Junction 17 Cars Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Junction 17 Cars

How would you rate Junction 17 Cars ?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Junction 17 Cars in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"As agreed a diesel car was kindly brought down from Nottingham to Peterborough which is approximately 25 miles away from where I live. After test driving the car which was enjoyable and seemed a nice car. Then looking into the paperwork, found out that the car had done 10,000 miles more than advertised. They had the car over 12 months and it did approximately 40,000 miles in that time with no service and well overdue for a cam belt change which they told me several times it did not need, as it had a timing chain on that car. They did finally agree that it was a timing belt and did need to be changed. They then offered me the car with completing the service and timing belt change, but no price adjustment for the extra mileage. So a 50 mile round trip and a wasted morning due to incompetence."
"I agreed to purchase a car from Junction 17 based on the photos they represented on the website. They delivered the car to me on the basis that if it was as they had verbally told me it was, and was as shown on their website then I would purchase. They were very accommodating and true to their word. I would not hesitate to recommend them. I am very pleased with my car."
Thank you very much for your review. We try to take very clear informative photos for our website so our customers can see clearly what cars we have available and are represented correctly.
We are very pleased that you are happy with your car and wish you many happy miles in it.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me on 01733 247222 or customercare@junction17cars.co.uk if I can be of any assistance in the future.
Kind regards
Kate Barker
Customer Relations Manager
"Hi there, Overall very pleased with our buying experience. Your staff are friendly and there was no pressure. We were just left to look around at our own pace. Only one niggle was the fact than when we collected the Porsche there was next to no fuel in the tank. We didn't expect a full tank or even half but to drive away with the fuel gauge on red was not a good feeling. Kind regards Dave and Sue Smith"
(Peterborough) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Dave and Sue, I was very pleased that you had a good 'buying experience' at our Peterborough branch. We like to let our customers have a good look at all of our cars and never feel pressured, but the sales team are there with all the information when needed.
I must apologise for the lack of fuel. This is always a bit of a conundrum as we cannot keep a lot of fuel in any of our vehicles for safety reasons, but do try to not have them collected with the gauge on the red band. This was obviously an oversight on our part, please accept our apologies for this.
We hope that you are enjoying your Porsche, the weather looks promising for sunny motoring this week too!
Please do not hesitate in contacting our Customer Relations Manager, Kate Barker if you require any assistance or to let her know how much you are enjoying your car.
Junction 17 Cars
"The car itself I am very pleased with, no faults at all, The customer service was not so good !"
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Stephen it was super to read that you are very pleased with your car, but not so happy that our customer service at Nottingham, you found lacking.
At Junction 17 Cars we take great pride in our customer service and are always trying to improve our customers experience in purchasing their vehicles.
I would be very grateful if you would either email our Customer Relations Manager, Kate Barker at customercare@junction17cars.co.uk or call her at our Peterborough branch on 01733 247222 to discuss your experience so that we may improve the customer satisfaction at our Nottingham branch.
Junction 17 Cars
"Initially everything went well, but then what was promised to us failed to deliver. We brought the car back for alloy wheels to be refurbished, and the service etc. We where told that the wheels would be done on the Wednesday(because that was the day your wheel guy comes) , followed by the service and scratches on the Thursday, so we could pick it back up for the Friday. (we had specifically told the salesman we where going away Friday lunchtime) we rang Thursday to see if everything was OK and that we could pick the car up, and we where told the wheels hadn't been done. We organised for us to pick the car Friday as planned, then bring it back again for the following Wednesday to have the wheels done then. The salesman rang me Friday morning to say the wheels where being done that day, and eventually the car was ready at 5.00pm. We had to cancel the hotel for that night, and cut our weekend away by a night. We did take the car away on the day, but I would have left it there if I had been told you would be pushed to get it ready in time."
Dear Stuart
I was so sorry to read your review and that we 'failed to deliver', not meeting the agreed time scale.
I must apologise for this breakdown in communication and it encroaching onto your weekend away. We always try to meet our customers expectations and needs, which we did not do in this case.
This is most disappointing as you obviously were pleased initially. I do hope that you were pleased with the refurbished alloys and the bodywork, even though the timescale was not as agreed.
Please do not hesitate in contacting our Customer Relations Manager, Kate Barker. Her email is customercare@junction17cars.co.uk
Kind regards
Junction 17 Cars
"The sales Team at Nottingham were very helpful. I purchased a Land Rover Defender. I was able to test drive the vehicle without an appointment afew cars had to be moved to accommodate, which wasn't a problem for them. The "truck" was very well presented at change over. Thanks to Lee for the excellent part exchange deal. Would Recommend."
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Paul
Thank you very much for leaving Junction 17 Cars your review of our service.
We were delighted to see that you had been looked after well at our Nottingham branch. Lee, our 'Branch Manager' at Nottingham is always keen to offer a fair price on part exchange vehicles. The presentation of your new vehicle at hand over is always important and we are pleased that your expectations were met.
Please do not hesitate in contacting Kate our Customer Relations Manager on 01733 247222 or by email customercare@junction17cars.co.uk if you require any assistance in the future, she is always happy to help.
Thank you, from all the team at Junction 17 Cars!
"My recent Junction17 experience was in every way perfect . The sale of the car went very smoothly , from the initial meeting of the salesman , who was very polite and certainly knew his job. I was also pleasantly surprised by the fact that Junction 17 followed up the sale with a very friendly and courteous After Sales Service . I would certainly do business with them again"
Dear Mr Laidler
Thank you for your super review! It was wonderful to hear that you had a perfect Junction 17 experience. This is what we work so hard at to achieve.
We hope you are enjoying your car and covering many pleasurable miles. Please do give us a call when it is due to be serviced or there is anything we can help you with.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Junction 17 Cars.
Kate
Customer Relations Manager
"Prompt well looked after by your sraff and work carried out by one of your mechanical engineers . Love my old car thank you for your hospitality kind regards Mr bob pocock"
Dear Mr Pocock
Thank you for your kind review. Junction 17 Cars are thrilled that you are pleased with our customer care and felt you have been looked after well, that is what we like to hear!
We look forward to seeing you again.
Kate