Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 2 Interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read Junction 2 Interiors Reviews

About Junction 2 Interiors:

Junction 2 Interiors are a leading supplier of Bathrooms and Kitchens, based in the West Midlands and selling to customers across the UK.
We have a showroom with over 500 Displays from quality Bathroom supplies, such as Duravit, Heritage, Crosswater, Matki , Merlyn Showers & Hansgrohe.

sales@junction2interiors.co.uk

Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
Junction 2 Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Marie
Hooks arrived quickly. Well packaged.
Excellent and efficient service from Raj. One of our items arrived damaged and this was dealt with professionally and efficiently. Overall, very pleased and will definitely use Junction 2 Interiors again in the future.
Excellent speedy service. Product exactly as described and just what I wanted
always efficient and competitive
New organisation for me.
Ordered Crosswater tap and HIB cabinet from Junction2Interiors. Prices were lower than their competitors’. Communication was good. Products delivered very quickly and in perfect condition (always a worry with mirrored cabinets). Would definitely use Junction2Interiors again.
Great set of guys who know their business well. They are upfront and honest and stopped me over spending on expensive products when cheaper options were available. Good self employed fitters associated. Great aftercare. Highly recommended.
Bought a MPRO shower head, which arrived in a timely manner. Would shop here again.
We have used Junction 2 Interiors on several occasions and always had great service. I highly recommend them.
This is our second bathroom purchase from Junction2. We have had loads of people ask us about our master bathroom and had comments about how lovely it looks Raj has been amazing- he is very attentive and informative.
I delayed writing a review until we had used our items. We are delighted with all our items. We are pleased with the quality at a competitive price. Will use again.
Grohe wall mounted basin tap at the best price plus came direct from the manufacturer in good time. Thanks!
Good value product, excellent communication and fast delivery given the current situation. Highly recommended.
used junction 2 before, they were excellent then and the most recent purchase they were excellent again. I really can't fault their level of service. buy with confidence
Well stocked showroom with exceptional well knowledgable staff. Took my initial bathroom plan of what I thought I would like and they turned it into reality. Top quality merchandise at very reasonable prices. Would recommend them to anybody.
The guys at J2 were excellent, and very helpful. They gave good professional advice on selecting bathroom products, and sorted & delivered the order promptly. I will definitely use them again.
Brilliant assistance from Raj when ordering the cabinets,good product knowledge and very polite.
Good service