Julie ann Consulting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Julie ann Consulting

Tell us how Julie ann Consulting made you happy

"Julie Ann Consulting was very helpful in finding employment opportunities!"
"Recommended place to receive help in finding work. Found my current job through them"
"Very consistent with their service, but I especially love their sponsored training. Learned lots from it"
"They ensured that I'm ready for the real world of work by paying for my training."
"Kept constant contact with me during my job search and also got me a role im events management"
"Staff was excellent! They helped me out and got me hired within few weeks. Good job"
"They provided me first class game tester training and even sponsored it. Happy to have worked with them!"
"My skill set increased because of the digital marketing training they paid for."
"This company helped me land my first job. They're very easy to deal with and supportive all the way"
"Overflowing appreciation for sponsoring my project management training. Feel more prepared to find work!"
"Secured a job in events management with their assistance."
"I owe them big time. Paid my training to upgrade my mortgage advisory skills and found me a job in the field!"
"I appreciate the digital marketing training you have sponsored for me. I know that it'll come in handy once I start working"
"Nice company to deal with. They placed me in a job that matched my personality and skills"
"The project management training they sponsored furthered my knowledge of the subject. It was great!"
"Julie Ann Consulting was successful in finding me a job. I now enjoy working as a translator."
"They found the perfect job for me and topped it off with great customer service!"
"Got hired after more than a month working with Julie Ann Consulting."
"Wonderful company. Provided adequate support and helped me land a TEFL role"
"It was nice of them to pay for my training. I developed solid understanding of events management from it."
Julie ann Consulting is rated 4.76 based on 66 reviews