Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
4.7
Based on 14,281 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
A very pleasant and helpful lady dealing with my requests
Customer service was excellent all our questions explained and answered lady we spoke to ( sorry can't remember your name ) was lovely and very proffesional.
We have used Just Travel for a number of years and always found their price competitive. They are comfortable to deal with when buying but we have never made any claim, so can't comment on that. We have just renewed and are very happy with renewal price.
Very clear on the phone ,good prices for my older age group thank you,
A fair bit of information to collect, but didn't take too long. An immediate quotation was given (the cheapest of a selection). The staff member was very pleasant and efficient. Overall a good experience.
Customer service was brilliant, the young lady I spoke to was very helpful and polite
Been with yous for a few years and never had any bother booking and the price of cover suits me, thanks x
I returned to Just Travel Cover for my quotation as I have previously used them for my travel insurance requirements. that in itself says I was happy with their service. My experience this time did not disappoint. The agent who dealt with me was very knowledgeable and patient given the time taken to deal with our medical declaration. All our diverse pre-existing conditions were covered in the policy. Highly recommended
Good reasonable price covered what we needed
Very well informed. Know the product well.
I Always use Just Travel for all holiday insurance. Easy to use website, on going medical issues covered and at 81 think they are reasonably priced
Girl that quoted us was extremely helpful & friendly
Even allowing for a couple of health issues, it only took a few minutes to find a suitable policy.
I am going on a cruise There is no form to fill in Apart from flight information
Recommended by Four Oaks Travel, Sutton Coldfield. Clear instruction format. Will take a further policy out for my trip to Canada in July Thanks for your concern. Regards, Dave Woods..👍
Best price which covers all my needs and easy to navigate through the site.
Travel cover with just travel was so easy no fuss quick and very professional . Highly recommended and good on price . Thank you brilliant!!!!!!
The Phone was answered quickly, and the service efficient and helpful.
I had a call back quickly.The questions were easy to answer.Not too onerous.Once I had paid the documents were sent immediately.Efficiently done.
No problems got what cover I needed at a reasonable price
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.65 based on 14,281 reviews