Jumblies Models Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Jumblies Models

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

"Very friendly and helpful service. Really fast delivery."
"Always perfect communication and assistance"
"Item as described, well packed and fast shipment. Excellent seller!!"
"Dispatched quickly came very well packaged and didn't disappoint I know where I need to go if I want another model"
"Fast delivery - great item."
"Quick delivery. High standard of packaging. High quality product. Will buy again."
"Quick delivery, no fuss. Well informed through out the delivery process."
"Great service item arrived on time and in perfect order"
"I have been shopping here for around one year. I am not a big customer but the service is still very good. Communication is excellent, keeping you up to date with what is going on with pre-orders. Very satisfied."
"Great communication and updates on pre order item."
"Very happy with the service Jumblies Models provides on all the occcasions I buy a model kit from them. Always come well packed and sent quickly so I have every confindence in buying again which I hope will be frequnently. Great job Jumblies!"
"Great service, very fast depsatch, and a quality model as well. I will certainly be buying more items from this great seller."
"Jumblies carry a good range of stock, their pre order service worked very well and my item was delivered in a timely manner thank you"
"Excellent service from purchase to delivery. Packing of products ensures your purchase will arrive in one piece."
"Excellent can’t find fault with anything,brilliant service"
"Good service"
"Staff are very accommodating very good on the phone. I used to teach people phone skills when I was a life coach I give them 10/10."
"Very good service , fast shipments , high quality goods , and very fair pricing . I am very satisfied of the item I ordered . Highly recommended to deal with . Edwardo ."
"The model arrived well packaged and in good time. It’s a Christmas present so haven’t opened box."
"Model arrived very well packaged and in excellant condition. Item was described exactly. This seller gives First Class service and i would highly recommend Jumbles Models to any one."
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,105 reviews