Just Last Season Reviews

Just Last Season have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their customer service, returns process and refunds. Full Insights

41% of reviewers recommend Just Last Season

customerservices@JustLastSeason.co.uk

JustLastSeason Webber PavilionSeaham Grange Industrial Estate Seaham

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Just Last Season ?

"Ordered a Jacques Vert bolero for £79, which was rather expensive for what it was! When I received the item the label was marked up for £34! I contacted them and they claim they cannot refund me the difference as they have gone into administration! Amazing how they can take the money quickly enough but not return it!"
"I have fallen foul of the 'arrangements' in respect of returning an item I ordered on 3 May, one day before the date the company went into receivership. Being blissfully ignorant of the companies precarious trading situation I returned the dress on 11th May via the Hermes courier service. When I had not received a refund on 25th May I emailed the company asking them to look into it. I received an automated email from them saying that no item ordered prior to 4 May would be refunded. However, they are still trading and refunding items bought after 4 May, a ludicrous situation. Just Last Season now has my dress AND my £69, taken out of my bank account on 8 May. Is this tantamount to theft? My returned dress has probably now been sold to someone else as they are continuing to trade. And why was I allowed to print off a returns label if the company knew that any customer in a similar position would not be getting a refund. Appalling practice!!!"
"Having returned a Jacques Vert top 28/04/18 for a refund via Hermes I heard nothing.When I contacted them by email this week I received a reply stating any orders placed before 5 May would not receive a refund as the company had gone into Administration, if you have paid by credit card or Paypal to contact them and you may get a refund. Having said that they have emailed me today with offer of 20% off everything, so they are still trading, how can this be allowed, do not do business with this company."
"returned several dresses but cant get refund due to going bust, but then find there still selling, this should be stopped by law when people are owed money are made fools of BE AWARE AND DON'T RISK YOUR MONEY"
"The order arrived quickly but it arrived in a bag all creased, I know it is a bargain site but the packaging needs to be improved"
"I agree with the last comment. The company is in the hands of the receivers and I cannot arrange a return of my order either. Their customer services told me that Hermes have technical problems...but I since heard the news about the company going bust. I got an email this morning..advertising further 20% off! So they are still trying to get me to part with money! No way! Just don't! I have done business with them before and had no problems at all. AVOID now!"
"How I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered. Purchased 4 items, kept 2 and wanted to return the others. Order was registering as delivered on their site but Hermes had no record of my email/postcode or the barcode for me to return the parcel. Tried unsucessfully to phone customer service, ansaphone says call later (wasted calls). I'm not sure I'll risk returning them now having read the reviews, I suspect this is a tinpot little business run from someon's back bedroom. AVOID!"
"Lovely clothes, amazing prices, quick delivery - no complaints at all!"
"Have used this site a few times, very pleased with quality of the clothes, also had no problem to date on the delivery. Only thing annoying is the the price change. I went to order a couple of items at £19.00 each, only to find next day when I had time to sit down and order the said items, the cost had more than doubled. Why is this ?"
"I ordered a number items over 3 days for a wedding, one order containing 7 items did not arrive although was "being processed" on my orders profile. Just telephoned company who now tell me that accidentally the order did not go to distribution, girl said it happens from time to time. I ordered at 1am in the morning so they don't put orders through via sequence. Now 3 items are only available and at normal price only! Certainly don't rely on this company."
"Do not use this company if you want to return items and get a refund. I Sent parcel back to Calvetron brands just last season ....24/2/18. I am still waiting for a refund despite emails they don't reply to the adviser was very flippant on the phone said it was due to bad weather but this was not true as parcel arrived to them on 28/2/18 which she denied despite me having Hermes track it down successfully to say it was returned and logged. She laughed and said 'really oh don't believe Hermes'. Hermes advisers were brilliant helpful considerate and concerned and sorted it out as far as they could. I am still waiting for my refund Kelly the adviser says I will have it within 48 hrs !!!! Very dissapointing and no trust in the advisers to sort the problem quickly and they don't respond to emails so waste of time. I will pursue this until my money is credited back to my account or I will take legal action for theft."
"Avoid this company like the plague, First and last time I use Just Last Season due to the exceptionally poor lacklustre customer service I received from Hayley and then from a Customer Service Manager called Gemma. The item I ordered never arrived and I was given false information; blaming the weather for non delivery seems to be a favourite off their prompt card together with "sorry you feel that way"! Staff are incompetent, tell lies, have no intention of trying to resolve a situation, talk over you and are insincere. Beware too that even when they make errors and they are at fault they will expect you to print out your own return label and take items to a Hermes Parcel Shop, you cannot send back via Royal Mail. My item never arrived so I cannot comment on the actual purchase but the whole experience was offensive and unpleasant. The customer is there for them, they are not there for the customer! One star is way too high to write this company but it was the minimum that I could award."
"Have placed 3 orders over and again of the same items , but they still are saying no orders have been received. Monies have been taken out of my bank. Still not sorted. What a nightmare."
"Ordered two outfits for my son's wedding came within 3 days of ordering. Packaging was excellent. Couldn't decide which outfit so kept them both😊. The prices are excellent will definitely be buying again."
"Ordered two dresses,arrived very quickly and excellent quality."
"Perhaps I have just been lucky but I have bought many items from JLS over the years and have never had any problems, either ordering on line or by phone or making returns. When talking to a representative they have always been helpful and friendly.All the items have been of good quality,well packaged and delivered quickly, good value all round. I am glad I didn’t see the negative reviews before purchasing, they would probably have deterred me from buying.i have today ordered a Precis item with complete confidence,should I’ve disappointed I will post another review"
"I have only rated this company with a two star due to the fact that although the quality of clothing is very good as are the prices the returns policy leaves a lot to be desired. I purchased 4 dresses in December 2017 for a wedding, I kept one and returned the other three, we are now at the end of January 2018 and I have only just received a refund. In my opinion this is far too long to wait for reimbursement of goods and this lets the company down. They also need to rethink on the carrier they use for deliveries and returns as they left my parcel in my open porch in the pouring rain !!!!!!"
"Cannot fault the company as such, but quality of knitwear leaves much to be desired, after only a couple of wears three items of knitwear have “bobbled”. Shall not order knitwear again."
"I ordered a jacket on Saturday 13/01/18 over the phone spoke to a lovely lady it was all very easy the jacket was delivered today Wednesday 17/01/18 tracking the parcel was easy so I knew exactly when it was arriving love the jacket it fits perfectly I will definitely be ordering again."
"This company is a disaster and I would advise everyone to avoid them. I placed an order on line but when it didn't arrive I contacted them and was told order hadn't gone through even though it was showing as being processed on my account. I then placed another order everything seemed to go through but again it was never processed. I emailed customer service- no answer. I phoned and was told that the order number clearly printed on my account was not one of their order numbers !! I was told to send a screen shot to prove it . I did this and was ignored. I emailed again and was eventually told that yes the last order was successful. Then another email to say that sorry that was a mistake and that the order had not been successful . Fortunately I was not charged for any of these orders but this is no way for a company to run an online site. I was advised to ring and place the order but I don't trust them now and will never use them again"
Just Last Season is rated 2.76 based on 70 reviews