Juicy Bikes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes

About Juicy Bikes: We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

Juicy Bikes
Eco Republic
5, The Colonnade

How would you rate Juicy Bikes?

"Lovely 24 inch poco bike with a much needed throttle. but no suspension saddle or forks. Nice river colour. Front Light wasn't working at shop so it took quite a while to get that sorted. I eventually put my own sprung saddle on for a softer ride. I have now found my third power mode is not working. So when it goes in for a 6 month service I hope I can get that sorted."
Thanks for this update Corrine and we're pleased you like the bike. Please do not wait for 6 months - just call us or pop in and we'll be glad to get everything working properly.
"I have never had a bike that makes me smile like my juicy bike does. I have been out on it everyday (even in the rain). The after care service has been 1st class. I love my bike ????"
"Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble."
"Excellent build quality and options to choose."
"You gave us good advice about how to best get familiar with how a juicy bike feels to ride before we committed to a purchase. You did not put any pressure on us to buy. We did not take your advice as we wanted to make the purchase on the day. We have not regretted the purchase in any way. The bike is great and does exactly what we wanted. We will likely be coming in for another one soon."
"Juicy bikes were very helpful and easy to deal with when I recently bought an electric bike from them. I ordered it online and they kept me fully informed of the progress of my order.They answered any questions I had both before and after it was delivered."
"Very important to be able to try out the bike before purchase, were able to try two different models. Bike working well"
"Friendly and efficient. Very happy with the bikes. Just one gripe is that we were travelling some distance to try out the bikes but it wasn't made clear when we rang and arranged to call in, that the bikes had to be assembled and weren't available to be taken away. So we had to make another journey to collect them."
Toni
"They sold me a fab electric bike. Pre and after sales are exceptional"
"They made ordering easy - it was delivered to my local ebike dealer. It looks gorgeous, and is lovely to ride."
"I cant give 5/5 review, as there was a bit of a mix up with deliveries, to be fair not all Juicy Bikes fault, Then, when it did arrive, no battery! So not the best start. However, that said, its an excellent product! Its Fun!!! And I am sure , although a tricky start, a long and "Juicy" future ahead....."
"Excellent quality Digital control easy to use Comfortable ride"
"The only Dealer of Ebikes I visited who actually had what they were selling available to try. I had a question which via email was answered the same day."
"Juicy bikes certainly excel with there customer service. I got a Juicy Roller from them and when i had issues they were so very helpful to try to get things sorted. The Juicy Roller itself is a lovely bike and a pleasure to ride."
"Excellent friendly service on the phone, and rang back when new stock delivered. Bike delivery was as arranged. The bike is brilliant and have absolutely no complaints. However, I would have appreciated specific instructions on bike assembly rather than the general leaflet about electric bikes, or some advice that there were assembly instructions on the Juicy website - however, assembly instructions on website were for different (older) models with different design. However, I was able to put it together with it's help, including the unfamiliar front wheel axle assembly. The bike is brilliant!!"
"We have only had our bikes for a week but are extremely pleased with them. We found the staff and owner very helpful a and patient with us as we tried to decide which bikes to choose and we could test them as much and as often as we wanted to. They were ready and waiting for us when we went to pick them up and I know that if we had any problems they would sort them out for us. Great family run little business."
"small fault with headlights"
"very impressed, howthey cope with hilly roads around here, using the booster is very good especially for older people nice looking bikes sturdy Icant say much more as i've only had it a short time"
"Very helpful in respect of explaining the product and trying it out, but they seem incapable of providing an itemised receipt that would be needed in the event of a subsequent insurance claim. A receipt showing just one item when two bikes plus two separate accessories were purchased was less then satisfactory."
We have now improved our (fairly simple) invoice system so that staff can now provide a much more detailed invoice, even on a busy Saturday :) Thank you for your feedback and we hope you are enjoying the bikes.
"Excellent service, no hard , sell really good advice , so friendly , got what I wanted really quickly and the bikes themselves are amazing, so well made looking forward to fun with them"
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.83 based on 114 reviews