Jumblies Models Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Jumblies Models

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

"Excelent dealer, amazing variety of interest¡ng models, good prices and nice communication, fast service."
"Been dealing with Jumblies for many years now collecting Die-Cast Model Aircraft and I have never had any issues with this reputable company. Would recommend to others also."
"Jumblies are an excellent retailer in the specialist diecast market. Very approachable and efficient, they recently supplied a model that had previously sold out, in the process remembering my query from some months prior. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"Good service with quick delivery recommended"
"A top on-line model shop that is very customer focused and thus delivers excellent service- highly recommended"
"In my opinion jumblies models are second to none the P/51 Mustang is Great I would like to see more 1/48 scale. Why not a W.W II typhoon or a harrier jumpjet."
"Jumblies Models are fast becoming my “go to” model retailer. They have very competitive prices, and very affordable postage charges with a good choice of products. Highly recommended"
"Very very happy with the model couldn't be any happier. Thank you."
"Jumblies Models, always have the latest Revell kits available and at a very competitive price. When I buy from they I always know my item will be excellently and securely package and that it will arrive promptly"
"Excellent service. Would certainly recommend."
"very helpful and very quick service."
"Very good friendly and efficient service, highly recommended."
"Hi thanks for the excellent service the models are great 👍 always delivered on time well packed what more can I say thanks"
"Model arrived very promptly, packaged to survive nuclear war. Extremely delighted with service and product (as per normal!)."
"Absolute bargain at £20 and a superb example of the P-40 Warhawk. Dispatched within an hour or ordering and we’ll packed to prevent any damage in transit. Will defiantly be buying from Jumblies again."
"Ordering via their website is as easy as pie, notification was received once the kit had been dispatched, arrival here was within a few of days of ordering. The kit was superbly packaged (as always) and in A1 condition, as has every kit I have ordered in the past."
"Excellent customer service. Jumblies went above and beyond to help me get the item I was after. They replied to my query very quickly and I was left very happy about the whole experience. 5 star company."
"Well-packed, speedy delivery, and the price was attractive, too ! I highly recommend Jumblies Models !"
"Reliable quick and efficient."
"Nice to have the pre-order option as some models are now selling out very quickly when released. Excellent communication and service. Highly recommended. Thank you."
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,285 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access