Just Posh Masks Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks

About Just Posh Masks: Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

How would you rate Just Posh Masks ?

Sharon J
"The Mask was very was very classy and comfortable to wear just wish I had a stick ."
Julie H
"Beautiful Venetian mask, very happy with my purchase! Mask was promptly dispatched & arrived safely, packaged in a well padded black box."
Sylvia C
"Great product. Excellent delivery service & good communicatiin throughout."
"Great masks and great service. We ordered a few masks, tried them on and then returned the ones that didn't suit us as well. Refund for unwanted masks was prompt, all in all, a great service."
"Prompt supply, and item as described, good price for this kind of product"
"Beautiful masks! Swift delivery with brilliant protective packaging. Highly recommended."
"Purchased a mask for my 30th masquerade birthday party. The mask came beautifully boxed and looks amazing on. Thankyou so much. I will be referring friends to you. Thank you! 5*"
"Great set of options, very quick delivery - really good quality. Thanks."
"My order was well packed and I received it very quickly."
"Very quick delivery and vey happy with the quality of the masks. Would definitely recommend/use again."
"Great quality product, quick delivery and great communication. Many thanks."
"I could not fault either the service or the product."
"Brilliant service got delivery in Spain 3 days after purchase, and the quality of the product was better than I thought it would be thankyou. Will be telling everyone my mask if from posh masks. Renzo"
"Excellent variety of lovely masks for male and females, Service was outstanding and delivered in a lovely box so no damage to the mask . Can't wait to wear them this weekend to a Mardi Gras party ."
"Excellent service. Gorgeous masks very well made."
"Excellent next day delivery service. Ordered two his and hers masks 🎭 found it difficult to work out how you got them both in the box once I tried to re pack them 🤣 Superb quality masks tho"
"Fantastic masks and good service, thank you very much"
"I absolutely love this website, I collect masquerade masks and Just Posh Masks have such a large selection! The website is easy to use, the delivery is super quick and most importantly the masks are beautiful! I have bought 4 from this website now and I couldn’t be happier. I will be using Just Posh Masks to expand my collection in the future!"
"14 day try before you buy is great. Masks were beautiful,well packaged and delivery was quick. No problems receiving refund for unwanted items"
"Mask arrived quickly and was as described on the website. Quality was great and the presentation box that it came in was lovely and made it feel like a special purchase. I’d definitely order from just posh masks again."
"The mask does not fit over my face correctly, my chin sticks out the bottom"
"I enjoy that your venetian masks have a variety of selections and that you offer styles with feathers which many other sites do not offer."
"Great service and on time delivery. Also great packaging which can be retained for future storage"
Just Posh Masks is rated 4.79 based on 1,268 reviews