The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service, quick delivery, amazing Gins! Very happy, thank you xx
Super quick delivery and very well packaged.
Very happy! Quick delivery and good selection
Perfect in every way plenty of choice. Taste FANTASTIC.
FAST POST 10/10
The delivery came on the day it was expected and in a nice little gift bag. I ordered the Black tomato gin and that was absolutely delicious!! I would highly recommend that gin and the Juniper Store 😊
Fantastic service and wonderful gin selection.
I bought this as an anniversary present for my partner and it was very appreciated. Just as well since I cannot stand the stuff myelf.

Excellent srvice and speedy delivery, I shall be ordering again.
Arrived quickly and was well packed. nice note from Kate.It's a Kate where the gin is going to!
No sooner had I placed an order for a couple of bottles of Covid19 Support Lotion than it was delivered to the door. Now that's customer facing service!
Simon H
Only ordered twice from here but excellent personal touch service each time. Cannot recommend enough.
Very fast despatch of gin item but it was supposed to be delivered in two days but the Royal Mail took 4. But given the pandemic I don't think I can complain. it wasn't too lat for the birthday present!
Lovely gin, great selection and quick local delivery!
Very smooth and easy to drink !
Great Gin !
Great service, very helpful with suggesting special extras to put with my Gin order to make a very special birthday delivery. thank you
Lovely Gin's, prompt service
Fast delivery and, as always, safely packed. We haven't tried these 2 gins yet but so far we have unfailing had fabulous products from this great club so very much looking forward to tasting them.
Excellent service. Arrived next day which I was not expecting. The Gin Was bought as a gift and My sister was delighted.
Would use again.
Love it thank you.
Also love the little It’s a Gin Thing’post card which will go in a frame behind my bar.😘
I found the whole experience very pleasent ... Smooth website, prompt delivery even made personal with a handwritten note thanking me for my custom. Will definitely use again
I have used the Juniper store for gin presents for my wife and close friends and the varied range of gin’s from all over the UK proves to me that the Juniper Club know their gins and are very, very professional at what they do. I recently purchased a specialist winter gin the online service was fast and the icing on the cake was the personalised hand written message from Kate wishing me all the best and hoping I enjoy the purchase a great touch, well done Juniper Club!

Best Wishes