Juicers.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juicers.ie
Read Juicers.ie Reviews

About Juicers.ie:

Welcome to Juicers.ie, Irelands largest Juicer Store!

Juicers.ie was established due to a growing demand of customers in Ireland who wanted high quality health related home kitchen appliances.

We are proud to offer Irish consumers the widest selection of top quality Juicers available on the market today and to be able to bring to Ireland some of the world’s leading Juicer manufacturers including Angel, Green Star, Hurom, Omega, Samson and Oscar.

In an effort to promote the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle we also stock a wide selection of products from the most established names in water distillation, food dehydration, sprouting and blending from companies such as Excalibur, Waterwise, EasyHealth, Blendtec and Vita-Mix.

We are 100% Irish owned and operated and offer customers free home delivery within Ireland on all purchases over €150, we also endeavour to offer a Guarantee of the Lowest Price in the marketplace. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs of receipt and delivered within 2-3 working days.

+353 14429958

i am very happy and i will recommend it. Fast delivery and great service
Great for vegetable juicing. Wouldnt recommend for just fruit juicing. Extremely quiet.
An excellent Juicer that produces a very fine product.
Great products, good selection but poor customer service
Fab juicer highly recommended
Top product Quick delivery Decent price
I waited 6mths to write this review and this Hurom Juicer is everything I wished it would be. What a magnificent piece of machinery and so easy to clean. Juicers.ie were a pleasure to do business with and would defo recommend and also use again. Thank You 👍
Great selection of juicers and great service. Thank you! 😊
excellent service, prompt delivery, great product!
Easy to use, easy to wash, the whole family loves making juices and sorbe with it now.
Price reasonable. Easy to clean but It splutters onto worktop as its juicing which is not good.
Fantastic product, the Magimix Multifunction Steamer at a great price.Love this product, we use it at least 4 times a week. Would recommend Juicers.ie.I have never seen a package as well wrapped as this was when it arrived.It is a very well made product and is large enough to cook an entire meal for three people all in one go (2 Adults & 1 Child). The stainless steel baskets are very strong and wash very easily. The controls are easy to use and the base is easy to clean."
I bought the Hurom H-AA Alpha and it is one of the best purchases I've ever made. I absolutely love this juicer. I've juiced for years using a centrifugal and while it did the job it just doesn't compare to the Hurom slow juicer. The quality of the juice is amazing, and it juices everything including celery with ease. The juice is very smooth, the only time I get bits in my juice is when I put the produce in too quickly. It's super easy to clean. I debated between the Hurom and the Omega and I have to say I'm extremely happy with my choice, I would highly recommend it. I live in Spain and it was delivered quickly and with a plug adapter included, Juicers.ie thought of everything.
Just ordered replacement filters for the distiller I bought from them. Billed me on May 1st and 5 weeks later after numerous calls finally admitted they had no stock of what I ordered. Very poor.
Excellent service as usual.
I recently bought the TRIBEST - GREENSTAR Elite. Expensive. Very disappointing, difficult to clean, clogs up quickly, not very good at juicing fruits, Noisy Reluctant to use it again.
Easy website, delivered as promised, there was a big deep hole in my package, but nothing was damaged, good service, ordered a excalibur dehydrator with stainless steel trays and got one with plastic trays, got a refund 50€, don’t understand why you couldn’t deliver me the stainless steel trays separately, therefore only 4 stars.
Have used other juicers before, but this is easy to assemble, easy to clean, and gets good value out of the vegetables/fruits that are juiced. Very quiet.
Wonderful product, and excellent delivery time
Fantastic product at a great price. Love this product, we use it at least 4 times a week. Would recommend Juicers.ie. I have never seen a package as well wrapped as this was when it arrived. It is a very well made product and is large enough to cook an entire meal for three people all in one go (2 Adults & 1 Child). The stainless steel baskets are very strong and wash very easily. The controls are easy to use and the base is easy to clean.
Juicers.ie is rated 4.77 based on 429 reviews