Just Last Season Delivery Reviews

Just Last Season have a Delivery Grade of C.

C

C

Delivery - Average

63.16%
Industry Average
" Lovely clothes, amazing prices, quick delivery - no complaints at all! "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Have used this site a few times, very pleased with quality of the clothes, also had no problem to date on the delivery. Only thing annoying is the the price change. I went to order a couple of items at £19.00 each, only to find next day when I had time to sit down and order the said items, the cost had more than doubled. Why is this ? "
posted 8 months ago - Mrs Yvonne Haigh
" Wide range of well known clothing ranges at very reasonable prices. Quick delivery and many returns options. "
posted 1 year ago - Emily Thomas
" I was not aware of this site previously; was looking for a cape, so could have been directed anyware. First time buyer. Delivery was excellent. I ordered two for choice, but loved one and decided to keep it, and return the other. Refund for the returned cape took a little longer than expected but received it ok. Have loved wearing my cape and have learned since that capes are back in big time. Wey hey! "
posted 1 year ago - Helen Fry
" Received my jacqous vert lace dress for sons wedding I am so pleased it's perfect in every way can't wait for the day to wear it delivery so quick would look here first befor buying any where else "
posted 2 years ago - Allyson
" Best savings ever. Got what I wanted at super fantastic price. It's my favourite shop now. Only delivery is a bit slow. "
posted 2 years ago - gee
" I ordered by telephone as I had read bad reviews of this company. I have been so pleased with them I have since ordered 2ce more. Each time had very helpful service over the phone, emails to help me track the very efficient delivery service, easy free returns and reasonably quick refunds. Jacques Vert clothing always beautifully made, and well packaged. Can't fault the service in any way. "
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
" I lost one of my bridesmaid dresses that I'd purchased last summer. Just Last Season had it in stock were prompt with delivery and have made me and my poor bridesmaid very happy "
posted 2 years ago - Mollie