Junction 17 Cars Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Junction 17 Cars

Tell us how Junction 17 Cars made you happy

Telephone
"I love my new car! Great service nice polite staff stunning showroom and great selection of cars best priced in the country! Finance was competitive too. Will be back for my next car and I highly recommend"
"10/10 would happily recommend very happy with my new car"
"Partner part exchanged her car with Junction 17. She had not recived a V5 for her new car after 2 months so had to apply to DVLA for a new one. Too add to her frustration the car she traded in was not registered properly to the garage/new owner and she's now recieved multiple fines for a car she doesn't own. She has contacted Junction 17 to ask for paperwork to be completed and has received no support from them. Very poor aftercare."
"I just bought a Mercedes c class 17 plate car has a fault , Mercedes dealer has confirmed that the car was not safe to drive, this people bought cars and sale no checks done by them , so u don’t know what u buying, no guarantees or assurance in place, if u are going to buy any car from this dealership ,please call aa vehicles check service with u , for the service they provide This like what assurance or guarantee after sale , what kind of checks they do to the car they sale to us , do they put any drive way fual Do they do drive way insurance"
"10/10 amazing customer service, a real good selection of cars, best priced than anywhere else and I got to drive away the same day!"
"They did not give me car service history book also charged me £500 car varranty for a year after car broken down found out that warranty company was not even real!"
"Very enjoyable experience buying my new car from Junction17, Very knowledgable about the car, Good finance rate and gave me a good price for my part exchange. We will definitely be back when my wife changes her car. Thank you to everyone that helped at Junction17. Antony"
"APPALLING SERVICE.do not use this garage. I have bèen holding off writing this review to see if the company could redeem themselves. They havent. The whole experience of buying a new car was verry stressfull and should not of been. When looking at cars the guys were really helpful at encouraging us which car to buy. After putting down a deposit it all went down hill. If we hadnt loved the car so much it would of ended there however I also felt under pressure due to the deposit. Basicaly staff very rarely got back to me when they promised to and I spent lots of time chasing them. Staff blamed each other for this and for promises that were made . Before picking the car up we called in advance to check and were informed it was ready, we took time off work and drove a 80 mile round trip, to wait around and the car still was not to ready.but asked did we want to take it as it was? It was agreed in writting due to being messed about the car would get a mot and full service when needed, I'm awaiting confirmation that this is still authorised, and not sure this would end up costing more. When we eventually picked the car up, we were not given any warranty details, I was promised this would be e mailed the next day and the agreed things greed to be actioned. This was NEVER DONE. I have sinced chased this up myself and the agreed things have still not been completed to this day. . Five mounths on the parking sensors have gone wrong (Which were fitter via the garage and I was told I had a years warranty )I have contact the garage by phone and now e mail several times to be told call back tomorrow, when I did it was agreed someone would call the same day or email to book the car in. A week later ive heard nothing. Two of the staff that we were dealing with have since left and were being blamed fir the bad service but this is still happening, my purchase was with the company and nit the individuals. The staff are rude and try to passyou off to eventually ignore you."
"Hi I am syed moeed I paid the deposit off Mercedes Benz e220 2015 I want to buy a car with my friends from birmingham to junction 17 firstly I was really disappointed with the behaviour of the staff my required car was not there when I asked to see leonie (the lady how was dealing with me)the said she has gone finally the manager cam and said that car hasn’t arrived yet in the showroom and no one informed me it was all non professional behaviour not recommended to anyone"
"I filled a finance form in on a saturday night at 11.30pm, had a phone call as i was driving down the 100 miles from Leonie an hour before Junction 17 opened. The finance was all sorted as i arrived. The car was in fantastic condition. Bmw 435d. The finance was extremely competitive and the service was quick, efficient and very friendly. The obly thing that was slow was the finance company as if was a sunday but they were called 5 times and hurried along. I took the car before it was prepped properly but it has been booked back in for new tyres, a service including front brake pads. The service is stunning and by far the best i have ever experienced in a car dealership. Well done!"
"Amazing customer service"
"Amazing customer service !!"
"Amazing customer service , would highlighy recommend !"
"Great cars, BUT slight lack of customer care. It took 2 trips up to Jct17 Peterborough to collect the car, only to find that the electric roof wasn't working and then a wait as it had to go back to Nissan. Finally collected the vehicle (6 hour round trip) put my old personal plate on retention. Been sitting here nearly 6 weeks waiting to hear from DVLA regarding the log book, only to find out that JCT 17 had not bothered to send off the log book to DVLA so vehicle still NOT registered in my name. More time to get this done after speaking to admin at Jct17 this morning. Not over impressed I have to say."
"Came a long way to see a maserati from oxford. The staff said he didn't have a fuelcard and asked me to pay for the fuel for test drive. it seems they don't really care about customers. First time I heard that I need to pay for test drive fuel in a dealership."
"had the car delivered to my door great experience never bought a car without seeing it but with work commitments but I am so glad i did will be telling the mates in local how good an experience it was cheers"
"As agreed a diesel car was kindly brought down from Nottingham to Peterborough which is approximately 25 miles away from where I live. After test driving the car which was enjoyable and seemed a nice car. Then looking into the paperwork, found out that the car had done 10,000 miles more than advertised. They had the car over 12 months and it did approximately 40,000 miles in that time with no service and well overdue for a cam belt change which they told me several times it did not need, as it had a timing chain on that car. They did finally agree that it was a timing belt and did need to be changed. They then offered me the car with completing the service and timing belt change, but no price adjustment for the extra mileage. So a 50 mile round trip and a wasted morning due to incompetence."
"I agreed to purchase a car from Junction 17 based on the photos they represented on the website. They delivered the car to me on the basis that if it was as they had verbally told me it was, and was as shown on their website then I would purchase. They were very accommodating and true to their word. I would not hesitate to recommend them. I am very pleased with my car."
Thank you very much for your review. We try to take very clear informative photos for our website so our customers can see clearly what cars we have available and are represented correctly.
We are very pleased that you are happy with your car and wish you many happy miles in it.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me on 01733 247222 or customercare@junction17cars.co.uk if I can be of any assistance in the future.
Kind regards
Kate Barker
Customer Relations Manager
"Hi there, Overall very pleased with our buying experience. Your staff are friendly and there was no pressure. We were just left to look around at our own pace. Only one niggle was the fact than when we collected the Porsche there was next to no fuel in the tank. We didn't expect a full tank or even half but to drive away with the fuel gauge on red was not a good feeling. Kind regards Dave and Sue Smith"
(Peterborough) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Dave and Sue, I was very pleased that you had a good 'buying experience' at our Peterborough branch. We like to let our customers have a good look at all of our cars and never feel pressured, but the sales team are there with all the information when needed.
I must apologise for the lack of fuel. This is always a bit of a conundrum as we cannot keep a lot of fuel in any of our vehicles for safety reasons, but do try to not have them collected with the gauge on the red band. This was obviously an oversight on our part, please accept our apologies for this.
We hope that you are enjoying your Porsche, the weather looks promising for sunny motoring this week too!
Please do not hesitate in contacting our Customer Relations Manager, Kate Barker if you require any assistance or to let her know how much you are enjoying your car.
With kind regards