Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance Brokers
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Jukes Insurance Brokers:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance Brokers made you happy
Had to negotiate my car insurance renewal, as original quote too high. My only gripe would be the decision to close Saturday mornings. I work full time & out of Bromsgrove, so had to deal with over the phone, from work in my lunch break - which was not ideal. It was resolved & I was able to renew again through Jukes.
Very good service,
Friendly and helpful.
I was contacted well in advance and when I forgot the ladies called me. It was smooth and efficient thank you
Always polite and helpful when contacted by phone and prompt and efficient in dealing with insurance matters
Good service
It was quick.
Reviewed market to gain best possible deal.
price and correspondence
renewal was easy and seemed reasonable
offered an alternative policy at a cheaper price, though I found a cheaper policy the cover wasn't so good
By looking after me when I had my bump. It felt like you cared. And there was good advice.
Good service, No hassle ,easy
I rely on Jukes Insurance to offer the best insurance within the confines of my requirements on a wide range of products.
Satisfactory renewal service. Fortunately, never had an occasion to make a claim so can't really comment on how well they support claimants.
Over ten years ago Jukes found me an insurer who would insure my house after an episode of subsidence. It was entirely repairable and highly unlikely to reoccur but I couldn't find any other company or broker to look at it. More recently they also found me a more competitive motor insurance quote than my previous broker.
Jukes help to find the best deals at the best prices. They let customers know if a better deal can be found elsewhere and are happy to accommodate any changes.
Good service finding competitive prices.
I chose this insurance because of the price = value for money. No fuss and no hanging on the phone for lengthy periods.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 years ago