Juicy Bikes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Juicy Bikes

About Juicy Bikes: We make electric bikes designed for the hills of the Peak District and pride ourselves on our reputation for best value and great service. Our bikes are as much about style and comfort as they are about technology - we want our riders to love our bikes and enjoy the pleasures of cycling once more.

Juicy Bikes
Eco Republic
5, The Colonnade

How would you rate Juicy Bikes?

Alan
Verified Buyer

very impressed, howthey cope with hilly roads around here, using the booster is very good especially for older people nice looking bikes sturdy Icant say much more as i've only had it a short time
Steven &
Verified Buyer

Very helpful in respect of explaining the product and trying it out, but they seem incapable of providing an itemised receipt that would be needed in the event of a subsequent insurance claim. A receipt showing just one item when two bikes plus two separate accessories were purchased was less then satisfactory.
We have now improved our (fairly simple) invoice system so that staff can now provide a much more detailed invoice, even on a busy Saturday :) Thank you for your feedback and we hope you are enjoying the bikes.
Karen
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, no hard , sell really good advice , so friendly , got what I wanted really quickly and the bikes themselves are amazing, so well made looking forward to fun with them
George
Verified Buyer

Customer service ca not be faulted, bikes are just what we wanted have been out on them a few times and both of us have really enjoyed riding them.
Looking forward to taking them with us in our Motorhome in a few weeks time so that we can explore the areas we are going to.
Thanks to all at juicy bike.
Mr S B
Unverified Reviewer

They are one of the most helpful company's I have ever dealt with, nothing is to much trouble, I bought my electric cycle kit off them 3 years ago and am still really pleased with it, I have been in touch with them for a couple of parts over the years and they have always been more than helpful, all in all a great company
George A
Verified Reviewer

Received our Click Compacts on Thursday unfortunately couple of parts were missing for one of the bikes, following a phone call the parts were despatches and we got them on friday.
Took the bikes out on saturday and we are absolutely delighted with them best thing we ever bought will be great when we go away in our motorhome.
Thanks juicy bikes the bikes are brilliant and your customer service is second to none from placing the order to finally riding the bikes
Jill
Verified Buyer

The bike has been fantastic, helping me be more active and enjoy cycling again. When I am feeling tired or when I come to a hill I can just us the pedal assist to negotiate it. Perfect for anyone like myself with Osteoarthritis or similar conditions. I can now cycle on the road along with my husband who has a road bike
Helen
Verified Buyer

I knew nothing about electric bikes but Juicy Bikes were so helpful - without any hint at pushing for a sale. I had plenty of time to try the bikes and ask questions. The advice for me was 'spot on' and I'm thrilled with my Juicy Poco! I am loving cycling again after being defeated too many times by the hills of Derbyshire on my non-electric bike.
I couldn't recommend this company more.
Paul B
Verified Reviewer

At 70 years of age, and with ageing knee joints we were advised to try cycling. I researched electric bikes extensively and finally settled on Juicy Bikes for a tryout. I phoned Oliver in Buxton who was very helpful with his advice, but not at all pushy. He suggested a trial ride, and we went to the company's showroom workshop at New Mills where we met Bob and Alistair (?). They couldn't have been more helpful. We tried several models and talked through their respective merits...and demerits...as far as we were concerned. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. Their main concern was that we felt comfortable with the idea of electric bikes and that any model we liked would meet our requirements. It is worth mentioning that my wife had not ridden for ten years or so, but after a great deal of honest and sensible advice we bought a Classic Click for my wife, a Sports Click for me and a tow bar carrier. Do I regret spending some of the kids' inheritance? Not a bit of it! After each excursion (gradually lengthening as the weather improves) I have returned with a smile on my face. By judicious use of the three power modes we can get as much exercise as we want to, and we can already feel the benefit. The bikes themselves look good and are well equipped. I have total confidence that should there ever be any issue, the company will deal with it because the customer experience is a central concern. I cannot recommend them more highly. If you are thinking of electric bikes you couldn't do better than contacting this company.
Thanks Paul - that's exactly what we hoped people would appreciate about the way we try to match bikes with riders. Thanks for taking the trouble to share - we're very grateful.
Steve R
Verified Reviewer

Been looking for electric bikes for home and holiday with motorhome. Tried these at excel bike show . Was very impressed , pedal assist great a very easy bike to ride. Bob and Sarah answered all the the questions we had to ask with great knowledge of the product .went on to purchase two classic click bikes. Ordered on tues delivered following Monday by bob all the way to Kent. First class bike . First class service great people to deal with. Thanks bob ,Sarah,allister and Oliver.
It was our pleasure Steve. Thanks for sharing
Amanda
Verified Buyer

The service from start to finish was excellent. The bikes themselves are amazing. They have opened up a whole new world. We had the Sport Lite version with an upgraded battery. They are brilliant and we have never looked back. Well worth the money
That's good to hear Amanda and thanks for sharing.
Robert &
Verified Buyer

We bought two juicy bikes one folding and one sport and although we haven't done a lot of miles we have enjoyed using them very helpful around the hills of the Peak District. Look forward to longer rides as weather and lighter days arrive.
Thanks for your feedback Robert and Anne - we'd love to hear how the bikes are performing now you've completed some sunnier rides.
Geoff B
Verified Reviewer

I'm 75 and have started cycling again after serious illness. I purchased the classic Dutch style bike December 2016 and it has enabled me to get around and getting a bit fitter in the process. After a few teething problems, quickly sorted out by the amazing people at Juicy, I've enjoyed trouble free cycling. Thank you Juicy bikes.
Geoff Brown.
Hi Geoff - Good to hear the bike is helping you and everything is now trouble free. Stay in touch - we'd love to hear more!
Eddie A
Verified Buyer

I had been looking for an electric bike for a number of months with not much joy and fortunately came across Juicy Bikes on the internet. I rang them with a few questions and was impressed with speed of response and answers. I visited the Trade centre at New Mills and was pleasantly surprised with very helpful staff who answered all my questions and made for an enjoyable buying experience of two cycles. Juicy bikes have an large range of cycles. The cycles are of excellent quality with many extras available if required and are also very comfortable to ride. Nothing seemed to much trouble for the staff to ensure the customer was happy. I had my cycles delivered to home and they arrived at the time and date given.

All in all a very enjoyable experience which is brought to life every time I ride the bike.
Well done Juicy Bikes
Eddie
Thanks Eddie - appreciate you sharing your experience of us. We'd better keep it up!
Iain
Verified Reviewer

I ordered my bike and within 10 days it was made and hand delivered to my door. I have just got back from my first ride and it is one of the most comfortable rides ive ever had on a bike. I thought it woukd take me a while to get used to the assistive motor but the controls are very intuitive.
That's good to hear Iain, thanks for letting us know.
Dorothy
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic site selling high quality electric bikes.
That's kind of you to say Dorothy! Thank you.
Sue
Verified Buyer

Used bikes in Spain and very pleased with them. Perform well. Lots of inquiries from people about them. Lightweight to lift but still sturdy. One thing I would say is would be better if back light was automatic and not have to stop and turn on.
Thanks Sue. Understood about rear light - we think that if you should ever go for a really long trip and then find your main battery low it's reassuring to know you will always have a rear light to help protect you. But we understand what you mean.
Geoff B
Verified Reviewer

Recently bought the Dutch classic. After a few teething problem, quickly ironed out by Juicy, I'm absolutely delighted. I'm 75 and the bike has enabled me to start cycling again after a period of illness, it's done wonders for my wellbeing. I can't praise the bike, or everyone at Juicy enough.
Geoff Brown.
That's so good to hear Geoff.
Ian
Verified Buyer

After looking at many makes of electric bikes we purchased two juicy bikes in september2016. The service from staff and being able to test run the bikes was extremley helpfull .
One of the bikes we purchased was not working as we would have liked but was quickly replaced and delivered to our home which is seventy miles away from newmills by bob. We were very pleased with this service and so far have had many hours of enjoyment on our bikes. We look forward to cycling as the weather improves. We could not fault this service and would recomend anyone looking for electric cycles to take a look at juicy bikes
Thanks again to bob for your help it is much appreciated.
Our pleasure Ian and thank you for your kind words.
Sally
Verified Buyer

I have to say I don't usually write reviews but I do like to give praise where is is due ! They were brilliant start to finish and I love my new bike sooooooo much.
We're grateful Sally, thanks.
Juicy Bikes is rated 4.82 based on 97 reviews