Julie ann Consulting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Julie ann Consulting

Tell us how Julie ann Consulting made you happy

Telephone
"Good Over all. Very friendly Team."
"Got a job in project management because they put in a lot of effort to find me that role. Glad I found Julie Ann Consulting."
"They sponsored my qualification and found me a role in finance. Thank you Julie Ann Team"
"I’m enjoying the work they found for me. I had a rough time searching for a job on my own, but when they came in, everything became easier. Thanks a lot!"
"Their help was invaluable during my job search. Aside from the information they gave, their training sponsorship allowed me to grow my job skills, which made me more competitive."
"The advice they gave regarding my CV was great and they also took my skills and personality into consideration when looking for a role. Overall, they were fantastic."
"They always communicated with me and gave me information and advice. They also interviewed me for good roles. It was them who placed me in my current job."
"I recommend them for their willingness to assist me in finding a job that matched my qualifications. I won’t be working as a dental assistant now if not for their help."
"I am happy so far. Would use them again"
"Appreciate their accessibility and professionalism. They did well in supporting me throughout my job search, making the process more manageable."
"Their recruitment consultants did a good job in finding me a position that perfectly suit my skills. They also made sure that I was well prepared for the interviews they arranged."
"Good team and excellent customer service."
"They gave me a professional recruitment service. This included quality support in areas like job search and CV and interview preparation. It was nice dealing with them."
"I was well looked after. I would recommend anyone looking for an entry level role."
"Can’t praise them enough for their effort as well as their training sponsorship. They are a recruitment agency that actually cares."
"I would recommend Julie Ann Consulting without any doubt. They did a fantastic job. I managed to get a good job."
"I came across Julie Ann Consulting through Indeed. I contacted them and unlike other recruitment agencies they helped me. I was kept in the loop the whole time."
"I came across Julie Ann Consulting through Reed. I applied and within a few days I had an interview lined up. I would highly recommend them."
"Good agency to work with and they helped me build my training and gave me a good role."
Julie ann Consulting is rated 4.63 based on 19 reviews