Judas Sinned Reviews

Tell us how Judas Sinned made you happy
Nice product fits well
Excellent customer service always. Free delivery which is brilliant! A***
Great quality and fitting
Excellent customer service as always and brilliant free delivery too!
Amazing fabrics that feel great on the skin, great value for money easy to use website and fast rapid response, overall very pleased
Judas Sinned 5 star review on 20th March 2021 Judas Sinned 5 star review on 20th March 2021 Judas Sinned 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Stunning label 1st and foremost Beautiful fabrics that feel so nice on your skin Delivery thats fast and reliable 👍🏼
Great service , fast delivery, it was just a shame I have to pay for my return postage. My boyfriend loves your tracksuit bottoms practically lives in them.
Good clothes,amazing customer service,quick delivery
Quality product, great designs, great prices. Highly recommend
It arrived earlier than expected. The material quality is much better than I anticipated and it fits perfectly which is usually an issue with my small frame
Always amazing service and easy to return if size isnt quite right which is always helpful! Get quality products!
First time buying from judas sinned... wooow.. what an experience, outstanding customer service and the clothing quality is 2nd to none. High grade material, little details, like stamped leather tags, cross zips and embroidery make it supremely luxurious. Outstanding....
I've been buying stuff from Judas sinned for a while now. And easy can say. Designs, quality and posting is great. Can't wait for new designs to come out. 5⭐
Judas Sinned 5 star review on 17th March 2021
I purchased a shirt in a sale, arrived quicker than expected, the material quality is better than I thought it was going to be and it fits perfectly. Literally no complaints.
T-shirt was quality, I would of bought more but the 5% e.mail was never sent to me.
Hey Andrew, Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it. If you create an account on our website, we automatically credit your account with a £5 voucher to spend on your first order with us. If you're having issues with this, feel free to send our customer service team an email and they'll be more than happy to help in any way they can. Kind Regards, Dan Martin HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE BELLFIELD CLOTHING
I was very happy with the service I received. Fair price. Quick delivery and very good quality clothes. I will be buying from you again soon.
Fantastic products. Speedy delivery. Have so much Judas Sinned merch that I wear so often and have recommended to many friends!
Fantastic products and quick delivery
Judas sinned has become a regular place to order clothes for my husband, really good quality items and different to your typical high street ‘same same’ choices. I particularly like ordering the mystery boxes as he gets stuff he wouldn’t necessarily pick himself which has broadened his clothes choices. If we have ever had to contact customer service they have been polite, really helpful and rectified anything quicker than an Aldi checkout employee scans cabbages! Excellent!
Judas sinned in my opinion is unique to other brands the styles and Quality has always been flawless and the few times I’ve had to contact customer service regarding an item I’ve purchased has always been rectified in QuickTime and very professionally and the prices are in my view very reasonable a lot of the stuff ive brought from here i got in the sale always bag a bargain and the reward points which I forget to use also save you a decent amount of money!!!
Judas Sinned 5 star review on 12th March 2021 Judas Sinned 5 star review on 12th March 2021 Judas Sinned 5 star review on 12th March 2021 Judas Sinned 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Judas Sinned is rated 4.87 based on 1,825 reviews