Just Posh Masks Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks

About Just Posh Masks: Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

How would you rate Just Posh Masks?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sharon J
"The Mask was very was very classy and comfortable to wear just wish I had a stick ."
Julie H
"Beautiful Venetian mask, very happy with my purchase! Mask was promptly dispatched & arrived safely, packaged in a well padded black box."
Sylvia C
"Great product. Excellent delivery service & good communicatiin throughout."
"The mask is made of a very high quality. Fast efficient delivery"
"I'm delighted with my purchases which are just as expected and arrived very quickly."
Markéta K
Verified Buyer
"I'm buying here blank masks for my Venetian costumes, I'm always happy with the fast delivery and quality of the products."
"Tracy was extremely helpful in making sure we bought the right masks for our occasion and they were ordered and delivered quickly and efficiently. Excellent service and products. Highly recommended."
"Delivered on time. Really pleased with quality and design of the mask. Also came in a nice presentation box so perfect for giving as a gift."
"Very good quality mask and well packed."
"That nice colour and perfect fit me thankful"
"Speedy, prompt delivery. Quality product."
"The masks are beautiful, however, the male mask was tight on the side of my face. It made me rather worried about wearing it."
"I wanted to buy something with a Venetian flavour and what better way to do so in being able to purchase a couple of the iconic Venetian masks without having to actually wait until I travel back to Italy. As soon as I placed the order the masks were sent out almost immediately in a solid protective box. What's not to like."
"Quality of the mask is excellent and just like your photo. Only issue I had with ordering was trying to find check out and then finding that every time I'd part completed an order previously they were all stored in check out rather than deleted when I logged out"
"Mask arrived quickly, was well packaged and beautifully made. Really pleased with it and enjoyed wearing it at a masquerade ball."
"Nicely priced and quick delivery always a plus factor, the mask was well made and had an 'expensive' feel to it. My wife loved it."
"A Pair of his&.hers masks arrived next day we’ll packaged in a storage box. The quality of the masks are superb, better than photo depicts."
"The masks shipped very quickly after ordering them from the US. They look amazing - I thought the handle would be just black but it is gold with a tassel and ribbon around it. I love the music score details on the masks and the overall shape. They look better in person than they did online!"
"Superb quality mask, beautifully packaged."
"Great mask, reasonable price and very quick delivery."
"The couples mask we ordered was out of stock for the Men's version, Tracy was very helpful and suggested a suitable replacement which was dispatched the same day and arrived in very nice box which will allow them to be stored safely. We have not used them yet but they look and feel great quality."
"The masks were totally amazing - everyone commented on them - supper pleased we attached the sticks also as they were easy to wear Thank you our Masquerade Party went really well, all fun was had by everyone... especially us with our fabulous masks"
Many thanks for you positive feedback. Don't forget to email us your photos of you wearing Just Posh Masks. If we use the photo in our Inspirational Look-book we will refund you 20% of the cost of your masks
"great product, beautifully packaged and seamlessly delivered quickly. can't argue with that!"
Just Posh Masks is rated 4.79 based on 1,245 reviews