Just Last Season Reviews

Just Last Season have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their customer service, returns process and refunds. Full Insights

39% of reviewers recommend Just Last Season
12PM
12PM

customerservices@JustLastSeason.co.uk

JustLastSeason Webber PavilionSeaham Grange Industrial Estate Seaham

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Just Last Season ?

""I was also told that the company have not received the parcel that was collected by Hermes on 23th August. Apparently the company are waiting for more deliveries by Hermes! I was told to please be patient as I will get my refund. I was eventually given a refund on 9th October nearly 7 weeks after returning the items."
"I'm told that the company have not received the parcel that was collected by Hermes on 25th September. Apparently the company are waiting for more deliveries by Hermes! I was told to please be patient as I will get my refund."
"Still waiting for a refund being constantly fobbed off with excuses about Hermes not returning their daily calls . I have spoken to Hayley several times but today I cannot even get through to them the message says they are busy call back later.Seriously think the company has gone bust.Cannot afford to lose £158."
"One month after returning items I have yet to receive a refund. Do not buy anything from this company."
"My opinion for Just the last season is very good, they have a very good staff and very helpful. I have been very regular customer and I never had any complain. Everything was excellent. I would like to buy more items and never stop, I have introduced my friends to buy on this web site."
"My biggest gripe is I am still waiting for a refund after returning my item 3 weeks ago. I ordered two outfits for choice for my sons wedding. I kept a dress and a jacket, its not like I returned everything. Have phoned their customer services twice, was fobbed off with excuses re changing warehouse, updating their computer system for a better shopping experience Huh!. Thats a laugh, I asked to speak to a manager, not one on duty? Was assured my refund would be given priority by Kelly, would have it by the end of the week. Just checked my bank surprise no refund. Me thinks they are either going bust or are bust."
"I was sent a faulty jacket that had been sent back by another customer. I re ordered another one and paid for it . I returned the faulty one three weeks ago and have had no refund , but lots of excuses! Its a shame as £59 is a lot of money for me to lose."
"I am so sorry to have found out about Just Last Season going into administration. Whenever I have contacted the people at Seaham they have been so helpful. I found the service excellent."
"Posted a return on 15th August this year, sent an email on not hearing anything but had to send another today as still no sigh of money or contact. The choice and price of clothes you can not fault but the returns is poor. If and when(?) I get a refund without having to go down offical lines I will update this review but in the meantime unless you know for definate that the clothes will fit be cautious. Oh and yes I do like to give positive feedback and have never been critical so this is a first review where I have expressed disappointment."
"Ordered a Jacques Vert bolero for £79, which was rather expensive for what it was! When I received the item the label was marked up for £34! I contacted them and they claim they cannot refund me the difference as they have gone into administration! Amazing how they can take the money quickly enough but not return it!"
"I have fallen foul of the 'arrangements' in respect of returning an item I ordered on 3 May, one day before the date the company went into receivership. Being blissfully ignorant of the companies precarious trading situation I returned the dress on 11th May via the Hermes courier service. When I had not received a refund on 25th May I emailed the company asking them to look into it. I received an automated email from them saying that no item ordered prior to 4 May would be refunded. However, they are still trading and refunding items bought after 4 May, a ludicrous situation. Just Last Season now has my dress AND my £69, taken out of my bank account on 8 May. Is this tantamount to theft? My returned dress has probably now been sold to someone else as they are continuing to trade. And why was I allowed to print off a returns label if the company knew that any customer in a similar position would not be getting a refund. Appalling practice!!!"
"Having returned a Jacques Vert top 28/04/18 for a refund via Hermes I heard nothing.When I contacted them by email this week I received a reply stating any orders placed before 5 May would not receive a refund as the company had gone into Administration, if you have paid by credit card or Paypal to contact them and you may get a refund. Having said that they have emailed me today with offer of 20% off everything, so they are still trading, how can this be allowed, do not do business with this company."
"returned several dresses but cant get refund due to going bust, but then find there still selling, this should be stopped by law when people are owed money are made fools of BE AWARE AND DON'T RISK YOUR MONEY"
"The order arrived quickly but it arrived in a bag all creased, I know it is a bargain site but the packaging needs to be improved"
"I agree with the last comment. The company is in the hands of the receivers and I cannot arrange a return of my order either. Their customer services told me that Hermes have technical problems...but I since heard the news about the company going bust. I got an email this morning..advertising further 20% off! So they are still trying to get me to part with money! No way! Just don't! I have done business with them before and had no problems at all. AVOID now!"
"How I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered. Purchased 4 items, kept 2 and wanted to return the others. Order was registering as delivered on their site but Hermes had no record of my email/postcode or the barcode for me to return the parcel. Tried unsucessfully to phone customer service, ansaphone says call later (wasted calls). I'm not sure I'll risk returning them now having read the reviews, I suspect this is a tinpot little business run from someon's back bedroom. AVOID!"
"Lovely clothes, amazing prices, quick delivery - no complaints at all!"
"Have used this site a few times, very pleased with quality of the clothes, also had no problem to date on the delivery. Only thing annoying is the the price change. I went to order a couple of items at £19.00 each, only to find next day when I had time to sit down and order the said items, the cost had more than doubled. Why is this ?"
"I ordered a number items over 3 days for a wedding, one order containing 7 items did not arrive although was "being processed" on my orders profile. Just telephoned company who now tell me that accidentally the order did not go to distribution, girl said it happens from time to time. I ordered at 1am in the morning so they don't put orders through via sequence. Now 3 items are only available and at normal price only! Certainly don't rely on this company."
"Do not use this company if you want to return items and get a refund. I Sent parcel back to Calvetron brands just last season ....24/2/18. I am still waiting for a refund despite emails they don't reply to the adviser was very flippant on the phone said it was due to bad weather but this was not true as parcel arrived to them on 28/2/18 which she denied despite me having Hermes track it down successfully to say it was returned and logged. She laughed and said 'really oh don't believe Hermes'. Hermes advisers were brilliant helpful considerate and concerned and sorted it out as far as they could. I am still waiting for my refund Kelly the adviser says I will have it within 48 hrs !!!! Very dissapointing and no trust in the advisers to sort the problem quickly and they don't respond to emails so waste of time. I will pursue this until my money is credited back to my account or I will take legal action for theft."
Just Last Season is rated 2.70 based on 79 reviews