JuicyApples Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JuicyApples

About JuicyApples: juicyApples.co.uk is an online platform that allows Apple lovers to;

Buy - Sell and Swap Everything Apple!

We hope you find what you are looking for.

Tell us how JuicyApples made you happy

Telephone
"JuicyApples were very helpful in assisting me to overcome several problems encountered when reloading GoDaddy services onto a new account. Highly recommended, particularly if you're struggling with technical details."
"I had two problems with my I pad and I phone holding charge.... The advice given was logical and I will follow it. I am so glad we have a specialist computer shop in Rye."
"Sold my iPad got the money I wonted for it happy"
"Very good service from Jake who got my computers working beautifully and efficent friendly staff in the shop too. JUST what Rye needs...!!"
"Excellent knowledge of the product and fast service, extremely pleased with my purchase."
"Just sold my Iphone 7 for a great price! Had a bit of wear and tear but found this was the better price out there. Thanks JuicyApples! I will likely use you again"
"Needed some product advice, the customer service made it easy.... When I am ready to sell would definitely choose this company... Thanks for the free advise x"
"Easy to deal with, all information and instructions perfectly clear. And I got a good price."
"Got a great price for my macBook air..... Picked up the next day Paid on same day as promised, great service! will use again. Many thanks"
"A pleasure to deal with. Very quick, friendly and informative at all times"
"Got a good price and everything happened nice and quickly. Would recommend!"
"Sold 12 ipads we had in our business, collected the next day, recieved money in to account within 24 hours. Many thanks will be a returning customer."
"Great service, would happily recommend."
"Sold iMac happy with the price and got paid the next day. Will definitely use again ! Many thanks"
"Sold iPhone 7 Plus, phone was collected next day, payment received very quickly. Great service!"
"Absolutely top class service. Selected what I wanted to sell, Sent my device(They have option for pickup as well!), they assessed and determined grading, money paid by BACS. Sent my phone on Saturday morning and I have funds in my account on Tuesday already! Very professional, and what was more pleasing was their price was at least £35 above every single quote I had from every other phone recycling company! All and all Great Experience. Strongly recommended and would happily be dealing with you again."
"Stumbled across this website when trying to sell Apple Watch. Very professional from start to finish. Made selling so easy Will definitely use again"
"Good price easy process. got a price online in the morning then posted that afternoon which was yesterday. You emailed this morning confirming receipt of items, then emailed again about an hour later saying they were all accepted as stated and your were transferring the funds to my bank account. Approximately 1 hour after that the funds were in my account. Marvellous. Great service great price very happy."
"Customer service was first class, selling my product couldn't have been simpler. Five Star Guys, I look forward to dealing with Juicy Apples very soon!"
"Such an easy transaction and I got a very good price for my Mac."
JuicyApples is rated 5.00 based on 59 reviews