Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Easy to order online, quick delivery, competitive price and postage less than some others and well packed.
In addition, well supported by the Royal Mail delivery service.
excellent service and turnaround
Every time i have purchased a model from Jumblies, i have always received excellent service. If the model is in stock it is a fast delivery, and always well packaged.
Brilliant model, brilliant customer service
Excellent range and service - Top Outfit
Great service and very helpful - more than happy to answer my questions. Very happy with how the item was packed and the shipping time.
I have been dealing with Jumblies for the last year or so now and have made a number of purchases from them and I have the utmost praise for the way they do business, and the prices from order to delivery are very competitive,
I have had NO problems with them at all, and the items purchased have been very well protected during transit.
Please keep up the good work all involved.
Jumblies provide an excellent and reliable service at competitive rates, they respond to questions promptly
In the years that I have been buying from them they have never let me down
FAST, RELIABLE SERVICE. REASONABLE DISCOUNTS ON NEW MODELS AND PACKAGING IS EXCELLENT.
My kit arrived today, it was very well packed with plenty of protective bubble wrap and also included was a nice catalogue. Very happy with the service thanks.
Just one of many repeat orders from Jumblies. Can't fault this company. Always spot on with everything. Quick delivery, well packed. Friendly, efficient service on the phone. Unlike some model suppliers they don't sell stock they don't have.
Very quick fast service.
An excellent store with great customer service, I will be buying from Jumblies again in the near future.
Excellent detailed product promptly delivered.
Great service, well packed item and great value.
I have dealt with Jumblies for a number of years now, mainly buying diecast aircraft or tank kits. I usually order by phone as this is much quicker than using the website. On each occasion, my request has been dealt with promptly, politely and efficiently. I would rate their product range and standard of service as being excellent. I will certainly use them again.
Bought the Hobby Master aftermarket display stand (HS0004). Initial order process was straightforward with confirmation sent immediately, despatch information sent the next day complete with tracking number. Order arrived on time and well packed. Great product & outstanding & reliable service. Many thanks.
Allways a good and efficient service.
I have been using Jumblies Models for several years now as my preferred supplier. Good prices, friendly and quick service, well packed packages and an easy to use website. Recommended.
Great models at a reasonable price.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,950 reviews