Just Posh Masks Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks

About Just Posh Masks: Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

Tell us how Just Posh Masks made you happy

Sharon J
"The Mask was very was very classy and comfortable to wear just wish I had a stick ."
Julie H
"Beautiful Venetian mask, very happy with my purchase! Mask was promptly dispatched & arrived safely, packaged in a well padded black box."
Sylvia C
"Great product. Excellent delivery service & good communicatiin throughout."
"Super fast delivery, excellent quality, would definitely recommend Posh Masks, Thank you"
"Well what can I say about “Just Posh Masks”.. I’ve spent weeks looking at various websites and stores.. looking for the mask that has a wow factor.. I have to say that’s most of the masks on the Just Posh Masks website.. having been invited to Chatsworth Hall for a masquerade Ball .. the must have a mask invitation seemed daunting.. but with the help of the extensive range and reviews from JPM it was a choice easily made.. I picked the mask and it arrived a few days later.. Let’s just say a big Wow as the packaging was opened.. the box they packed the mask in was as good as opening a brand new iPhone.. the feeling was awesome. The product is high quality and exceptional in design.. the mask is something I will look after and use again and again... thank you JPM..,"
"Everything as described, speedy delivery. Spot on. Already recommended to colleagues for our Christmas masked ball!"
"Arrived next day as promised. Excellent quality product. Highly recommend."
"Great style, good quality."
"Glue on front of mask, slightly messy and not taken time on"
"We ordered 14 masks for a work party, from ordering to delivery was very quick. A brilliant selection of masks and I would recommend this company to others."
"Beautiful masks have just arrived! can't wait for the party!"
"Fantastic masks, arrived in beautiful packaging- so well priced too 10 out of 10"
"I ordered a mans Smoking Silver Blue Ball Mask. It is very stylish and fitted my son perfect. Very easy to order."
"We loved our beautiful masks and had a great evening wearing them!! They were delivered quickly and efficiently, and can in a good protective box. Looking forward to having another excuse to wear them again, or irdering some more masks from “Just Posh Masks” in the future!!"
"I bought this for my work Christmas doo, I was the belle of the ball got so many compliments and very true to the picture highly recommend and fast delivery x"
"Awful. Over a week later and no mask recieved. After paying over the odds for postage and packing not impressed. Cannot comment of quality of product as yet to receive it."
This is an extremely disappointing review as the team at Just Posh Masks strive to please and achieve 5 stars

You purchased over the weekend and your mask was dispatched on Monday. You called us to ensure the mask was on its way and then you have rated us on the service of the couriers, who, we admit, have taken a little longer than usual.

However, during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the Festive season we expect this, which is why we offer next day guaranteed or say, please expect delivery to take up to 5 days if you opt for standard postage, which you did
"Great masks, excellent timely delivery - highly recommend!"
"Brilliant service and beautiful mask! Fits perfectly and is comfortable. Doesn’t irritate face at all! Thank you so much 😁"
"Really pleased with the masks. Looking forward to wearing them at our New Years Eve Masquerade Ball! Many thanks"
"Good"
"Really impressed by the speed of delivery and the quality of the masks — a real surprise and delight!"
"Excellent service and the masks are beautiful. Thank you."
"So pleased with quality of masks ! Easy to order and quick delivery . Very happy with service !"
Just Posh Masks is rated 4.80 based on 1,348 reviews