Just Scented Candles Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Just Scented Candles

About Just Scented Candles: Just Scented Candles is a one stop online store for scented candles, fragranced candles, wax melts and more.

01202069444

info@justscentedcandles.co.uk

Office 2,Lorne Park House,1 Lorne Park Road

How would you rate Just Scented Candles ?

How would you rate the delivery
How would you rate the product you received
"I ordered this candle 22/12:15 it arrived 07/01/16. Poor delivery"
How would you rate the delivery
How would you rate the product you received
"I bought a candle from this website as a gift for my mum. When I got it in the post, the candle was completely shattered beyond use. I emailed this company about the issue & I haven't heard anything back from them what-so-ever. I'd reccommend that people don't buy from this company as they're a waste of time & money"
Hi Jasmine

We're really sorry that your candle got broken in the post. We have emailed you - please could you check your spam / junk folder in case our email went there?
If you can't find the email, please let us know as we are very keen to get you another candle for your mum as soon as possible!

Kind Regards
Cameron
Just Scented Candles
Lesley Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very small meltlets"
Oh, we're sorry you found the wax melts smaller than expected :( The WoodWick wax melts we sell are small, designed to fit into even the very smallest wax burners, but we'll look at stocking some larger melts soon! Thanks for your custom.
Just Scented Candles is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews