Juiceproducer Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Juiceproducer
7PM
7PM

128 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth United Kingdom

Tell us how Juiceproducer made you happy

"Because I’m able to make my veggie juice again ."
Are you Juiceproducer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always a.prompt delivery service and always gets the order right."
"Very quick delivery"
"Happy, received safely"
"Perfect! Very fast delivery"
"I have been using Juiceproducers products for years. They know their stuff and their support is second to none!"
"HI. Still waiting for the spare parts? Gareth."
"PROMPT DISPATCH AND PARTS AVAILABILITY."
"The delivery came in a different day as i was expected and i didn't receive any email with a link to follow the delivery.; i just got a text the very same day from the delivery guy. Regarding the juicer F-9010 there is no problem so far. It does its job quite well. The pulp comes out dried enough. Expect for cucumbers. Overall it's very good for the price. I can compare a kuvings juicer i gave to my mam that costs triple this one and not huge difference."
"Juiceproducer is a reliable seller from my purchase experience. Prompt reply to my many queries. Fast delivery. Good quality products. Recommend to you as well!"
"I got the part I needed in exactly 24 hours - wonderful, thank you!"
"Web site very easy to navigate, we received what we wanted. So we are happy. Thank you. From Jenny in Australia."
"Spare parts for juicer arrived promptly and good price, happy juicing continues"
"Part broke on my Matstone juicer. 0rdered part from Juiceproducer and it arrived the next morning. Can't get better than that. Thank you!"
"I was able to find the parts required for my Mastone juicer. Website clearly explained parts available for the different models, payment was easy and delivery was quick considering I live in Australia . Very pleased with my shiny spare parts."
"Juiceproducer delivered my mini chopper within a few days as promised."
"It's really fun to use, its not a complete nightmare to clean (at least it's easier than my last juicer). The separated pulp can be used in soups, stocks or cakes. It looks good enough to live on the kitchen surface, not in the back of a cupboard."
"Order was received promptly and goods were in good shape."
"Teil ist noch nicht geliefert. Bitte um schnellstmögliche Lieferung"
Hi this part has been sent airmail to Germany, it was dispatched on the 2.10.17 please check that your local post office is not holding a parcel for you.
"Great seevice. Ordered a spare part and it arrived the next day. Very pleased."
Juiceproducer is rated 4.70 based on 318 reviews