The Juniper Club Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club

About The Juniper Club: It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

How would you rate The Juniper Club ?

"VERY impressed. I emailed with a query prior to placing the order and got a response immediately. I sent a gin bundle as a gift to a friend and he has already phoned absolutely delighted with it. Many thanks. I'll be using you again. :)"
"Quality service!"
"Excellent delivery service & the items were well packaged, very pleased!"
"A fantastic prompt service thank you Now can’t wait to give this bottle of gin to my husband for his 50th birthday (he was born in Enfield so seemed a great reason to choose the old bakery gin for him!) πŸ‘πŸΌ"
"Excellent Gins. Well packaged with speedy delivery. I will use again. Thank you."
"First class products and customer service, will definitely recommend you!"
"super quick delivery will come back"
"Excellent service, quick & efficient. Can’t wait to try them in my gin this weekend"
Catherine E
Verified Buyer
"Great choice of gins (one to be given as a gift), easy ordering process and quick delivery of a well-packed bottle. Would definitely recommend and will shop here again. Thank you!!"
"I have just boosted my gin collection to 8 different kind and I am staidly working through then all good so far cheers jjess"
"Extremely prompt and efficient service."
"Prompt good service. Good site. Delivery a bit pricey"
Thanks for posting a review.
Our tracked postage rates are less than many other similar services.
We choose to use tracked delivery for sending precious craft gin as this means our customers know exactly where their order is and due to the included insurance we can replace it if it is damaged or goes astray.
The £5.95 P&P cost also includes the effective air sac and double walled bottle box the product was delivered in.
Best wishes,
Lisa
"Amazing! Great quality and taste bought for my husband who loves gin xx"
"My first time using you. Great service. When I signed up for email subscription it was on the temptation of a discount code. It turned out my order was not eligible. That was a bit disappointing."
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and for your valuable feedback - we found a tiny glitch in the code meaning your discount did not apply. This has now been fixed. Please feel free to try the code on your next order, or drop us a line and we will sort you out a personal code of your own plus a little thanks for finding this glitch for us! Lisa
Lorraine G
Verified Buyer
"Service great quick easy. Product fab x"
"The freeze dried strawberries were amazing in our strawberry gin πŸ˜‹"
"Great product, Well packaged to keep safe in transit Jars look great and they are well labelled, classy finish Hand written personalised notes with every order is a lovely touch too Have recommended Juniper Club to many friends!"
"Excellent service again... Dad is very pleased..!"
"Fab, thank you !"