Junction 17 Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junction 17 Cars
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Junction 17 Cars Reviews

Tell us how Junction 17 Cars made you happy
Travelled 2hours to see a car I reserved, to be told just before taking it for a test drive that it was Cat A! This was no where on the website! When questioned why it was not on the website they came up with a load of lies.

Do not do business with this company!
Bought a car from junction 17 Cars in March a few days before lockdown. Got there waited all afternoon from 1pm till 5 to see car excuse after excuse after being told can view car at 1pm. Bought car after test drive BMW 330d YK11UNE.. There was a light on for run flat so asked to be sorted and service and valet the car pick it up Wednesday.. Lockdown started on Monday so could pick it up.. Wasn't valeted and was serviced and tyre light was off told it was sorted.. 30 mile journey home, got into Leicester and light came on rang junction 17 no help at all went to a tyre place says tyre blown,alloy could have a crack in it... Paid £250.00 for a tyre and explained crack in tyre.. Rang junction 17 spoke to Jacob who sold me car didn't want to know.. Says should of brought car back... What with no tyre run flats don't have a spare... Still waiting on too sort out weld on alloy which I suspect isn't going to happen.. Also junction 17 have handbook which they should of posted according to text from Jacob 10 days and nothing so once again NEVER BUY A CAR FROM JUNCTION 17..... CHETAN PATEL
I put a deposit down on a car advertised as being 2008 and 60,459 miles. I requested the registration number to arrange insurance, it was not forthcoming. I had to ask three times for the information but now understood why there was a delay. The car was advertised as being registered in 2008 but it was actually registered in 2007. Giving me the registration number before payment would obviously have alerted me to the date of registration.
I was finally sent an invoice for the balance which had the mileage of the car as being 70454. When I queried this I was told it was an error and was sent a new order form showing the mileage as 60,459 but the year of registration as being 2007. I decided that one year on a twelve year old car was not material and decided to proceed with the purchase. What I had not realised was that this model underwent an upgrade in 2008 and models of that heritage understandably enjoy a price premium. The car was therefore not the exceptional value I had based my buying decision upon.
When the car was delivered it had a sevice schedule from an independent garage showing the mileage as 70,454. An MOT conducted 12 months ago showed the mileage as 58,442 which would mean it had only done 2000 miles in just under a year if the 60,459 was correct.
I had to take the car back for repairs as it was riddled with faults. I met the MD who said there was a disclaimer on the Autocar website saying the car may not be exactly as described. It is understood that the range of accessories may vary but what is not disputable is the mileage and year of registration.
There is a lot more to come.
Do not deal with this Company

I am over 70 and have never dealt with such a disreputable organisation when buying a number of cars over the years. If you are intending to buy I suggest you wait until the trading Standards investigation into the mileage discrepancy on the car I purchased is complete. I will report back.
Superb staff, excellent range. Professional service. Very satisfied. Bought BMW for the gest price with full history, lots of extras. So exited. Well done guys.
Superb service from Luke C and the team at Junction 17 Cars.

Would highly recommend and will definitely use them again.
Awful.

Lies
Rudeness
Stuck up
Fake reviews
Show room is just for show
Don't no nothing about the cars
Mot on a car and it didn't even make it 10 mins away
Amazing service from start to finish found the car on auto trader dealt mainly over the phone to start within a week everything had been sorted with both myself and Junction17 and I collected my new car in less than a week, couldn't ask for a better service.
It’s a great a place as any to buy a car. They’re quite helpful, my old friend Luke especially. Love my new Subaru
Terrible customer service.

No organisation or knowledge about the vehicles being sold.
Love my new porsche, great friends at this garage. They will look after you!
I've been following these guys on Facebook for a few months now and finally decided to take the leap. Their showroom is just as impressive as it is online and I really enjoyed my time there.
I can't even express my level of gratitude for the aftercare team at Junction 17.

The initial purchasing experience was great, however there were a few issues post-sale that I didn't expect to occur. They weren't anything major, but still unexpected when purchasing a top of the range car.

From initial contact to the closing e-mail, the team were great at answering all of my queries and sending me out documents that I needed. Even booked me in for a complimentary service for my hassle.

I'll definitely be back at this rate for my next car.

I'll definitely be back at this rate for my next car.
I’ve just spent all of my savings on a new Mercedes and I have no regrets!!! She’s beautiful and my salesman was really great at convincing me to spend all of my money without feeling pressured - top marks to him!!! Juliette
I waited a few weeks before writing these reviews to see if they sorted my issues, and they did to a more than satisfactory standard. Will definitely be back here for my next motor
Highly recommend dealt with all my questions when it came to purchase and really helped me out after sales when I had a small issue
Just sold my car through Junction 17 using their brokerage service. Jacob was great and kept me informed the whole way through the process. I decided to use Junction 17 after having some bad experiences trying to sell my car privately. Thanks again guys will be using this service again in the future.
Junction 17 Cars is rated 3.93 based on 84 reviews