Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Fast delivery and well packaged
Although they've had a small gripe with their computer lately, I've found their friendly manner and help to sort things make me look to their site first for my modelling needs.
A very nice model, (Dove VP975 RAE), good prompt service, parcel received within a couple of days, well packed & secure.
I will continue shopping with them, I can recommend their service.
Good website and selection
Model arrived very quickly after finalising payment. However packaging left a lot to be desired.
Great catalog and competitive prices.
Fast shipment at reasonable cost.
The joint shipment service can be improved.
Models ordered were as expected, well packed and received in good condition, as expected from this seller, and a further addition to my collection.
Always good to get a new old boys toy and Jumblies do it well. Having said that I do believe a closer assessment of manufacturer's production dates should be made before offering pre-order items; my last purchase (the Light weight Land Rover) which I ordered on 2nd June 2016 didn't arrive until last Wednesday 12 July 2017 !!! Not all the fault of Jumblies. I know, but something to ponder before grabbing deposits. And what's with all the sodding aero planes - I'm ex R.A.F. myself - but enough already ! After that futile rant I can only say Jumblies are doing a great job -Thank you, Rodney of Walton
I did a pre-order. The model was on time and Jumblies Models contacted me as expected. I paid the balance and the model was dispatched and arrived very quickly.
I, personally, was confused by the final invoice, which was not straightforward.
The delivery of the model was prompt, but unfortunately incorrect. However, a telephone call enabled this to be promptly corrected with profuse apologies, and the model was extremely well packed and well received within two days.
Good communication.
The item arrived quickly and well packed.

The model itself was in very good condition except the port wing was slightly loose, although to look at it you wouldn't know which is why I didn't complain and due to the hassle of sending it back through the post etc.

Will always use Jumblies Models as the default.
Excellent service from Jumblies Models - let down by Parcelforce who failed to deliver next day as requested and paid for...Not Jumblies fault so happy to use again.
Excellent service and very prompt dispatch. Very happy with the service
Easy to search and use website. Trouble free ordering and payment. Good communication on delivery, goods well packaged. They're no Amazon on delivery times, but who is. Will use again.
I purchased GAF Phantom F4F 38+10; I saw this aircraft at the Phantom Farewell at Wittmund airbase in June 2013. It is very accurate and makes a good viewing alongside 37+01 which I purchased in 2015.
hi toni and Jamie all I would like if the model boxses some times dident have creases marks or taers to the boxes any where on them some times it is due to transit when being deliverd its just when you are a collector you like the boxes to be perfect condition 10 times out of ten the are but theres been the od occasion when they haven't been which angers me
Hello I find odering from Jumblies Models is very easy,and service is excellent.
quick delivery, no problems whatsoever.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,758 reviews