Just Posh Masks Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks

About Just Posh Masks: Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

How would you rate Just Posh Masks ?

Sharon J
"The Mask was very was very classy and comfortable to wear just wish I had a stick ."
Julie H
"Beautiful Venetian mask, very happy with my purchase! Mask was promptly dispatched & arrived safely, packaged in a well padded black box."
Sylvia C
"Great product. Excellent delivery service & good communicatiin throughout."
"I just love your products, they are of a superb quality, delivered on time and packaged beautifully, and whenever I look at them I am transported back to Venice probably my favourite city in the World."
"Delivered quickly and masks as advertised."
"Fantastic choice, prompt service and exceptional quality"
"Beautiful masks for a very reasonable price. Arrived sooner than expected in a robust keepsafe box which will make stroing them between uses a lot easier too!"
"The masks are fantastic, the delivery of same by Parcel Force however was rubbish! They sent me a text message to say it would be delivered on the 10th having waited in, it didn’t arrive and eventually was delivered on the 13th with a text being sent 20mins before it arrived! I was out and had to collect from my local post office!"
"Mask arrived on date it was due, well packaged. Mask was as picture/description and after a little effort fitted very well on the spectacles I intend to wear. I have since added some jewelled embelishment (stick on diamante gems) as the spectacle version does not have the option to have gems (which is a shame really), and now it really looks the business for the event I wanted it for."
"Beautiful quality mask in design & manufacture and a great service from Just Posh Masks - the first of many for my studio wall collection"
"Excellent selection and speedy delivery ;)"
"What can I say....the mask is awesome. beautifully packed. i can't wait to wear it for my 50th birthday masqurade ball in september...thank you."
"Absolutely first class service , the masks are better than we thought they would be thanks again Martin Summerfield."
"Good comfortable mask, nice finish, could have worn it all day and night! Delivery spot on. Thank you"
"I ordered three masks for a masked ball. All were well packaged in a nice box and were great quality. I wore my mask all night and it did not move, would highly recommend!"
"Received our masks by return of post,very pleased with them, bought a pair as we are going to a Alice in Wonderland ball.They are good quality and fit very well ,nice close fit to face."
"Thank you - we're delighted with both our masks (phantom and cats whiskers), beautifully packed, quick to arrive -excellent service! We'll recommend you ..... Susan Woolcott"
"Stunning masks, would definitely use Just Posk Masks again!"
"We have ordered many times from Just Posh Masks and we have never been disappointed. The order has always arrived quickly and items are as ordered x"
"The masks are absolutely beautiful and the fact that you are donating a percentage to the MNDA (we bought our masks for a charity ball in aid of MNDA) is the cherry on the cake! (Although I did forget to add the MNDA code and emailed in the hope that it may still be applied). I am very happy to buy from this company!"
"The mask arrived very quickly and it fits my glasses fine, just what I wanted"
"Bought four masks for a masked ball and was absolutely delighted with the quality of them. We all received compliments! There is a very wide selection to choose from. Delivery excellent, dispatched and arrived in the stated time. Thank you"
"Thanks Just Posh Masks for your very efficient service. The masks were delivered in a beautiful box & wrapped individually then packed with tissue paper so they didn’t move about in transit. The masks are well made & look exactly like the picture we ordered. Really happy & looking forward to wearing it at the masquerade ball."
Just Posh Masks is rated 4.80 based on 1,294 reviews