Just Posh Masks Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks

About Just Posh Masks: Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

How would you rate Just Posh Masks ?

Sharon J
"The Mask was very was very classy and comfortable to wear just wish I had a stick ."
Julie H
"Beautiful Venetian mask, very happy with my purchase! Mask was promptly dispatched & arrived safely, packaged in a well padded black box."
Sylvia C
"Great product. Excellent delivery service & good communicatiin throughout."
"I was really pleased with the masks I received and had many lovely remarks on the evening I will recommend them to everyone"
"Excellent product, fast delivery, beautifully packaged. Real value for money - thank you!"
"High quality mask, though you definitely need a petit face for it to fit."
"Very pleased with mask. Good value! Very personable and considerate service."
"Mask was just as photographed. Very high quality for the price paid. Delivery was quick and secure. Mask arrived in a lovely box where you can safely store your mask after use."
"Absolutely beautiful masks. Received in a lovely purple box wrapped with tissue and arrived much sooner than expected! Really fabulous quality and I will definitely be purchasing from here again!"
"really pleased with the quality of the mask , plenty of choice as well. Delivered on time."
"Stunning masks and very well made, delivery was very prompt as well. Thankyou."
"Very lovely masks and comfortable to wear - not heavy and easy to wear. Speedy delivery too. Thank you"
"I received my mask very quickly and in a very good sturdy box. The mask is beautiful but I feel a little over priced, and it is a lot more silver than it is white, but i will still be wearing it, as it still looks great."
"Would have liked the mask to be a bit thicker. I feel it will bend and crease with use."
"Many thanks for the good and fast deliveries . Your items are always well packed . No problems at all buying from your company . Regards Jean-Michel ."
"Perfect packaging exceptional yes I would recommend it matches my dress so well thanks Julie leonard"
"Beautiful mask. Great quality. Not just well packaged but in its own long term storage box. Very happy."
"A beautiful mask that was as described, good quality in excellent packaging."
"I just love your products, they are of a superb quality, delivered on time and packaged beautifully, and whenever I look at them I am transported back to Venice probably my favourite city in the World."
"Delivered quickly and masks as advertised."
"Fantastic choice, prompt service and exceptional quality"
"Beautiful masks for a very reasonable price. Arrived sooner than expected in a robust keepsafe box which will make stroing them between uses a lot easier too!"
"The masks are fantastic, the delivery of same by Parcel Force however was rubbish! They sent me a text message to say it would be delivered on the 10th having waited in, it didn’t arrive and eventually was delivered on the 13th with a text being sent 20mins before it arrived! I was out and had to collect from my local post office!"
Just Posh Masks is rated 4.80 based on 1,309 reviews