The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
This company is brilliant. Fabulous selection, great prices and quick delivery. Just received my 3rd delivery in 6 months. This should tell you how fantastic I think they are and that I also drink too much.
The Juniper Club 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Very well packaged and delivered safely. Haven't tried the Gin as it is a Christmas gift for a friend, the ordering was very straightforward except choosing which one to go for - so much choice!
Quick efficient service
Excellent service,items very well packed and a nice note inside box too. I'm sure my wife will love the contents at Christmas!!
Thank you for such very prompt delivery. The flat red gift box is lovely for a Christmas gift. An excellent service all round. Also the little personally written message on a card is a nice touch.
Very efficient service. ~Thankyou.
Prompt delivery, product as expected. Thankyou
Very speedy delivery. Lovely message inside and packed brilliantly. Would highly recommend and will be buying from you again. Thank you x
Absolutely great products and super delivery service. Thank you
Excellent service and lovely personal handwritten note.
Easy to use website, excellent choice, and very speedy delivery, one happy customer.
A great selection of gins and rums. My order arrived quickly, with a lovely note. Very pleased!
This was my second order with The Juniper Club and it was as excellent as the first. Easy to use website, speedy delivery and a lovely personal note. Thank you
I was impressed by the speed it was delivered and even more so by the wonderful packaging - thank you.
Brilliant service and amazing gins.
I would love to leave a review but the gin I bought for my sister’s birthday still hasn’t arrived!
Unfortunately the customer provided a Leicestershire address and a Brighton postcode for delivery - therefore it appears Royal Mail have been trying to figure out where to deliver it and it has been delayed. We always encourage customers to contact us directly if there is an issue.
Excellent service
Was out of stock of 1 item after I’d placed the order but it was dealt with quickly and the order wasn’t delayed.
I found the website a bit restrictive in coices of what I could order so I phone the shop and spoke to Lisa who was brilliant in instructing me on how to order/pay and sorting out a suitable packing. Great Shop that I will use again.
Would definitely use again. Really quick and efficient service.
Very pleased sent as a Anniversary gift and was well received thank you Anne
The Juniper Club is rated 4.93 based on 574 reviews