Julipa Reviews

Julipa have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

44% of reviewers recommend Julipa
6PM
6PM

How would you rate Julipa?

"Because you are very sufficient in all the items from clothes shoes and many electrical goods which are very very good a huge thank you to all ."
Are you Julipa? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Julipa receives. Reply Now
"goods always great,easy to return items,very pleased."
"Dont kid yourself if you think your going to get any sort of good customer experience with this company. like thier cousin PREMIER MAN, and thier 10 or so companies all trading under the same name "JD WILLIAMS" you can be sure you will always get the worst customer experience possible. Join this site if you can't wait to have your orders cancalled for no reason, if you want your deliveries dumped in the bin, if you want your credit limit removed or if you want to enjoy breaches of contract at every turn :) yes come here for the time of your time I promise - you will regret it. Every member of staff is as thick as shit, sorry but there is little excuse for the way in which these companies behave. you have been warned, don't be so stupid. This goes for ALL of the JD Williams group but incredibly, the actually primary web site (JDWilliams.co.uk) is ok. If you HAVE to join then go with the primary underwriter. thanks"
"If an item is out of stock they just send a statement saying you are in credit even when it is paid outright by cheque. They do not return the money. I tried to get the money back for my Mother who was in a care home and subsequently died. I have spoken to them three times with no satisfactory outcome. This has been going on since 17 January. I would not recommend this company."
"My mother ordered 3 pairs of sandals from an advert in a daily newspaper. Paid her money when due and then received 2 lettters demanding the money, saying it hadn't been paid and so a fee was added each time. I rang and spoke to a customer advisor who thankfully managed to trace the cheque and said it had been paid into another account, "Premier Man". My mother has never had an account with "Premier Man". Thank goodness I was on hand to sort out this problem for my elderly mother.....how many others would pay again just to get Julipa off their back?? Needless to say we closed both accounts with this company. BEWARE."
"Julipa were Heather Valley when I began to deal with them many years ago. I realise they a just one section of MANY catalogues but have found, as with any Company, if you are polite to the Staff they treat you in exactly the same way. I have never had a problem with any necessary communication."
"I really do not understand these bad reviews,I have always had good service from Julipa and cannot fault them at all.If I ever query anything they reply promptly and rectify any errors swiftly and in a fuss free and pleasant manner. I have been a customer of theirs for a few years and never had a problem with them,they have alway treated me courteously and seem to be very nice people"
"The worst catalogue i.v ever come across."
"Customer No. W8997176 I am disappointed that some of my first order was unobtainable, however, my biggest grouse is about the local courier of the delivery company, MyHermes. Michelle @ 07792833797 dropped the 2nd parcel into my refuse bin! She had used a "next DIRECTORY" delivery/returns label which confused me. So when I rang them to complain, their receptionist was also totally confused, too. I then rang her number and left a message but she hasn't had the decency to reply. MyHermes appear to be unapproachable. Mrs S A Reynolds"
Julipa is rated 2.89 based on 9 reviews