The Juniper Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Juniper Club
Read The Juniper Club Reviews

About The Juniper Club:

It's a Gin thing!
We are an online store full of Craft Gins, Top Notch Tonics and fantastic garnishes to make an all round amazing G&T experience.
Buy yourself some lovely Gin or treat someone else with a gift!

Tell us how The Juniper Club made you happy
delivery was quick but didnt send the right gin soo a bit pointless
As per our email, we are happy to sort this issue with you but would appreciate you letting us know how the order was incorrect. We have received no correspondence from you prior to this online review! Thanks
Perfect, delivery was on time and with no issues. Thank you very much!
Very easy ordering and quick delivery. A nice touch with a hand written personal card inside.
Great to be able to buy local, even when in lockdown, and so much choice !
Our family love the Papillon Gin
Excellent service my order arrived less than 48 hours after ordering , will definitely use again and recommend t9 friends and family .
Excellent, fast service
Excellent service and delivery; kept me up to date at all stages of the order.
Very helpful with my order when I messed up! Would definitely recommend to any gin lovers.
Order not received yet I'm hoping it will arrive before Christmas and then I wll send my review. So none of the below apply
Amazing service, especially considering how close it is to Christmas. Thank you and well done 👍
The package arrived very quickly well protected in a stiff cardboard box. There was a nice personal note on a postcard inside.
I will be buying from this company for sure. Their selection is the best I've ever seen. I bought five miniatures. It's a great idea to taste before you buy.
Cracking range and service. Many thanks and I will definitely be ordering from you again.
Great service, posted to London with in 2 days of purchase. My son and his wife were very pleased with their gift. We will be back when we next come to Cornwall. Thanks
Sent to my daughter and not yet received
Ordered 1pm 8th December.
Dispatched 2.30pm 8th December.
Delivered and signed for 4.09pm 11th December.

Email notification on dispatch with tracking number allowing you to see parcel location - including the ‘out for delivery today’ message when you made the review.
The quickness of ordering and it being sent to the recipient was very good! But when my son received the box he said it was badly packed with unrecyclable paper, he is a keen recycler!
So that's all I can say about the order as the gin is a Christmas present for his girlfriend.
Lovely gift purchased, and delivery was prompt and on time.
The personal touch was very much appreciated alongside the super speedy delivery.

Many thanks!!
Super efficient, fair price, thank you very much.
Absolutely great service! Best prices on the gins I could find! Parcel arrived quickly in good and safe packaging, with a handwritten note to say thank you for the order!! Outstanding communication throughout the process!
Will definitely be ordering again!
Very speedy, personal service even for a tiny order. Many thanks
The Juniper Club is rated 4.93 based on 513 reviews