Juicy Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes
Read Juicy Bikes Reviews

About Juicy Bikes:

We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

uksales@juicybike.com

Juicy Bikes
Henmore Trading Estate
Off Mayfield Road

Tell us how Juicy Bikes made you happy
A quality product.
I collected my beautiful Juicy Poco yesterday. I am in my 60s, have rarely ridden a bicycle since I was a child and am NOT at all sporty. I researched to find a suitable ebike for almost a year. I wanted fresh air and exercise, but not sweat and exhaustion! Juicy is British made and designed for hills, we are about to move to the hills in Wiltshire so that will be helpful. I am 5 feet tall and wanted a traditional sit up and beg bicycle but designed for someone of my height. The Poco is just perfect. I rode seven miles yesterday without a care. Same today. I love the fact that for the assist to work you have to pedal - plenty of exercise without the stress. The throttle start is wonderful allowing me to pull away with ease and without worry. My Poco is in ICE colour which is beautiful. I have a Juicy basket on the front which fits well. If you are hesitating, hesitate no more. Buy one! PS:- My husband rides a 1200cc BMW RT, motorcycle - he is struggling to keep up with me... 🤣
I have recently bought 2 bikes from Juicy bikes, one for myself and one for my daughter. I have rarely experienced Customer service as good as Juicy Bikes. David in particular has been more than helpful when I needed help of any kind, he would go above and beyond to help in any way he could. Would I recommend Juicy Bike to anyone, the answer YES I certainly would. Oh and the bikes are brilliant too.
Had to order a new battery as I hadn’t used my juicy bike for so long and didn’t keep it up to date. Staff very helpful and didn’t mind when I had to phone a few times for advice regarding my bike. Excellent service
Absolutely love my TICKET, the orange colour is very eye catching and I like that it doesn't look like a typical ebike. We bought after lockdown had started, support and advice received online was great and delivery smooth and inline with social distancing. It's been fantastic to just cycle from the house - something I don't often do as I have 500m of climb before I'm even on less challenging cycle routes! I've done over 250km since 23rd April, the gear change and the electric feature are smooth, took a couple of rides out to get used to the electric side of the bike, I don't use it all the time. I didn't know what ebikes were like, I was initially resistant, but I love the fact that you are still working/getting exercise whilst enjoying what would usually be too challenging to enjoy. Recommended to friends who are now looking to buy too. Thankyou Juicy Bikes!
Juicy Bikes 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Very friendly service. Delivered on time during lockdown. Very comfortable style.
Haven't ridden a bike in 30 years at least and thought now would be an appropriate time to get back on the roads so I did a bit of research and bought a Compact Plus. It was delivered promptly and was very quick and easy for a old novice like me to set up. Did call the office with a couple of newbie enquiries and the staff very helpful. Have been out three times this week and the bike has been amazing with super easy controls. A fabulous buy and am absolutely made up with it!!
So we decided just prior to the lockdown, to order our first electric bike and one with great range and easy to ride and went for the 'Compact click' with the 6 gears. Sadly they had just run out of stock, but they had one 'compact plus' for a little more money that they could send out. We took it just as we headed for the lockdown and when it arrived all looked well. On opening the box, the content and assembly is different from both the booklet and the video so contacted the very helpful team and resolved that particular issue (make sure you have your own Allen keys etc, as none are included). There were a few other minor points (scuffed mudguard, handlebar splines looked slightly scratched/damaged/pre used or assembled) which they are looking into for me. The main point though that buyers need to be aware of, is that the compact plus comes with '8 gears'...but only 'one' front chain ring sprocket and the chain, when in 1st gear, drags on the chain guard scratching it and makes a noise as you pedal (it also is at quite a stretch/angle to the main chain ring sprocket when stretched over the cassette to the first gear) and it can't be adjusted out. Again I spoke to the team and they are looking at a way forward (possibly different rear cassette) to resolve the issue. I look forward to a reply as soon as they are able given the current lockdown restrictions.
We ordered two folding bikes just after the lockdown started (which forced us to finally make a decision about the kind of bikes we were going to get). I'd have preferred to have them assembled by a local dealer but that wasn't possible in the circumstances. Getting them ready wasn't too much trouble and a couple of queries we had were soon resolved (including one made by e-mail on a Sunday!). The bikes have worked very well and we're pretty happy with them. You can get folding bikes that are lighter and fold more compactly but the ones we chose are a good combination of facility and price. On about a month's experience (I've been out every day since we got them) I'd recommend both the bike and the company.
Open ticket is great bike. Had a few minor issues now resolved but may fit lower gearing after a few more miles.
Love my compact plus! I spent months looking for a lightweight folding bike which is near impossible to find. I found Juicy online but wanted to see the bike in person and since there were not many options local to me I was hesitant to take the plunge and continued my search test riding a few other makes with no joy. I finally managed a test ride when I had a coinsiding trip to Bristol and fell in love with it instantly! I had great customer service from the team @ Juicy as I had a few questions and felt confident to place the order the within the same week. The quality is fantastic, the electric assistance is perfect for me as I often have low energy and have now been able to ride to work. Love my bike, thank you!
Excellent customer service very patient staff and very knowledgeable. Reassuring to know you can ring at any time for advice or help if needed. Would highly recommend this company
We saw the Open Ticket at the 2019 cycle show and impressed with size and looks. It was long wait for delivery in March 2020 but well worth it. Easy to ride and looks like a proper bike. Our friends are envious!
Neomouve lim bo Really good bike,only done about 80 miles so far, due to lock in for Corona virus. Very pleased with gears, paddle shift makes changing up or down a dream. In combination with the assist modes it made the highest/longest local hill achievable without dismounting. Another reviewer described it as a ladies bike? I call it a step through, and now I've mounted my top box on the carrier, I would find it impossible to get my leg high enough, were there a cross bar in place. We live in Nottingham, so was a long way to go to Ashbourne, but did so on the recommendation of a freind. Glad we did, as we were under no pressure to buy from David. Unlike our visit to the only other bike shop closer to us in Long Eaton We arrived with our rack on the car so no problems experienced with having it delivered. Would recommend both the bike and the company
My Juicy Bike is everything I wanted it to be! I ride over rough roads and steep hills every day, in my commute to work. I feel so secure on my Juicy Compact Plus.
The customer service was excellent, price good, delivery good, I did have a bent front wheel and that meant it had to be replaced, but that was done without a fuss. I love the bike and would recommend Juicy bikes.
I can’t praise this company enough ... customer service is superb and my new electric bike is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. As a sufferer of Parkinson’s, it’s an absolute delight to be able to go out cycling again.
Got the Juicy Ticket to ease some pain on a longer commute. It is great. Easy to control, fairly light for an e-bike and with just enough power to make the wind bearable. Reasonable battery life - more than the estimates provided means it doesn’t have to be constantly charged. It came fitted with a light and mud guards. The very special thing was the great customer service. David answered any queries by email within minutes! Great bike from a great company.
Visited the main store in Ashbourne to trial the E-Roller and received excellent help from instore staff. Once ordered, I was able to take delivery closer to home and again the service was brilliant. Bike was set up perfectly by technician. Been out for long rides a few times now and I thoroughly enjoy riding it. Looks great and gears are smooth and very quiet.
Happy with the juicy bike good solid model, not been able to use it as much as I would like due to knee operation and wet weather. Things can only get better. Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.78 based on 231 reviews