Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

customer service
"This is the second or third time I have used this company. Excellent. I recommend them when I can. Ant the prices are good to boot"
"Excellent performance and support from start to finish"
"Great service"
"Lovely models and great service , highly recommended."
"Prompt delivery to NZ"
"Item came in a day, really great model, well packaged and great value. Will come back for more!"
"Jumblies is great there's nowt they can do to make it better its brilliant although pre order dates keep changing but i would imagine thats a supply issue either way jumblies is great"
"Really pleased with this new kit from Airfix of the Hellcat.First class service from Jumblies Models.Will be ordering from them again,but it could be quite a while this kit is huge!"
"Order processed quickly, very satisfied."
"The Corgi Phantom that I pre ordered arrived very quickly after the item was released. The package was delivered by Royal Mail. It had been packed with great care to ensure safe receipt."
"Good price,Prompt delivery and good communication. Will use again."
"Great service and speedy turn around.Highly reccomended,will use again."
"I’ve been with Jumblies for many years now and the service and customer care has always been excellent. Models have always arrived quickly and without damage due to the excellent packaging. I look forward to many more years of business with you guys!"
"I placed an advance order for a model. All went exactly as it was supposed to do."
"As always speedy friendly service and fantastic communications."
"Great service, my kit arrived very well packed and the day after it was shipped. I used the pre-order option , and was notified promptly when it was in stock. Thanks to all at Jumblies!"
"I am happy with my recent purchase and quick delivery from Jumblies!"
"Jubilee models always notified me when the new models came in models are boxed properly and no problems with my order thank you yours sincerely Sarah"
"Certainly worth the wait as this was pre ordered in early March and arrived in June. The detail on this 1:200 scale BOAC 747 is superb and it has made the perfect addition to the modest collection of civilian model aircraft I have. It was also packaged really well"
"Consistently excellent service!"