JMTB (Just Mountain Bikes) Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend JMTB (Just Mountain Bikes)

How would you rate JMTB (Just Mountain Bikes)?

Malcolm Pass
Verified Reviewer
"Salesman was excellent, said would be ready for 5pm was ready at 4pm Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend to purchase from"
"JMTB were excellent in helping me with my enquiry and for finding the missing for my mountain bike. The team at JMTB were able to source the part and deliver it to my home within a very short space of time. Working abroad, they kept me informed at all times via e-mail and I was able to quickly and easily make the payment for the part. Thank you to team at JMTB for your support. MS"
"Great customer service - highly recommended."
"I recently purchased an electric bike and jmtb were a helpful, friendly and reliable company to do business with. Highly recommended."
"Bought a PP stem as they had it in stock. Good service and an excellent product."
"Excellent experience , Good communication and service"
"Friendly and approachable (as ever), definitely recommended."
"Super contact everything requested was ready for my pick up super cool and good luck in your new shop"
"Very helpful and would be more than happy to deal with in the future"
"What can i say about my first purchase with JMTB, it was a perfect transaction ,my initial email about price /availability was answered within an hour i then payed for item and had a delivery the very next day not much else you can say top company."
"Communication of dispatch and delivery could have been better"
"Good set of guys.Very helpful. Would definitely recommend."
"very good service and not a bad price postage could nave been a bit cheaper though."
"I searched extensively for a good deal on the Bike I wanted (Orange Express-o S) and found JMTB to have the best deal. As a small independent shop I was drawn to them and then after the professional, knowledgeable and freindly support I received when enquiringly about the correct size to buy this sealed the deal. The bike arrived quickly and well set up! Needing only personal tailoring, I have heard some horror stories about buying bikes online this was not one of them????????????. Many thanks to the 2 staff members that I spoke with, for your advice and freindly approach, it was most appreciated! All the best Roger"
"Excellent service, from the proprietors knowledge and flexibility on price, to the follow up on order progress and the speediness of delivery. Ordered Monday, arrived Thursday. And this for a bike that they didn't have in stock. I would definitely use JMTB again and have no hesitation in highly recommending them to others in the market for a quality bike with quality service."
"Polite pleasant and informative just the job"
"Slight delay arranging delivery, but this was due to careful checking of the frame size required to fit my height. Excellent correspondence and advice from all the staff I dealt with. Delivered well packaged and nicely set up. Very pleased with Ghost LC 5 bike and would recommend JMTB to anyone looking for friendly and professional advice."
"Although there was an initial problem with my order, due to a product not being available in a suitable size, the guys did everything possible to sort out the rest of my order and sort a partial refund. Found them to be very helpful. I would highly recommend"
"I looked all over for a Hope QR conversion kit which nobody seem to stock! Andrew at JTMB sorted it out by ordering a set in for me, service that I really appreciate! Thank you!"
"Excellent purchase. Ordered Friday around lunchtime and delivered Monday morning, Flat packed in a large box so had to attach 1 x wheel, handlebars and seat post. Tools provided were a lot better than I expected (Is that a German thing? - as bike is German Make - Ghost). So pleased with the bike. The local bike didnt have the right size so went online and ordered from JMTB. Delivery chap was really good too. Friendly and helpful - took it into my hallway. Would recommend online buying from this company!"
JMTB (Just Mountain Bikes) is rated 4.79 based on 76 reviews