Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Very easy and competitive price
All done on line - very straightforward.
Too early to review as I have only just taken up this policy and I am not travelling for some time. However the process of obtaining cover was good. A much broader question and answer session than most.
After ring round to others we tried you again and found what you offered for the price was just to good to turn down thank you.
A very helpful lady give us everything we needed for our holiday
It's difficult at our age to get a good annual travel policy - also a policy with over 31 consecutive days as most seem to have. We are pleased to have found Just Travel Cover which is perfect for us - and a great price! Unfortunately our policy required an amendment - one easy call to an office in England - problem solved ! All policy documents sent on line in record time, easy to download and print if required.
Excellent sevice as always. Thank you.
Found them very helpful,,
Easy to purchase COVID cover may need more information
Very easy site to operate and found easy to understand and very happy with quotes would recommend
Good prices - especially with medical conditions to cover. Staff are professional and helpful if you need to call them. Hopefully we won’t need to make a claim but that is always the real test !
The process of taking out the insurance was expeditious but thorough and the cover what we sought.
I always use Just Travel for travel insurance. They provide cover for older people with medical conditions at a reasonable price.
I would like to say the girl I spoke to was very helpful and pleasant she took time to explain what I was covered for and did not hurry me me I also have since recommended my sister who has also taken out insurance with yourselves Thank the lady for her assistance
I have used your services before your colleague explained your services in an easy way and the prices seemed competitive so will use Just Travel again...
Very good on the phone .very helpful explaining everything to me
Excellent service received and quote acceptable. Very efficient.
We found it very easy and the price and cover was excellent.
Excellent service as always, call handler was extremely helpful and efficient, I would definitely recommend to friends and family as I have done in the past
Very helpful, knowledgeable customer service advisor
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.65 based on 13,866 reviews