JuicyApples Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JuicyApples

About JuicyApples: juicyApples.co.uk is an online platform that allows Apple lovers to;

Buy - Sell and Swap Everything Apple!

We hope you find what you are looking for.

How would you rate JuicyApples?

"Needed some product advice, the customer service made it easy.... When I am ready to sell would definitely choose this company... Thanks for the free advise x"
Paul Gibson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with, all information and instructions perfectly clear. And I got a good price."
Dmitry Rusakov
Verified Buyer
"Got a great price for my macBook air..... Picked up the next day Paid on same day as promised, great service! will use again. Many thanks"
"A pleasure to deal with. Very quick, friendly and informative at all times"
"Got a good price and everything happened nice and quickly. Would recommend!"
Mark Ratnavira
Verified Buyer
"Sold 12 ipads we had in our business, collected the next day, recieved money in to account within 24 hours. Many thanks will be a returning customer."
"Great service, would happily recommend."
Lena Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Sold iMac happy with the price and got paid the next day. Will definitely use again ! Many thanks"
Steve Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Sold iPhone 7 Plus, phone was collected next day, payment received very quickly. Great service!"
"Absolutely top class service. Selected what I wanted to sell, Sent my device(They have option for pickup as well!), they assessed and determined grading, money paid by BACS. Sent my phone on Saturday morning and I have funds in my account on Tuesday already! Very professional, and what was more pleasing was their price was at least £35 above every single quote I had from every other phone recycling company! All and all Great Experience. Strongly recommended and would happily be dealing with you again."
Amanda Joseph
Verified Buyer
"Stumbled across this website when trying to sell Apple Watch. Very professional from start to finish. Made selling so easy Will definitely use again"
Colin Mckay
Verified Buyer
"Good price easy process. got a price online in the morning then posted that afternoon which was yesterday. You emailed this morning confirming receipt of items, then emailed again about an hour later saying they were all accepted as stated and your were transferring the funds to my bank account. Approximately 1 hour after that the funds were in my account. Marvellous. Great service great price very happy."
Duncan Rees
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was first class, selling my product couldn't have been simpler. Five Star Guys, I look forward to dealing with Juicy Apples very soon!"
Lynne Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Such an easy transaction and I got a very good price for my Mac."
"Very good company to deal with"
Roy Mcgregor
Verified Buyer
"A VERY PROMPT AND EXCELLENT SERVICE,"
Steve Mcgregor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service many thanks sold iwatch, item was collected the next day received funds in 2 hours ! will use service again."
Sam Porter
Verified Buyer
"These folks gave me £150 more for my macbook air than music magpie offered, sent it off and got paid within 24 hours - so good! I'll be using them again"
Lynne Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Great service and got a great price for my Iphone - £60.00 more than other sites."
David Price
Verified Buyer
"My order was placed with Juicy Apples and the product was delivered on time and exactly as it was described. I would highly recommend using Juicy apples. :)"
JuicyApples is rated 5.00 based on 53 reviews