Just Posh Masks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Posh Masks
Read Just Posh Masks Reviews

About Just Posh Masks:

Here at Just Posh Masks we offer one of the largest selections of Venetian Masquerade Masks in every colour and design you can think of

tracy@justposhmasks.com

Just Posh Art LtdPO Box 4812

Tell us how Just Posh Masks made you happy
Happy with product but maybe improve packaging ( fancy box, lined, black, red velvet???).
Product is very nice. Delivery is quick and packaging is secure
I have purchased two masks. Both masks of good quality, beautiful finish, made in italy stamped inside. Having been to italy many times, these masks look authentic. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Fantastic high-quality masks from a lovely company! They got back to me very promptly and answered all my queries. Speedy shipping, and very nicely packaged in a lovely box.
Thank you so much, I'll definitely be ordering from you again!
Haven't received my order as of June 15th ...placed the order May 17th. I have emailed you twice now in the last 48 hrs and have yet to hear back from you or your company. Very disappointed in your company and service. I have the tracking number but it says still waiting for company to ship it.
Hi

We have been trying to contact you for over a month. We have replied to every email you have sent, using more than one email in case our responses were going into your junk mail

Your order is stuck in US customs which can be seen from your tracking number

Would you please check your spam folders where you will see all the details of your order
Perfect ideal for what I needed
Parfait ! Merci AS
Great masks. They were better than any of the novelty ones we had seen. We went for a Mr and Mrs and it was good to be able to compliment each other’s outfits πŸ‘πŸ»
Absolutely incredible quality and attention to detail. I was elated upon opening the box (wonderful shipping too) and I will forever display this mask!!! A++++
Absolutely amazing service and quality product.
U ordered 2 sets, and we truly enjoyed our event and how the masks accessorized our outfits
Really beautiful mask - huge feathers, high quality, looks much more expensive than it was. I got a ton of compliments!
Just Posh Masks 5 star review on 14th February 2020
The mask I ordered was very good quality - just as it appeared on the website and the service was extremely prompt. Would definitely use this supplier again.
This mask is so beautiful, I've always had trouble with masks but I'm thrilled with this one
Super fast delivery, lovely mask, great quality and a good price! Highly recommended. I also rang beforehand for advice and the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful.
Thrilled with this!
Excellent service
Got to know Posh Masks via their Ebay shop. I wanted a mask for a wall display and found a Fantastic selection at Posh... The people at the other end of the internet could not do enough for me.

The price was right and the packed it with great care so that it arrived in all its glory just as it was on the page....

Kind Regards
James
Glasgow
I ordered 2 masks the day before new Years eve. I paid for next day delivery (in Highlands of Scotland). I phoned to see if they would be despatched that day and the lady I spoke to was very friendly and helpful. She posted them out just a few minutes later and I did get them on Hogmany in time for a masked ball that night. I would definitely order again from here.
fantastic service,we both wore our masks new year and really looked the part very impressed with them
Just Posh Masks is rated 4.79 based on 1,470 reviews