Just Posh Masks Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks

About Just Posh Masks: Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

Tell us how Just Posh Masks made you happy

Guy S
"Mask was great quality, went down a storm at the event."
"Super fast delivery, excellent quality, would definitely recommend Posh Masks, Thank you"
"We loved our beautiful masks and had a great evening wearing them!! They were delivered quickly and efficiently, and can in a good protective box. Looking forward to having another excuse to wear them again, or irdering some more masks from “Just Posh Masks” in the future!!"
"Lovely masks! Really high quality. We got two, the metal ones and the firmer card-like one! Both are brilliant."
"Good quality mask received very quickly."
"The mask arrived the day after I ordered it and it is exactly what I wanted.The quality is vey good. I will order from this company again , spoilt for choice ."
"I purchased the Cigno Fiore Black - His and Hers Ball Masks in Black and Silver for a masquerade ball. The quality was fantastic and I got loads of wonderful comments. I recommended the site to a friend who purchased four for the same event. We were all thrilled with our purchases and would highly recommend. The delivery was spot on, just as promised! - Thank you!"
"The mask is, as ordered, black velvet flock on metal. Now that I have seen it in person, I am no longer sure I made the correct choice (it's a gift for a goddaughter) and wonder about bending the metal to fit her nose better, but that is entirely on me. It's beatiful, very nicely packaged, communications between us were odd (I asked about tracking because the shipping instructions said it was with Canada post but but the tracking number was for a German company and showed the mask as being stuck in Germany, and was told it would track with Canada Post once they got it, but as it arrived that day, nevermind). I will definitely purchase from JustPosh next time I want a mask."
"There was no way to attach the mask to my glasses. The mask did not have any clip or anything. It was not what I expected. I'm going to a masquerade party and I still need a mask."
"The mask was of an exceptionally good quality (as good as some of the high-end ones I have purchased in venice). The time & care taken in the packaging was also exceptional. Overall the quality of service and the product were of the highest standard and I could not be happier."
"Different ladies mask sent to the one I ordered. It was left up to me to ring to find out why & also to ask for for a refund of the balance between what I paid & the cost of the substitute. This is not best practice. Someone should have rung to let me know so I could chose what to do & the overpayment should have been brought to my attention & not the other way round. Saying all this, the staff I spoke to were very nice & helpful. I kept the masks as they were similar to the ones ordered and are lovely & well made. If this kerfuffle about the wrong mask hadn’t happened, I would have given 5 stars."
"Lots of choice, easy to order, arrived quickly and exactly as advertised. Good quality and value."
"The site was good but there were 2 different masks shown in the pictures when I selected this item to view and I received the mask that I didn’t like as much as the other one. Having said that, to find somewhere that sells a mask that clips on to glasses was a revelation. I can now go to a masked ball without having to hold my mask on a stick all night 😊"
"Great service and product - high quality and good value for money."
"Good Value as bought packs of 4 masks. Helpful, Friendly Staff"
"Amazing service from start to finish. I knew exactly what was going on with my order at every stage. The mask arrived in a beautiful box and so well presented. If and when I need a mask again I know exactly where to come."
"Absolutely fantastic service masks arrived in lovely box and well packed. Haven’t worn them yet as masquerade 50th not until end of month but I just know they will be perfect 👍🏼"
"I am really pleased with the mask I purchased. It looks really good on the photo on the website, but when I received the mask in the flesh it was WOW. Fantastic product and great quality."
"🥇🥇"
"Great quality, sturdy, smart mask! Just as visualised on the website. Would highly recommend This mask and Posh Masks. Very speedy delivery too."
"Excellent quality and service."
"The masks are lovely and arrived in a timely manner. However we requested a stick on the male mask ties on the female mask. In fact we received a stick on the female mask and ties on the male mask. Completely opposite to our request."
Hi
We are really sorry about this mix up and are looking into why this happened
It is a shame that you did not contact us immediately so that we could have sent out a new set to you
Regards
Tracy
"Very helpful on email and quick delivery. Super service and product."
Just Posh Masks is rated 4.79 based on 1,381 reviews