Just Catering Supplies Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Just Catering Supplies made you happy

"crap juuuuu u h h"
Are you Just Catering Supplies? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed an order on 25th June with 3-5days delivery time. I am still waiting for my parcel. I have left severaal messages on their answer phone as no-one answers their telephone and I have not had a reply to my e-mail. I am very disappointed as I need these items urgently and this has caused me great inconvenience!"
"Very disappointed with this company I ordered cutlery for a party paying an extra £7 for delivery to arrive earlier. The order did not arrive and they did not answer there phone it constantly went to answer phone and I left several messages and also emails and neither were returned the packages finally turned up 6 days after ordering. Terrible service."
"Sorry to be so harsh but I am still waiting for this order to arrive - ordered in May."
Hi Rosemarie,

If you have not received your order please send an email to info@justcateringsupplies.co.uk and we will track your order.

I am sorry to hear of your trouble.

Kind regards
Jacob
"Advertises free delivery for orders over a certain amount, yet on the last couple of occasions, that's not been the case and I've been charged. Mentioned it last time and had no response at all. Not very good customer service in my opinion."
Hi Franny,

I'm sorry to hear of your issue.

We have reviewed your issue and it is in fact a technical fault. Please email jacob@justcateringsupplies.co.uk and we will arrange a refund for your postage,

Thanks
Jacob
"Absolutely rubbish! Paid for my item and haven't received it! Contacted customer services and haven't had a reply. Terrible."
Hi Suzanne,

We sent out the item to you again due to your complaint and provided you with a refund when you still didn't receive the item.

Once again we are sorry for the trouble.
Jacob
"Cups arrived after the day that I needed them, took over a week to get here."
Hi Marina,

Sorry to hear that your order came late. Your order was misplaced for a time due to an error when updating our system. This issue has since been fixed.

We hope that you will continue to shop with us in the future and we will ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Just Catering Supplies