The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
This company is brilliant. Fabulous selection, great prices and quick delivery. Just received my 3rd delivery in 6 months. This should tell you how fantastic I think they are and that I also drink too much.
The Juniper Club 5 star review on 1st December 2020
We first discovered you 2 years ago whilst on holiday and you made some wonderful recommendations, so we keep coming back to you and although I couldn't personally visit you to purchase a birthday present for my husband, you were my first port of call to get something different on-line. I look forward to sharing a glass or 2 with him at the weekend. Thank you for your speedy service
very good service with a nice hand written card nice touch
Wanted a gift that felt special. It arrived at the recipient on time (Royal Mail 48) beautifully presented complete with a hand written card. Couldn’t have asked for more
Great service.

I love the little postcard enclosed.

Thank you for this rare gin which is now discontinued.
Easy to use website and good communication throughout order and delivery process - and a lovely thank you email! Haven't tried the gin yet as it's a birthday present.
This was a gift for my sister, and she was absolutely delighted. I was amazed by how quickly the parcel arrived, and I will definitely order from the Juniper Club again. Thank you.
Brilliant as always. We always use the juniper club the choice is awesome as is the service. Highly recommended
Very professional service
Excellent service and prompt delivery - the recommended Gins are always of high quality
Many thanks
Please don’t use Royal Mail for delivery. They require a signature.
Good service, and a very quick delivery.
Have ordered multiple times from here. In the process of completing the scratch off gin poster. Think it's a great idea and the service has always been excellent
The Juniper Club 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Brilliant service - the team dealt with my order efficiently and made helpful suggestions. Delivery quick and straightforward. Will definitely use again.
Very efficient delivery. I was restocking my gin cupboard so have some regulars but really looking forward to trying the new gins recommended by the Juniper Club. Thank you for excellent service.
Thanks very much, another great order and delivery of pone of my favourite gins...... Monterey
Great service and the personal card was a nice touch. Looking forward to the Full Moon gin!
Item received promptly, well-packaged and as per description. Very happy with the service received.
Fabulous service as always. Beautifully packaged so I hear from the happy recipient!
The store very kindly allowed me to click and collect as I was local. They have an amazing selection and are always my go to for gifts when open!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Juniper Club. Fantastic gins, and fantastic customer service. Highly recommended. CHEERS!
The Juniper Club is rated 4.93 based on 534 reviews