Just Last Season Reviews

JustLastSeason Webber PavilionSeaham Grange Industrial Estate Seaham

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Just Last Season?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

56 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ordered two dresses,arrived very quickly and excellent quality.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Just Last Season in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered two dresses,arrived very quickly and excellent quality."
"Perhaps I have just been lucky but I have bought many items from JLS over the years and have never had any problems, either ordering on line or by phone or making returns. When talking to a representative they have always been helpful and friendly.All the items have been of good quality,well packaged and delivered quickly, good value all round. I am glad I didn’t see the negative reviews before purchasing, they would probably have deterred me from buying.i have today ordered a Precis item with complete confidence,should I’ve disappointed I will post another review"
"I have only rated this company with a two star due to the fact that although the quality of clothing is very good as are the prices the returns policy leaves a lot to be desired. I purchased 4 dresses in December 2017 for a wedding, I kept one and returned the other three, we are now at the end of January 2018 and I have only just received a refund. In my opinion this is far too long to wait for reimbursement of goods and this lets the company down. They also need to rethink on the carrier they use for deliveries and returns as they left my parcel in my open porch in the pouring rain !!!!!!"
"Cannot fault the company as such, but quality of knitwear leaves much to be desired, after only a couple of wears three items of knitwear have “bobbled”. Shall not order knitwear again."
Diane Skelton
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a jacket on Saturday 13/01/18 over the phone spoke to a lovely lady it was all very easy the jacket was delivered today Wednesday 17/01/18 tracking the parcel was easy so I knew exactly when it was arriving love the jacket it fits perfectly I will definitely be ordering again."
"This company is a disaster and I would advise everyone to avoid them. I placed an order on line but when it didn't arrive I contacted them and was told order hadn't gone through even though it was showing as being processed on my account. I then placed another order everything seemed to go through but again it was never processed. I emailed customer service- no answer. I phoned and was told that the order number clearly printed on my account was not one of their order numbers !! I was told to send a screen shot to prove it . I did this and was ignored. I emailed again and was eventually told that yes the last order was successful. Then another email to say that sorry that was a mistake and that the order had not been successful . Fortunately I was not charged for any of these orders but this is no way for a company to run an online site. I was advised to ring and place the order but I don't trust them now and will never use them again"
"Goods arrived as expected. Great prices of you pick the right day to order"
"The website was easy to navigate and items ordered arrived well packed and in excellent time."
"Every time I try to order online, I can 'add item to my bag' but then cannot progress to the 'payment section' and end up phoning the order through which can take a considerable time to do. JLS and all their associate companies (under the same umbrella) have the same problem....its not my computer at fault as I don't have a problem with other company's....so whats going on????"
"Returned a jacket and to date have had to make three phone calls after a couple of weeks and lhave still not received my refund This company is a disgrace if you require a refund so think twice before you purchase"
"Ordered some items but missed out one letter of postcode. Realised one hour after and tried to cancel order. This went through even though I phoned everyday and emailed. They said not to worry as delivery man would bring parcel back.this has not happened and someone has my parcel of goods. Just Last Season have said they can't help me. Hermes left parcel in person's porch and did not get signature. I have lost money and goods. This is not good enough."
"Love the prices - love the clothes - love the quality - perfect"
"I have been using JLS for years, had some great bargains, and no problem that wasn't sorted out. I don't know what these people are complaining about!"
Susan Tracey
"Every Monday is called Monday Madness everything is reduced, bought a Windsmoor coat last Monday, just wonderful. When you telephone you can speak to someone, you do not have to go thru copious menus which are so annoying. Totally recommend Just Last Season."
"Ordered 2 items. One of the items delivered was wrong - a skirt instead of trousers. No invoice in the delivery Tried innumerable times to ring but on hold for over 30 mins each time and still un answered. Contacted customer services 4 times E mail automatically acknowledged but never replied to. I'm One very unhappy customer"
Lindy Cowell Otherwise Known VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER
Verified Reviewer
"I was told on July 24 I had been refunded for 2 returns . On 10 July i still had not recieved my refund . I telephoned , waiting over 30 minutes on hold . I was told there had been a problem with refunds but not to worry as the customer service agent could refund me immediately for 1 of the returns but she could only do 1 per customer per day and she would ring me at 9am the following morning to complete the other refund . GUESS WHAT !!!!!!!! NO REFUND WENT THROUGH ON THE 10 JULY ,AND OF COURSE SHE DIDN`T RING BACK AS PROMISED . I HAVE TRIED RINGING AGAIN ,JUST PUT ON HOLD AGAIN . Just Last Season MUST BE SITTING ON THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF CUSTOMERS MONEY THAT THEY ARE REFUSING TO PAY BACK .!!!!!! Its a pity because clothing ,shoes etc are lovely , but BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!"
ANGRY CUSTOMER
Unverified Reviewer
"CANNOT GET REFUND"
"Trying to order 4 items but wouldn't let me check out. 12 minute wait on phone , 2 items sold out, by the time my details taken 3rd item sold out. Waste of time."
E. McAllister
Verified Reviewer
"STILL no refund received....Jacques Vert notified me that the returned items had been received and refunds actioned on 24th July! It seems as though I am not alone, with other customers getting the same problem! Usually they are quite reliable ...so something must be wrong somewhere in their accounts dept? Come on people, sort out this hassle for all of us waiting for our refunds to be credited ......"
Go ANYWHERE Else!
Unverified Reviewer
"Having used this company for the first time, the delivery was fine on purchasing a second Item which I had to return the service was Beyond AWFUL - returning via the local Hermes parcel return the very next day : filling in online and printing the label annoying but necessary. 2 MONTHS later I am still waiting on the refund. Do youself a favour buy from ANYWHERE else but here! Despite repeated emails (full of apologies) a phone call where it took them 40 minutes to Answer and were downwright rude I am still waiting Service???? NOT FROM HERE"
Just Last Season is rated 2.95 based on 56 reviews