Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Great service ,arrived in 10 days to country NSW.
On opening the outer box which was slightly crushed the model box was ok and so were the parts inside.looking forward to building the Hms Victory.
Very prompt service. The item was well packed and priced competitively. I'd certainly buy from Jumblies again.
Quick and clean would use them again for my air gun needs every time
Nice model
In all respects excellent!
The lowest price I could find for the model I wanted. The delivery was quick and it was well packaged. All good.
Excellent service Thank you.
Superb service from start to finish. I spoke to the gentleman on the phone re my pre order and he couldn’t have been more helpful. The model requested in January is rare hence the wait. I will certainly be dealing with your firm a lot more. Another thing that impressed me was the packing of the largish kit , bang on. Thank you once again.
Best prices and excellent service.
My order arrived within a couple of days and was well packaged with no damage to kits inside outer box. The prices of the kits I ordered were cheaper than more established and better known online model stores, and I won't hesitate to use Jumblies Models for any further orders.
Had the Valom Valetta on backorder with another company, then found it a lot cheaper with Jumblies. Ordered it from Jumblies and had it within a week, then checked the other company and it's still on the forthcoming releases list. We'll chuffed.
Good kit price, decently packaged and quickly posted.
Very professional service. Pre-ordered a model & paid a deposit. Was later informed when it was ready for dispatch & then when it had been dispatched with an eta for arrival. Very efficient. Well done, happy customer.
Model good. Pre-order worked well. Slight delay because of CORONAVIRUS
New model despatched when in stock as promised. Arrived on time and in good condition. Staff very helpful and responded to queries quickly via email. Excellent!
Good service.
Always very easy to order from and fast and secure delivery, great service.
My 'go to' shop for all my models and die-cast. Great seller. Been using Jumblies for a few years now and they have never let me down!
Fast effective and a wide range on offer. This has become my go to shop.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,712 reviews