The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
An amazing service, so fast, and the gins were so well packed, and the choice is outstanding. Thank you.
Well packaged, safely delivered.
First class service - good availability and wide choice of quality products
Great range of local gin and fantastic service
Will definitely be using again Thank you
Love the Juniper Club! Huge range of gins, good prices & great customer service. Thank you
Great website. Simple to order and items were well packaged and posted same day. Very pleased with the selection of miniatures we selected and look forward to ordering a bottle or two in the future. Highly recommend this site.
I ordered a small bottle of Rosemullion Harvest gin as a gift for a friend. I received it promptly with lots of notification about receipt of order and despatch. It was very well packed and there was a little card from Kate thanking me for my order. I would definitely use the Juniper Club again!
Great service and fab gin!
The Juniper Club 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Fantastic. Kept me updated.
Prompt Delivery and Gin bottle securely packed
I love to order from juniper club as they have a vast range of find from all over the country. Delivery is first class too.
Bought a bottle in Falmouth, liked ìt so much I bought one for my daughter-in-law birthday.
Arrival of goods on time. Brilliant packaging. Will certainly use the Juniper Club again
Always a great way to send a Cornish gin to relatives for special occasions!!
Excellent service received the order within 24hrs. Well packaged and protected.
Well what can we say......excellent customer service at it finest and Lisa went out of her way, contacting the suppliers, to make sure we got exactly what we wanted for our special day......even going out of her way to suggest things we hadn’t thought of. Would recommend without hesitation!
Great selection, prompt service, and a lovely personalised note with my Outlaw gin!
Top quality selection of gins, arrived quickly and in very secure packaging, no worry at all of damage from transit. Will be using frequently in future.
Great service and wonderful products!
The Juniper Club is fab. Lovely selection of gins, quick delivery, and cute touches with the personal thank you notes, etc. Totally recommended.
The Juniper Club is rated 4.93 based on 534 reviews