The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
This company is brilliant. Fabulous selection, great prices and quick delivery. Just received my 3rd delivery in 6 months. This should tell you how fantastic I think they are and that I also drink too much.
The Juniper Club 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great service. Prompt delivery. Hand written thank you is a nice touch.
Great customer service and a nice little personal touch (hand written thank you) in our order.
Went to the store in Falmouth couldn’t find what we wanted, they got it onto there new gins on the website very quick to source and deliver fantastic service thank you
The order was processed quickly and I was able to collect it from your Falmouth shop.
Item arrived quickly and was very well packed. Thank you
Great selection. Great advice. The gift arrived perfectly packaged and in quick time. My mother saw "gin" and didn't wait till her birthday to open and try it 😂. She loves it! Thank you!
Excellent as always!
Super quick postage, and extremely well packaging. All fragile bottles arrived without any problems.
The Juniper Club 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Fast efficient delivery, arrived in excellent condition. Customer service is excellent with the added personal touch. Will definitely be using them again online and look forward to popping back into the store.
Prompt, very efficient and friendly service. Good prices too! Thank you. Definitely will use again.
Easy to order our favourite gin 😊 Arrived promptly, very well packaged and with a thank you note. We will use again as this gin isn’t easy to find in shops near us and the service from The Juniper Club has been brilliant.
Excellent service and speedy delivery. Great quality products add lovely finishing touches to our G&Ts!
the order site was easy to use, the delivery was performed in 2 days to my relation for a birthday present and arrived exactly when you said
Fantastic customer service, easy delivery, and a wonderful choice of gins. Cannot recommend highly enough. My “go to” for gin!
Can't fault them. Great selection, great prices. Repeat customer.
Fantastic service, speedy delivery, well packaged and more importantly really nice Gin!!!
The Juniper Club 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Brilliant speedy service! Would definitely order from you again and recommend you!
I ordered two miniature bottles of Tarquin’s Sea Dog and was very impressed with the speedy service. Packaged very well. I will use them again and look forward to going to their store in Falmouth this summer. I hope my friends enjoy their first taste of Tarquin’s Gin.
We first discovered you 2 years ago whilst on holiday and you made some wonderful recommendations, so we keep coming back to you and although I couldn't personally visit you to purchase a birthday present for my husband, you were my first port of call to get something different on-line. I look forward to sharing a glass or 2 with him at the weekend. Thank you for your speedy service
very good service with a nice hand written card nice touch
The Juniper Club is rated 4.94 based on 552 reviews