Just Last Season Insights

Just Last Season have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their customer service, returns process and refunds.

D

A

Price - Excellent

93.33%
Industry Average
" Lovely clothes, amazing prices, quick delivery - no complaints at all! "
- Anonymous
" Have used this site a few times, very pleased with quality of the clothes, also had no problem to date on the delivery. Only thing annoying is the the price change. I went to order a couple of items at £19.00 each, only to find next day when I had time to sit down and order the said items, the cost had more than doubled. Why is this ? "
- Mrs Yvonne Haigh
" Ordered two outfits for my son's wedding came within 3 days of ordering. Packaging was excellent. Couldn't decide which outfit so kept them both😊. The prices are excellent will definitely be buying again. "
Write your review on Just Last Season
C

Delivery - Average

63.16%
Industry Average
" Lovely clothes, amazing prices, quick delivery - no complaints at all! "
- Mrs Yvonne Haigh
" Wide range of well known clothing ranges at very reasonable prices. Quick delivery and many returns options. "
- Emily Thomas
F

Returns Process - Difficult

18.75%
Industry Average
" And why was I allowed to print off a returns label if the company knew that any customer in a similar position would not be getting a refund. "
- A disgruntled customer, Derbyshire
" I have only rated this company with a two star due to the fact that although the quality of clothing is very good as are the prices the returns policy leaves a lot to be desired. "
- Anonymous
" I was told on July 24 I had been refunded for 2 returns . "
- Lindy Cowell otherwise known VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER
E

Refunds - Difficult

35.48%
Industry Average
" Ordered a Jacques Vert bolero for £79, which was rather expensive for what it was! When I received the item the label was marked up for £34! I contacted them and they claim they cannot refund me the difference as they have gone into administration! Amazing how they can take the money quickly enough but not return it! "
- A very unhappy customer
" When I had not received a refund on 25th May I emailed the company asking them to look into it. "
- A disgruntled customer, Derbyshire
" Having returned a Jacques Vert top 28/04/18 for a refund via Hermes I heard nothing. "
- Carla
D

Customer Service - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Being blissfully ignorant of the companies precarious trading situation I returned the dress on 11th May via the Hermes courier service. "
- A disgruntled customer, Derbyshire
" Their customer services told me that Hermes have technical problems. "
- KH
" Tried unsucessfully to phone customer service, ansaphone says call later (wasted calls). "
- Lorna Soar