Just Posh Masks Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks

About Just Posh Masks: Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

How would you rate Just Posh Masks?

Sharon J
"The Mask was very was very classy and comfortable to wear just wish I had a stick ."
Julie H
"Beautiful Venetian mask, very happy with my purchase! Mask was promptly dispatched & arrived safely, packaged in a well padded black box."
Sylvia C
"Great product. Excellent delivery service & good communicatiin throughout."
"Excellent variety of lovely masks for male and females, Service was outstanding and delivered in a lovely box so no damage to the mask . Can't wait to wear them this weekend to a Mardi Gras party ."
"Excellent service. Gorgeous masks very well made."
"Excellent next day delivery service. Ordered two his and hers masks 🎭 found it difficult to work out how you got them both in the box once I tried to re pack them 🤣 Superb quality masks tho"
"Fantastic masks and good service, thank you very much"
"I absolutely love this website, I collect masquerade masks and Just Posh Masks have such a large selection! The website is easy to use, the delivery is super quick and most importantly the masks are beautiful! I have bought 4 from this website now and I couldn’t be happier. I will be using Just Posh Masks to expand my collection in the future!"
"14 day try before you buy is great. Masks were beautiful,well packaged and delivery was quick. No problems receiving refund for unwanted items"
"Mask arrived quickly and was as described on the website. Quality was great and the presentation box that it came in was lovely and made it feel like a special purchase. I’d definitely order from just posh masks again."
"The mask does not fit over my face correctly, my chin sticks out the bottom"
"I enjoy that your venetian masks have a variety of selections and that you offer styles with feathers which many other sites do not offer."
"Great service and on time delivery. Also great packaging which can be retained for future storage"
"Fast efficient service, excellent quality and great value."
"Superb quality, excellent packaging and speedy delivery!"
"The masks I ordered are beautiful. They arrived quickly and they were extremely well packaged. Looking forward to wearing mine at a masquerade ball this weekend."
"The mask is made of a very high quality. Fast efficient delivery"
"I'm delighted with my purchases which are just as expected and arrived very quickly."
Markéta K
Verified Buyer
"I'm buying here blank masks for my Venetian costumes, I'm always happy with the fast delivery and quality of the products."
"Tracy was extremely helpful in making sure we bought the right masks for our occasion and they were ordered and delivered quickly and efficiently. Excellent service and products. Highly recommended."
"Delivered on time. Really pleased with quality and design of the mask. Also came in a nice presentation box so perfect for giving as a gift."
"Very good quality mask and well packed."
"That nice colour and perfect fit me thankful"
Just Posh Masks is rated 4.79 based on 1,258 reviews