Just Posh Masks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks
Read Just Posh Masks Reviews

About Just Posh Masks:

Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

Just Posh Art LtdPO Box 4812

Tell us how Just Posh Masks made you happy
Beautiful mask. Their website has gorgeous, fun, creative masks. Unfortunately, it did not arrive in time for the party. The carrier service said my package was out for delivery at the expected time but never arrived. I called them at 7pm that Friday inquiring and they said my package was with the carrier and they will deliver every package still, even if it meant they delivered at midnight. I got the package 3 days later. I had paid for express shipping so that hurts.
Mask was well packaged. Well done.
Great customer service and lovely mask.
Very good quality and swift delivery. Would have preferred elasticated band to ribbons.
I love my mask there’s lots of creative potential
Fast delivery, and an awesome mask. Really fantastic, and well priced for the quality.
Excellent product and quick delivery. Purchased blank masks, am busy being creative! Thank you.
Amazing ! Quality ! Quick service
Lovely mask & looked really good on. Brilliant service
Quick delivery, and great quality. Was easy to keep on for the entire night.
Just Posh Masks 5 star review on 14th October 2019
Purchased couples filigree ball masks. Excellent quality very good price. Packed superbly. Would highly recommend.
Loved our posh Masks .. only thing was not pleased with next day delivery paid and definitely wasn’t next day.. but very impressed with the Masks in our delivery
Very fast delivery and great quality goods.
The masks were delivered promptly and were well packed. They were just as described on the website and felt of high quality.
I bought a beautiful mask for a christmas masquarade ball. I recieved my mask very quickly - it came in a wonderful box (which was a pleasure to open). My mask is beautiful. The picture on the internet doesnt quite do it justice!!! It's light and comfortable to wear. I can't wait for the next occasion to wear it. Although these masks can be more expensive than other places online it is definitely worth the cost. 10/10. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service and a beautiful mask of excellent quality. Thank you, will use you again.
Tracy and Stuart .They are Reliable, Dependable, Trusted and 100 % original, high good quality mask 👍👍👍
Just Posh Masks 5 star review on 28th September 2019
It's little heavy on my glasses. I thought it would have some bling, but it's all black. Can be confusing when applying it on your glasses. I thought it was over piced for what I received.
Good quality product with lots of choice
Looked fabulous and surprisingly light and comfortable.
Just Posh Masks 5 star review on 19th September 2019