Jumblies Models Reviews

17 Marshall Close

Click Here

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

customer service
"Jumblies provide excellent service and support for all your collecting/modelling needs I have had no problems in some 20 years Extremely good customer services"
"My customer experience with Jumblies was excellent. The item that I ordered was dispatched very promptly and arrived well packaged. I will have no hesitation in making a further purchase from Jumblies."
"Service and products offered is excellent however delivery is not as cost effective as it used to be and more often than not the packages seem to take a fair beating through whoever the transport company is. To date, because of the padding Jumblies use, it's generally been limited to the external packaging but I have had some slightly compromised product boxes. (I have other packages coming from all over the world including the UK and the issue is not as prevalent. Yes you get the odd one but not at the same rate as Jumblies parcels.) The delivery pricing is also expensive especially when buying multiple items. A single item might cost 17 pounds but put two together and it changes to 100 pounds +. I always order items in individual lots these days to avoid the higher delivery costs. So I don't think the freight company you are using is providing a value for money service. Their poor performance could actually make your organisation look less professional than it actually is. Hope this is helpful, Geoff"
"Always professional always polite sell quality items cannot fault."
"My T34 Tank arrived on time and I'm very happy with it. Jumblies service was also excellent."
"Excellent to deal with, notified when order was in stock and promptly dispatched once paid, great line of models and friendly customer care. Recommended."
"Been a customer for a few years and always got excellent service and delivery."
"Prices seem competitive - that's useful. Notification, when your pre-order comes in stock, is very swift. Goods are always very well packed and I particularly like the delivery system (through Royal Mail) that not only tells me RM are expecting it at their sorting office, but also when they intend delivering it your door. All in all, a very good service indeed!"
"I have been asked to write a review for a product that hasn‘t arrived. What sort of feedback do you expect?"
"Items are well packed. Shipping costs for one item are to high."
"I'm very pleased with the die cast Sherman. Good construction and detail 1:32 scale. Available earlier than expected."
"Model not as expected. Jamie was really helpful and after I returned model a refund was sent quickly. I'd definitely purchase from jumblies on the future"
"I have recently purchased four die-cast 1:72 scale, Military Models (Trucks, Tank) from Jumbles.I am very happy with the quality of these models. They were delivered very quickly. And thanks to the staff who were very helpful with my enquires regarding availability of models. I have ordered more products and hope to order more in the future I would recommend Jumbles. Regards Brian Hickey"
"Pre-ordered forces of valor. Arrive extremely well packaged and promptly after release. Pre-ordered two more. Will be using again."
"My items came safe and securely, brilliantly packed. Will be using Jumblies again for when the next items are out."
"Great price, fast delivery to Canada! I’ll definitely come back!"
"As usual top class service. Fast dispatch well packed can't ask for any better. I've been buying from jumblies models for years and it's always the same service."
"I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN THEY DEALT WITH AN ISSUE A VERY HAPPY OUTCOME"
"Very Quick To Deliver Items That Are Purchased"
"As always I pre ordered s hobby master aircraft as soon as it was in stock I received a email and the aircraft was posted the same day good service and good price keep it up and well done"
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,373 reviews