Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Easy to order customer service very satisfactory delivered quick and efficiently by royal mail excellent service thank you
Extremely satisfied with my purchases from Jumblies fast delivery well packaged and informed of the progress from start to delivery, excellent quality service
Extremely pleased.
Very good service. My purchase arrived well packed and promptly. I will certainly use Jumblies again.
Excellent service and delivery
Excellent 5 Star service of a hard to find kit. Exceptionable turn around. Will definitely use again.
Sent promptly and well packaged. Hope my husband likes his Christmas present, so I can't really review yet how he's got on with it!
Very easy to order from. Very quick delivery. Kept me informed when item posted.
I can't recommend them enough. Will buy from them again.
Items arriv ed in good time and well packed.
Excellent!
I like jumblies, good web site, pre order service very effective, models arrive on time and well packed, would like them to deal with Herpa.
Always a perfect service - fast and uncomplicated
I find JUMBLIES to be a good company to order from, they are quick to deal with your order and dispatch, they communicate with you at every stage, the models are well packaged when you receive them. I would recommend them.
Good service and happy with the response and delivery times
I have had a number of kits from Jumblies and they are always great to deal with. Their prices are competitive and postage costs reasonable.
Easy to order online, quick delivery, competitive price and postage less than some others and well packed.
In addition, well supported by the Royal Mail delivery service.
excellent service and turnaround
Every time i have purchased a model from Jumblies, i have always received excellent service. If the model is in stock it is a fast delivery, and always well packaged.
Brilliant model, brilliant customer service
Excellent range and service - Top Outfit
Great service and very helpful - more than happy to answer my questions. Very happy with how the item was packed and the shipping time.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,944 reviews