Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Excellent service as always, call handler was extremely helpful and efficient, I would definitely recommend to friends and family as I have done in the past
Very helpful, knowledgeable customer service advisor
Helpful staff and efficient helpful in arranging my travel cover . Thanks
The phones were off the hook on Friday 17th even though it said open until 8pm. Saturday no answer Sunday no answer. Monday answered but too late to take out smart baggage cover as you need to take it out 24hours before. My baggage came late so I could have claimed but couldn’t as i was travelling the following day. I don’t understand why the message says sorry our opening hours are until 8pm when I called at 5pm???
Very good price compared to other companies
As always a I find the staff pleasant and efficient. It's not my first time with you and it certainly won't be my last.
We were very impressed with the service we received and were happy to go ahead with transaction.
It was a straight forward question and answer on the phone with a friendly person in charge. No problem.thank you.
I’ll let you know if & when Covid / claim hits !
Service was outstanding the 2 girls I got on the phone couldn’t be more helpful and could give me the exact cover I wanted and advice me very well on the cover I needed and In future I will be using you guys and will look into Annual cover as I travel alot
Great customer service and comprehensive coverage at a very reasonable price!
Been a client for a few years, always find them efficient, helpful, and competive
Always efficient and helpful which is why we have used them for years!
Cancelled cover due to covid. However, when ordering cover, very helpful considering my complicated medical history
Friendly and easy to deal with
Very helpful staff who made finding insurance easy.
As always very polite staff and good value price for the policy which gives me the cover I need.
Good choice of cover. Sensible underwriting
I am not very good at doing things online so decided to buy the travel insurance via a telephone call. The young lady was very helpful and I got the policy I required.
This is the second time we have bought into Just Travel insurance, essentially offers comprehensive cover for all eventualities and in all circumstances.
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.65 based on 13,868 reviews