The Juniper Club Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club

About The Juniper Club: It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

How would you rate The Juniper Club?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent service and fabulous gin!"
"Good service and great product"
"Really nice range of tonics. Very well packed and delivered extremely quickly. A great shop and a great service"
Thanks for your review Jamie, great to have had a conversation with you on email. As mentioned we are very pedantic about our dates and believed 2 months was easily within acceptable limits. Following your comments we have rechecked all stock and extended this date line further. I understand you did not want to accept our offer of a refund but if there is anything further we can do to help please do get in touch.
"Swift arrival and the bottles were very well protected. Excellent service."
Jennifer D
Verified Buyer
"Lovely service, lovely gin, happy customer xx"
"Brilliant service and wonderful products. Highly recommend the juniper club"
"Fantastic items received very very pleased, would recommend 100%. Customer service excellent, cannot fault anything."
"Very prompt delivery and a nice little touch inside the box a hand written thank you. Will definitely be using you in the future. Steve"
"I have been delighted with my first purchase from the Juniper Club from start to finish. I placed the order on the 21/12/17 and I watched its journey from Truro to my door at 7.45 this morning. My 2 bottles of gin were very well packaged and the parcel had what looked like a hand written note to me from the Juniper Club. I am seriously impressed."
"Very helpful, gin well packed"
"This was the first time I used Juniper and defiantly won't be my last. Excellent service and well packaged."
"The order placed on 10th December was intended as a Christmas gift, unfortunately this went astray but the level of service provided by the team to rectify this was exceptional. The director, Lisa Plummer took ownership of the problem of the missing bottle of Wicked Wolf Gin and when the intended recipient, my sister, was unexpectedly bereaved on 16th December I contacted Lisa and told her the devastating news and said I thought my sister could do with a bottle of gin. Lisa said "leave it with me, I'll sort something out". She made up a gift hamper of St Giles Gin (apt choice as it is a local Norwich-made gin where I live. This indicates that some thought had gone into the choice of a suitable alternative), she added a box of tonic waters, a kilner jar of botanicals and put it all in a lovely bag and drove to Constantine to give it to my sister. I cannot think of another company who would have taken so much trouble. I have told many people of Juniper Club and hope this review helps to show how grateful I am. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Excellent website. Really quick service. Gin arrived in less than 48hours. Definitely will be ordering more soon."
"What a fantastic site no one could go wrong if they are looking for Gin, brilliant service from start to finish and the finishing touches are you’re personal note that came with my order, that was so magical it touched me, well done and I certainly won’t be going anywhere else for my Gin in the future, I would recommend you to everyone. Well done have a wonderful Gin filled Christmas and a very prosperous New Year. Regards Sue Miller"
"This gin, the Old Tom Rhubarb, is the best flavoured gin we’ve had. Thoroughly recommend it, or any of the other gins that Orkney gin do - they’re in a class of their own"
"Order delivered as promised, and was very well packaged. Personal note with goods was a lovely touch. Thank you."
"Wonderful customer services."
"Excellent service hard to find any faults. Will be ordering again and will recommend"
"Thank you for making such a wonderful gin available, my wife was chuffed. St Agnes and it's gin has a big place in our hearts"
Collette E
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with purchase. Thank you"
The Juniper Club is rated 4.98 based on 105 reviews