Jumpyn.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jumpyn.com

connect@jumpyn.com

Greenwood House, Greenwood Court, Skyliner Way,

How would you rate Jumpyn.com?

Verified Reviewer

All went smoothly. Good value travel from Heathrow.
Thanks for the review we really appreciate your comments!
Lise
Unverified Reviewer

It was awesome to arrange affordable and reliable airport transportation ahead of our trip. The day prior to travel, I was able to verify the pickup and all went smoothly. I would encourage everyone to use this service.
Thanks Lise for the great review, it makes it all worth while!
Verified Reviewer

Great service, Driver polite & on time & we were fully informed about everything prior to the journey!
Many thanks for the great review!
Unverified Reviewer

Great service, lovely car, good driver. Would recommend.
Many thanks for the kind review!
Lise
Unverified Reviewer

Hasan was at the airport with a sign with our name and drove us straight to our destination. Since it was nearly midnight it made us especially grateful. He was friendly and polite and a great driver.
Bill
Verified Buyer

The ride was excellent no the price was reasonable. Our driver was friendly and courteous. The service makes organizing a ride very easy. We would definitely use it again
Thanks for the review Bill, if we can assist with any travel arrangements in the future please let us know!
C.Mishra
Verified Reviewer

The driver was on time, pushed the luggage trolley, drove professionally and was kind and courteous throughout. The car was spacious and clean. A pleasant experience. I will definitely us this service in future.
Hi, thanks for the great review we really appreciate your kind comments!
Jessica Dill
Unverified Reviewer

I received a number of quotes and chose the least costly. I was a little concerned because I hadn't heard back from that taxi company. Jumpy was right on it and I received a confirmation from the company we chose. The taxi was early, the driver friendly, courteous, and professional. Overall, it was a very good experience and we would use Jumpyn again.
Thanks Jessica, we really appreciate the comments!
Melinda
Verified Reviewer

There was an issue with my booking. Jumpyn went above and beyond to fix the problem with ease.
Thanks Melinda, we hope you had a great vacation here in England, if we can assist in the future please let us know.
Carol
Verified Reviewer

Carley was totally helpful and professional. First Class service.... Could not fault it!
Hi Carol, thanks for the kind comments I will pass them on to Carley!
James
Unverified Reviewer

Great communication and assistance from Matthew at Jumpn.com. Transfer from Gatwick accommodating special assistance required for two wheelchair users went smoothly with no issues.
I'd have no hesitation in using Jumpn.com for future bookings or recommending to others.
Thanks James for a great review!
MRS ADAIR
Unverified Reviewer

On each occasion driver was early and welcoming and helpful.
Thanks Mrs Adair, if we can assist in the future please get in touch!
MRS ADAIR
Unverified Reviewer

On time and driver very pleasant.
Christine
Unverified Reviewer

We are a group of 6 travelers from the United States. When we initial try to use Jumpyn booking a ride from London Stansted Airport to Heathrow Airport, the website was not accept my U.S. credit card information (partly because when I type in billing address, the website was only recognize U.K. address). I emailed Jumpyn's support team, and Matthew responded to my email quickly and solved our problem promptly. Thank you Matthew and technician Jason for your help!
Hi Christine, many thanks for the great review!
Kieran
Verified Reviewer

We waited outside birmingham airport for over an hour for a taxi that didn't come..so disappointed.will not use again.
Paul
Verified Reviewer

Did supply a series of quotes, one of which we chose. Britannia were there at the airport and communicated with us, and the journey was good. Some confusion with Jumpyn's booking service through confusion with two trips quoted for and only one selected. However, a call from Britannia to check the dates sorted that quickly.
Tony
Unverified Reviewer

I used Jumpyn to take my family from Stansted to our flat and again to take us to LCY. Both rides were on time and in clean cars driven by extremely professional drivers. When the pickup location changed, Matthew at Jumpyn was extremely helpful in notifying the car service provider. I highly recommend them
Emily
Unverified Reviewer

Jumpyn came through beautifully for us on two occasions during our vacation. We first booked with Jumpyn for our initial journey from Heathrow to Torquay, and everything went very smoothly. Having had this initial positive experience we booked with Jumpyn again for our return journey to Heathrow two weeks later! We really appreciated Jumpyn's service!
Muhammed Shoaib
Unverified Reviewer

I booked through web from the Birmingham Airport to my Hotel. The Driver and the company was really good.
Bez C..
Verified Reviewer

My price quotes were successful and the jobs went to plan. Customers were pleasant and the Jumpyn customer service was available at all stages. Many thanks and hope my price is acceptable next time. My payment for the jobs was very prompt as well.
Jumpyn.com is rated 4.58 based on 24 reviews