Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
4.7
Based on 14,282 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Excellent service. Very helpful and couritous. Thank you.
No problems at, simple application.👍
I found Just Travel very clear & easy to follow when filling in the application. The questions I encountered were promptly answered by personal in a very meaningful manner.
Staff was very helpful so grateful to her thanks
Had trouble online but phoned the office and they handled it no problem at all
Once again I have just used Just Travel for a further insurance for my holiday in September this year (2022) as I have previously used Just Travel already twice this year because I have always been pleased with the service. L.Elliott
Excellent service as ever so friendly and helpful
I have used your company all last year for coach holidays in Britain and ow decided to get a yearly European insurance. I was really pleased with the quote . Excellent service when I phone the girls are so pleasant. Thankyou.
Always had very good service from Just Travel Cover, we’ve been using them for several years.
We have always used this company when we go on holiday, can't fault them. The price is fantastic, will buy it again this year and next. Very happy thanks.
Very quick and easy to do
Delighted to say that the service care and attention received from Paul was excellent.
Seemed to cover everything we required and more
extremely helpful . Very friendly and explained the policy. Spoke to Naomi first who then put me through to Ellie
The young lady who took my call was excellent she explained the different types of coverage,I would use them again
Efficient and friendly service. Very happy with cover provided and the cost
Had some difficulty processing payment so gave customer service a call. The lady was able to check the system and confirm payment had gone through and forwarded documents promptly. I only hope I don’t have to use the insurance!!
Easy to arrange over internet
Very Helpful call handler but you will only find out how good the insurance is if you have to claim
EXCELLENT SERVICE,PLEASANT PEOPLE TO TALK TOO,....I FEEL EVERYTHING WAS FOR MY BENEFECT AND I FEEL SAFE WITH YOU AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST .
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.65 based on 14,282 reviews