Jumblies Models Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Jumblies Models

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

"Fast delivery, accurate description of models and most importantly, its in stock when they say it is. They also generally seem to get the models first."
"I bought a Jaguar from Jumblies for my sons birthday. I only ordered it two days before, but mentioned it was a present and I would like it to arrive on the day, if possible. It did arrive on the day and my son was thrilled. I been buying from Jumblies for years as my husband collects phantoms. He’s never been disappointed. The planes are always well packaged. The web site is easy to navigate and I’ve always found the staff helpful if I’ve needed to call."
"Nothing at all to say to the detriment of Jumblies. Keep up the high standard."
"Keen pricing, easy site to navigate, quick delivery. What more could you want?"
"I just received my order today, and AGAIN, everything was perfectly ‘ship-shape-and-Bristol-fashion’. You lot REALLY rock!!! See you again!"
"Great service. Swiftly dispatched and arrived the following day. Well packaged."
"Excellent service cannot fault this company"
"Very fast delivery , son was well pleased"
"Excellent service once again. Thanks guys! Looking forward to adding my new Sukhoi Fencer to my collection."
"Efficient, quick, reliable-recommended"
"Always use Jumblies to buy my models from. Never had a problem, easy to use, great packaging and models always good. Would recommend them"
"Always excellent service and competitive prices. Highly recommended."
"I have made several purchases from Jumblies, and they always deliver a great service at good prices."
"Great service. Quick delivery. Very good customer service"
"Very friendly and helpful service. Really fast delivery."
"Always perfect communication and assistance"
"Item as described, well packed and fast shipment. Excellent seller!!"
"Dispatched quickly came very well packaged and didn't disappoint I know where I need to go if I want another model"
"Fast delivery - great item."
"Quick delivery. High standard of packaging. High quality product. Will buy again."
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,099 reviews