Just Tyres Reviews

Just Tyres have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

91% of reviewers recommend Just Tyres

admin@justtyres.com

Unit 3, iO CentreFingle DriveStonebridge

Categories:
Motoring
Tyres

How would you rate Just Tyres ?

"Went to the old stratford branch to get tyres fitted. staff were friendly and fast!"
"Guildford branch botched the 4-tyre fitting or wheel alignment and left the car in a dangerous state. Reluctant to fix the job - blaming suspension. Going to dealer now for investigation (for £58). Cowboys. Never again. Next stop: Small claims court."
"Booked online. Excellent all-in price, very quick professional service. Second time I have used the Huddersfield branch."
"The guys at Potters Bar have been very helpful and friendly going that extra mile to try and help - ordered in tyres for me and fitted - very easy transaction so have reccomended to others and will do so again - the customer service is what sets the Potters Bar branch apart from other tyre shops in the area - well done guys"
"""Wouldn't recommend. Their advertised prices may be low but it seems they try to scam a bit extra where they think they can get away with it. I took my husband's car in for him to have two new tyres. He'd asked for the new ones to be fitted on the rear (as usually recommended for safety) and the rear ones to be moved to the front (as they were hardly worn). I was told that for this to be done there would be an extra charge for the wheels to be re balanced. I was suspicious about this (mostly due to the guy's body language) but unfortunately did not have my phone to check with my husband. If I had have phoned him he would have told me that they were just taking advantage of a woman with limited knowledge of tyres. There would be no reason to re-balance wheels when no tyres have been removed from the wheels. We won't be using Just tyres again and will be warning plenty of others not to."
"OK value for the money, the men were watching YouTube videos when I walked in"
"Phil took hours to replace 1 tyre.. HOW? But good price"
"Great service, fast to flip my tyres, but charged me 3 times by accident"
"I had to replace 6 tyres on my rig, cost me over 5000 too expenseive -- I want refund"
"not pleased with the service --- will go elsewhere next time -- read reviews my fault"
"Tyre options are nice, but very expensive"
"Not horrible service, but very slow"
"Horrible service, extremely bad prices, go elsewhere!"
"excellent service, but bad prices"
"Go to Firestone, slow customer service, but good tyres"
"Huntingdon brach needs a fresh coat of paint, shamefully accepted my credit card without fees"
"slow service from phil, bad prices, seek elsewhere, read reviews!"
"I recently visited the shop at the high wycombre brach as I always do .. Spoke to Phil very disappointed"
"nice people but slow service"
"VERY HIGH prices -- AVOID!"
Just Tyres is rated 4.59 based on 844 reviews