Junk Clear Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junk Clear Ltd
We regularly use JunkClear for our trade waste. Lovely guys and highly recommended.
Absolutely amazing company, extremely helpful to our small business. Collection times are sooner than expected, I would highly recommend. Jay Green - Farleigh Medical
Junk clear were fantastic. They were polite, friendly, and honest. I made the mistake of hiring a big company previously and was badly let down - Junk Clear swooped in and saved the day! I will only ever call Junk Clear in the future.
Great service. Easy to set up. Good communication.
Very efficient and helpful. Would definitely recommend them and reuse their service
Brilliant fast , reliable service and extremely responsive. Thanks
Great service.. Was let down by another company called at lunchtime was here early afternoon. highly recommend
We have used Junk Clear on several occasions. They always been able to arrange collection quickly and they are polite, courteous and very helpful. We think their pricing is very fair and they are a pleasure to do business with. In the past we have hired skips, but Junk Clear's Wait and Load service is excellent and is now our first choice. We will be using them again in the near future.
Very well run business. Professional in both office and in the field. Guys clearing rubbish arrived on time and were efficient, courteous and thorough. Left site clean and tidy.
We have used Junk Clear quite a few times now for jobs privately and on behalf of our clients. They have always been very professional and their pricing is very fair. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as they do a great job.
Thank you for the 5* review , its always lovely to hear how happy people are with our service
We've used these guys so many times. They're super helpful and friendly and great value for money. Can always make time for us too, no matter how last minute. I recommend!
Thank you for the great review , we look forward to working with you in the future .
Recently used Junk Clear for a second time, knew service would be good and it was! They are super efficient to respond and competitively priced. The staff who visited my home were friendly and helpful.
Thank you for the 5* review It is always great to hear how happy a customer is with the service .
Junk Clear were quick to give me a reasonable quote with assurances that they would safely dispose of our broken fridge. They gave a collection date & arrived when they said they would eventhough I was late in coming back to them. When the lads arrived they were polite & friendly. I'd highly recommend using Junk Clear & should the need arise we will use them again.
Thank you for the 5* review . We appreciate the great feed back .
Junk Clear were amazing with such short notice for our clear out. 10 wheelie bins were delivered to site and the guys helped distribute over 3 floors, and on pick up came to all 3 floors again and took from us with no hassle.
Thank you for the great review . We take great pride in the quality of service we provide , don't forget a full list of our services is on our website should you require our services in the future .
Excellent service and communication Couldn’t fault them
Thank you for the 5* review Claudia , we are glad you were please with the service .
Fantastic service at a great price. Can’t recommend highly enough!
Great 5* review , Thank you
Excellent company. Always call for collection of our cardboard bin and they arrive the following day.
Thank you for the 5* review .
I was left with building rubbish from a company working for me who left a complete mess! The guys at junk clear made everything very easy with polite, effective and efficient service. They are very competitively priced, prompt and definitely highly recommended. I would certainly use them again.
Thank you Elaine . We are glad you was pleased with our service and gave us a 5* review . a full list of our services is on our website should you need us in the future .
We have just commenced services with Junk Clear. Services went smoothly, information clear and precise. Look forward to continuing business with Junk Clear in the future
Thank you for your 5* review . We take pride in the work we do and look forward to working with you in the future .
I used Junk Clear Ltd last year, when moving house was thrown upon us. We had three weeks to move and get rid of ten years worth of rubbish. Knowing we had a short space of time to move, Junk Clear were very aware of this and managed to book us in to clear our outside shed in the time scale that we had. The guys that come round were very respectful to our house, as to get to our shed they had to walk through our lounge, they were very friendly, efficient and got the job done quickly. Very good service and would definitely recommend Junk Clear and use them again.
Thank you Michelle for the review . Good feed back is always great , and we would be happy to help again should you need us in the future .
Junk Clear Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews