The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
Cracking range and service. Many thanks and I will definitely be ordering from you again.
Great service, posted to London with in 2 days of purchase. My son and his wife were very pleased with their gift. We will be back when we next come to Cornwall. Thanks
Sent to my daughter and not yet received
Ordered 1pm 8th December.
Dispatched 2.30pm 8th December.
Delivered and signed for 4.09pm 11th December.

Email notification on dispatch with tracking number allowing you to see parcel location - including the ‘out for delivery today’ message when you made the review.
The quickness of ordering and it being sent to the recipient was very good! But when my son received the box he said it was badly packed with unrecyclable paper, he is a keen recycler!
So that's all I can say about the order as the gin is a Christmas present for his girlfriend.
Lovely gift purchased, and delivery was prompt and on time.
The personal touch was very much appreciated alongside the super speedy delivery.

Many thanks!!
Super efficient, fair price, thank you very much.
Absolutely great service! Best prices on the gins I could find! Parcel arrived quickly in good and safe packaging, with a handwritten note to say thank you for the order!! Outstanding communication throughout the process!
Will definitely be ordering again!
Very speedy, personal service even for a tiny order. Many thanks
Great little shop stocked with so many gins, I was spoiled for choice. Great delivery service too, bottle was packed incredibly well and arrived quickly.
Easy navigation of website, correct items turned up on time and very well packaged. Not tasted them yet :-)
Bought a selection of miniature gins as a present. Super quick delivery. Will definitely use again.
Lovely company to deal with. Super fast delivery and well packaged items. Will definitely use them again
Service very good. I would like to have been able to put a gift message in the purchases I made as they were presents and I had to alert the recipients that they were due to receive something in the post. Had I been able to apply a gift message it would have been a complete surprise. The other thing I would like is confirmation the delivery had been signed for/arrived rather than me have to go on line to track it
The box for a gift message is at checkout.
Tracking emails provided by Royal Mail.
We have no control of what they send., but having sent the tracking number this can be checked as little or often as required.
Thanks for taking the time to review.
Fantastic Black Friday prics. Very quick delivery and extremely well packaged will definitely order again.
Excellent service and all bottles were intact - fabulous packaging
A great selection of products and fantastic service; thank you for the quick delivery of the products that I ordered. Fantastic to be able to support a local business.
Miniatures arrived very soon after order was placed, in a well packaged box. Within the box was a handwritten note thanking me for my order, a very pleasant and welcome surprise. The miniatures are stocking fillers for Christmas. I would recommend this company for its speed of posting and friendliness.
The Juniper Club was helpful from the very start, even before an order was placed. Questions were answered immediately and advice given freely. Through the ordering process help was available almost instantly, nothing was to much trouble. The quality of products are perfect for gifts and my brother and sisters are in for a treat this Christmas.

Thanks to The Juniper Club
Very quick delivery and well packaged.
The Juniper Club is rated 4.93 based on 522 reviews