Just Catering Supplies Reviews

info@justcateringsupplies.co.uk

47 Bury New RoadPrestwich

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Just Catering Supplies ?

"We ordered next day delivery for supplies for a 2 day big event and it all came on time and the items that came were just as described. Would order from them again in the future!"
"Took some time to process my order, and I couldn't get through to them on the phone. But the products received were as expected and good quality. I had some items swapped because they weren't in stock and what arrived was better."
"crap juuuuu u h h"
"Great product and service"
"Excellent value for money"
Mandy Hayward
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered many items for a party best price on Internet we found when catering for 100 all items arrived next day! Excellent price super fast service will def use again!"
"I placed an order on 25th June with 3-5days delivery time. I am still waiting for my parcel. I have left severaal messages on their answer phone as no-one answers their telephone and I have not had a reply to my e-mail. I am very disappointed as I need these items urgently and this has caused me great inconvenience!"
"Fantastic delivery on time."
"Very disappointed with this company I ordered cutlery for a party paying an extra £7 for delivery to arrive earlier. The order did not arrive and they did not answer there phone it constantly went to answer phone and I left several messages and also emails and neither were returned the packages finally turned up 6 days after ordering. Terrible service."
"Excellant service and fast delivery at a very competative price."
"We ordered plastic cutlery for food testing at our offices and they arrived very quickly and are of very good quality and I shall be ordering these again."
"The order was easy to do and the cups arrived quickly. I've always been more than happy with my orders."
"Really useful containers and good service"
"Sorry to be so harsh but I am still waiting for this order to arrive - ordered in May."
Hi Rosemarie,

If you have not received your order please send an email to info@justcateringsupplies.co.uk and we will track your order.

I am sorry to hear of your trouble.

Kind regards
Jacob
"Advertises free delivery for orders over a certain amount, yet on the last couple of occasions, that's not been the case and I've been charged. Mentioned it last time and had no response at all. Not very good customer service in my opinion."
Hi Franny,

I'm sorry to hear of your issue.

We have reviewed your issue and it is in fact a technical fault. Please email jacob@justcateringsupplies.co.uk and we will arrange a refund for your postage,

Thanks
Jacob
Mrs Susanne Winterbottom
Verified Buyer
"Items were of good quality and delivered promptly. I ordered the Chef master Deep Foil Roasters which were ideal for baking lasagnes; biodegradable plates and luxury knives and forks which were all good and sturdy for eating with. Perfect."
Mr Roy Reeder
Verified Buyer
"The cups which I bought were reasonable quality given the rock bottom price. They arrived on time. I cannot fault the goods and service received, would happily use them again."
Miss J Clad
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery products exactly as described"
Miss J Clad
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery products exactly as described"
Mr S Newman
Verified Buyer
"Thank you. The 10" plates and 6" plates are really sturdy. They are for my daughters 21st party. So unusual, So pleased with them. Ordered them Wednesday and received them Saturday. Good service. If I needed party plates again I would definitely use your company Thanks Again"
Just Catering Supplies is rated 4.20 based on 35 reviews