JUSS LONDON LTD Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how JUSS LONDON LTD made you happy

Information
Price
"The Hiver Blanc candle has a really pleasant strong smell even when not lit. The glass design is really classy and eye catching. The scent is really warming and perfect for winter....Would highly recommend this candle!!"
Are you JUSS LONDON LTD? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Delivery
"Great quality product, ideal gift or general home decoration with lovely scent. Would definitely recommend!"
Delivery
"Great delivery. Amazing scented candles with a beautiful design."
Delivery
"Amazing ! Fast quick and easy to buy. I love my candles and the packaging just as much :) Very happy customer x"
Delivery
"The products are always of a high quality that is consistent from the outer packaging to the actual fragrances of the candles."
Delivery
"I have been using these scented candles in my studio for 2 years now. I love all the aromas and am currently burning a Fleurs de printemps 3 wick candle. I find it relaxes me and puts me in a great creative mood. I would recommend these candles to any one who asked and find the quality and presentation of the product unmatched."
Delivery
"As far as candles go, there are no others that can compete. This product is undoubtedly fine quality.. I most enjoy Autumn Leaves which fills my house with a beautiful aroma! These candles never give off a black soot like most candles do and they last well. I know I can never go back to burning the usual paraffin wax candles!.."
Delivery
"Quick delivery and absolutely gorgeous smell."
Information
Price
"First candle that I have bought in a long time that burns all the way down... Thank you"
JUSS LONDON LTD is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews