Just A Rug Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Just A Rug

About Just A Rug: At Just A Rug we've got you covered! Just A Rug is where top quality rugs, competitive pricing and impeccable customer service combines to create the perfect shopping experience.

sales@justarug.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Just A Rug ?

Michelle O
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my rug on the 10th of April and I still haven't received it or any update. I rang about 2 weeks ago and was told it would be here in next few days. Nothing."
Ms H Travers
Verified Buyer
"We love our rug! It's one of the nicest Berber style rugs I have seen around. Just a rug was offering it at the best price by some way."
Mr Lance Paine
Verified Buyer
"The rug itself is even better than it showed in pictures. Just a rug was significantly cheaper for the same rug than several other shops we found. Delivery could have been prompt, but let down by the local branch of UPS, we went to go pick it up from their dispatch centre. The reason for me docking 1 star. Yanki at Just a rug has been courteous in replies to emails."
Ms Vivien Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful service and I paid a great price for my Inaluxe Coda rug. Thanks vety much!"
Mrs June Thay
Verified Buyer
"Lovely rug. Just like the picture. Molting a bit but is wool so expect that. Quick delivery. Good communication."
Mr McKenna
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff,quick and efficient service"
"Best price I found for the rug I bought and prompt delivery. Thanks Just a Rug."
Miss McAllister
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service and rug prompt delivery well packaged"
Miss Zoe Long
Verified Buyer
"Great rug with quick delivery...looks fab night my nursery."
Miss Louise Myers
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't be happier with the service and really good quality of the rug. I have recommended to friends and family"
Mrs Danielle Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a green stripy rug for our living room and when it arrived it had a small amount of damage, like a "click" in the material. There was no issue at all replacing the item for another one and we are deighted with the value for money. If we buy any more rugs we will definitely look at using Just a Rug again."
Thanks for your enthusiastic review , Have you checked out our new designer range ? We have offers and discounts all the time - keep up to date on our Facebook page . Look forward to being of future service
Mr Colin Hackett
Verified Buyer
"Just a Rug delivered my new rug safely and swiftly, it was well packaged and the quality of the rug itself is fantastic, really pleased with this purchase"
Dr Islam Shyha
Verified Buyer
"The purchase process was very easy and delivery time as descried. Very good value for money."
Mrs Vicki Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Two very nice rugs, much admired. Arrived on time."
Ms Isabel Perez
Verified Buyer
"I love my rug, it looks great on my entrance. Really good customer service, I had to get in touch cause I would not be at home on delivery date and they really do their best to agree alternative arrangements."
Miss Claire Knowles
Verified Buyer
"Good quality rug at affordable prices! Wouldn't hesitate to use this company again! Fast delivery too!!"
Mrs Janet Parker
Verified Buyer
"We needed a wool hearth rug because of its' fire retardant properties. After searching the internet we found Just a Rug had the best deal. The rug is really good quality, service and delivery were spot on."
Mrs Fayonie Bacchus
Verified Buyer
"Poor quality. The rug continues to be fuzzing out. Although vacuumed over and over. Sorry I bought it."
"Do not under any circumstances buy anything off this company! I have ordered a rug and it never arrived 3 months later I have rang this appalling company hundreds of times left voicemails and all they do is blank me so I now had to start a case with trading standards. Save yourself all that hassle as they have robbed me and now it's a nightmare trying to get my money back!"
We have no knowledge of this complaint and have not received any messages or correspondence
Mrs Somana Rahman
Verified Buyer
"Good quality thick pile rug."
Just A Rug is rated 4.41 based on 39 reviews