension. Going to dealer now for investigation (for £58). Cowboys. Never again. Next stop: Small claims court."
"Booked online. Excellent all-in price, very quick professional service. Second time I have used the Huddersfield branch."
"The guys at Potters Bar have been very helpful and friendly going that extra mile to try and help - ordered in tyres for me and fitted - very easy transaction so have reccomended to others and will do so again - the customer service is what sets the Potters Bar branch apart from other tyre shops in the area - well done guys"
"""Wouldn't recommend. Their advertised prices may be low but it seems they try to scam a bit extra where they think they can get away with it. I took my husband's car in for him to have two new tyres. He'd asked for the new ones to be fitted on the rear (as usually recommended for safety) and the rear ones to be moved to the front (as they were hardly worn). I was told that for this to be done there would be an extra charge for the wheels to be re balanced. I was suspicious about this (mostly due to the guy's body language) but unfortunately did not have my phone to check with my husband. If I had have phoned him he would have told me that they were just taking advantage of a woman with limited knowledge of tyres. There would be no reason to re-balance wheels when no tyres have been removed from the wheels. We won't be using Just tyres again and will be warning plenty of others not to."
"OK value for the money, the men were watching YouTube videos when I walked in"
"Phil took hours to replace 1 tyre.. HOW? But good price"
"Great service, fast to flip my tyres, but charged me 3 times by accident"
"I had to replace 6 tyres on my rig, cost me over 5000 too expenseive -- I want refund"
"not pleased with the service --- will go elsewhere next time -- read reviews my fault"
"Tyre options are nice, but very expensive"
"Not horrible service, but very slow"
"Horrible service, extremely bad prices, go elsewhere!"
"excellent service, but bad prices"
"Go to Firestone, slow customer service, but good tyres"
"Huntingdon brach needs a fresh coat of paint, shamefully accepted my credit card without fees"
"slow service from phil, bad prices, seek elsewhere, read reviews!"
"I recently visited the shop at the high wycombre brach as I always do .. Spoke to Phil very disappointed"
Just Tyres is rated 4.58 based on 846 reviews