Junk Clear Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 48 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Junk Clear Ltd
What a fabulous service! Junk Clear was quick to respond, really friendly & professional. They came out to collect my old patio furniture and some other scrap bits & pieces within a few days of enquiring! The guys were really helpful and will collect or clear pretty well anything :) I can highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again.
Junk Clear are brilliant, always super quick to come when asked, always helpful...the team are polite and efficient. Altogether an excellent and professional 'partner' to our business. Highly recommended.
We have used Junk Clear for many years and have found them to be professional, efficient and reliable.
Junk Clear are both responsive and efficient and I would have no hesitation in recommending its services to any prospective customer Derek Cornwell, Director, WMR Waste Solutions
Friendly team, nothing too much trouble Excellent service
Job done quickly and efficiently
Excellent service, all staff very friendly. They helped me out with everything I needed to be cleared
I have used Junk Clear many times over the years. Provide a great polite service, always arrive on time. Highly recommended.
Good quality service Thank you
Timeous and flexible. Highly recommend
Great service from this excellent team, always polite, on time and get the job done. We recommend their services to everyone and have used them personally aswell. They are just a call away and we know we can always rely on Junk Clear.
Very professional and helpful. Booked a clearance and they collected the next day.
A Tennant had left my property in a bad state. I was given a very reasonable quote for the removal of rubbish from the outside of my house. Rubbish was removed quickly and efficiently, I was very impressed with the service I received and would definitely use Junk Clear again. Highly recommend!
Excellent service. We have used junk clear for many years and have found them to be extremely reliable and professional.
Excellent price, excellent service plus friendly helpful staff. I would highly recommend.
Fantastic job by Sam and his crew. So impressed with speed from quote to job done. Polite, friendly and liked our cat! Thank you so much. Kim
Great service, arrived at agreed time, good contact pre visit and staff were very friendly and efficient. Really good process.
We regularly use JunkClear for our trade waste. Lovely guys and highly recommended.
Absolutely amazing company, extremely helpful to our small business. Collection times are sooner than expected, I would highly recommend. Jay Green - Farleigh Medical
Junk clear were fantastic. They were polite, friendly, and honest. I made the mistake of hiring a big company previously and was badly let down - Junk Clear swooped in and saved the day! I will only ever call Junk Clear in the future.
Junk Clear Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 48 reviews