Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
4.7
Based on 14,307 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
I found the person who answered very helpful. My husband and I have quite complex medical needs but I found the questions relatively straightforward. Also so she more than willing to give me quotes for single trip and annual insurance with all the various grades of policy being explained. Glad Zippola was recommended to them.
It took 3 phone calls to get my insurance sorted but this was due to my having a few slight medical problems. The people I spoke to where very patient with me and took the time to explain things.
Very helpful .hope it works out well as booking people have predicted.
Very easy to complete application on line with very competitive prices
It was the quickest and easiest insurance I’ve ever purchased. 5 minutes was all it took
Fuss free cover arranged over the phone with Ellie x
Was easy to book, thanks
Robyn went above and beyond to put myself and my husband’s insurance in place, she was very pleasant, patient and I felt comfortable and reassured with explanations of our level of cover Would recommend without doubt.
Used you a few times but taken yearly travel with you now travel is back to normal excellent service on the telephone and great to receive discounts I recommend you to my family and friends. Thanks Janet
GREAT SERVICE ON LINE, EASY TO USE AND EASIER THAN OTHER ON LINE MEDICAL TRAVEL INSURANCE WEBSITES, CHEAPER THAN BANK INSURANCE AND OTHER ON LINE MEDICAL CONDITIONS INSURANCE, NOT TAKEN HOLIDAY YET, HOPEFULLY WILL NOT HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM,DOWNLOADED INSURANCE ON LINE NO PROBLEM
I’ve used Just Travel on a number of occasions and always found them to be efficient and competitively priced. Due to a flight cancellation it was necessary to change the dates on my single trip policy and this was done without question and at nil cost. Great service.
Excellent service and price
Good service. Excellent price for the cover we needed. Already recommended to friends.
Cheapest price for a great product used yhem the last couple of years.
The lovely person I spoke too was really helpful. she gave me lots of information about different policies, was clear and very helpful. I felt understood and cared about, and i was given lots of different options rather than forced into one policy.
Had given up on finding affordable travel insurance for oldies with medical conditions. Thank you for finding one.
Quick and easy online quote at a sensible price for over 75’s.
I have used just travel before and find their process easy and the prices very competitive
Consistently good, we've used Just Travel for the past 6 years. The staff are efficient and polite, and the quotes have always been competitive.
Questions were easy to understand and policy quick to open for an elderly person.
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.65 based on 14,307 reviews