Jules B Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jules B
Read Jules B Reviews
Great service as always.
Great service as usual from Jules B. Have ordered before and they never fail to deliver on time and fuss free
Excellent service
Have been doing business since 2010 with this website and having moved away from the UK presently in North America. Fast and easy tracking of shipping across the Atlantic Ocean. Great customer service centre as well for me to speak to an agent to assist me with purchasing and tracking status of order. For JulesB continue writing details of products so customers are given proper descriptions with plenty of photos of each product. Keep up the good work!
Easy web site to navigate. Great range of cloths. Liked the size calculator. Order delivered quicker than expected and well packaged to avoid damage in transit. I will check in on the website occasionally to see what new products are available. One thing I noticed is that I didnt get an order confirmation email. Not sure if that was by accident or design but I rely on such emails to keep track of my online purchases.
Very business like. Efficient.
Jules B are a fab shop online. The service is excellent the website is easy to use. The posting out of items is excellent. Would definitely recommend and will be buying again from them.
Easy ordering, quick delivery and beautifully packaged!
Really impressed that this place is so local to me (based in Newcastle). Good quality products and appreciate that they used a delivery service that does allow me to change the delivery date for my convenience.
Nice quality fabric and seems true to size. I ordered small. Not worn yet so not tried washing but anticipate cold wash necessary.
Great online store, good prices and very fast delivery.
Very speedy despatch and delivery
Always a great experience
Extremely good, fast , business like, I couldn’t get my jacket XXL I assume babour doesn’t do it.
Always efficient and well packaged items.
Excellent customer service over returns. Quick delivery. Always beautifully packaged
Always a great service
Really looking forward to visiting at the earliest opportunity. My last visit was just after Xmas so looking forward to freshening up the wardrobe for the Summer. A wonderful store for something ,"that little bit different"
Jules B are amazing, everytime, quality and service is outstanding
Great price and quick delivery as always
Jules B is rated 4.84 based on 6,679 reviews