Judas Sinned Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Judas Sinned

Tell us how Judas Sinned made you happy

"Really good quality, had a issue with the first top i ordered but they were very quick in sorting this out and exchanging the item."
"Good quality clothing and it’s just what I was looking for"
"I bought a denim jacket for my partner for his birthday. The jacket was really good quality and looked really good. Unfortunately it was a little bit small for my partner. When I went to return the jacket to exchange for a larger size the larger sizes were out of stock. Looking at the returns note I realised that the returns policy is within 14 days (I stupidly assumed it would be 30 days) and it was already beyond this date. I emailed Judas Sinned and they really kindly still gave me a refund saying they wouldn't expect me to keep merchandise that was of no use to me. The garment itself was really nice and the customer service was absolutely brilliant. I will definately be ordering more from this great company as my partner is a big fan of the clothes."
Hi there!

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback, it's so nice to hear that you're happy with your overall experience whilst shopping with us! I'm always happy to help in any way that I can!

Have a fantastic week!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Iv only recently purchased this brand and to say I’m more than satisfied would be a total understatement! The range is fantastic! The delivery time is on point! I can’t wait to sample other garments outside T-Shirts as Iv purchased around 6 in last few weeks. I go to gym and find a truly fitted T-Shirt very hard. Iv previously used father and son garments and although fit is great, the after care once washed I found they loose there fit. Another main reason I moved brand was down to the customer service F&S offers which is less than below average. I’m definitely going to purchase more and next purchase will be jeans!! They look very similar to F&S fit so let’s see how they turn out. Massive pat on back guys! Great brand, perfect fit! Kind regards, Gareth Beckwith Managing Director Shear Bespoke Inkedin Hairline Crown to Cuff Tailoring"
Hi Gareth,

Thank you so much for this incredible feedback, you've put a big smile on my face! I'll be sure to pass this onto all of our team as well as they'll love to hear this!

Have a fantastic week!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Ordered a few times ,the last time I ordered 6 tops,1 was ripped and another was the wrong item ..white long sleeve hoody ordered,recieved a short sleeve hoody !!contacted Judas sinned,sent photos of the items..not very helpful at all. 1 of the items was a xmas gift to some1 ..how disappointed would you be. I didn want a refund just the correct item,judas sinned not very helpful at all...lovely logo and design on stuff...awful customer service"
"Great clothes"
Hi Henry,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback! We really appreciate it!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Great quality clothing, unique. Postage and prices are acceptable and will continue to order in the future. Very pleased with my products 👍😁"
Hi Saxon,

Thank you so much for leaving us this incredible feedback, we really appreciate it! I'll be sure to pass all of this onto the relevant teams as they'll love to hear this!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Quick ish delivery okay"
HI Andrew,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it as it will enable us to improve our shipping and delivery times in the future. If you'd like to give us some further information about your delivery, feel free to drop an email to our support team and we'll be more than happy to discuss this further with you.

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"The clothes are are amazing quality and fit perfectly. Shipping was faster than expected and it was a great service altogether!"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We're so thrilled that you're happy with everything!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Looked through every designer shop and couldnt find a shirt "different from the rest" Discovered JUDAS SINNED and am absolutely delighted with the price and the fine detail. I loved the metal tag sewn on the back"
Hi Victoria,

Thank you so much for this incredible feedback, we're so thrilled you love your items! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto our design team as they'll love to hear this!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Very low quality products, specialy for the price you charge, very very low quality cotton is used.. would of refunded all of the items but gave them away to family.."
Hi Luke,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback and we're so sorry that you weren't happy with your items.

We will of course, use the feedback to greatly improve our products in the future and we'd love it if you could email our support team if you'd like to discuss this further with us as we always want to make sure that our customers are happy both with our products and with their experience whilst shopping with us.

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Love the style and the fit is great I love the brand so much I even got a tattoo over the logo 😁"
Hi Derek,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, we're so thrilled you love the brand!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"I really like the style of judas sinned."
Hi Julio,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback, we're so thrilled you like our style!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Great products Great quality Great customer service Quick to deliver"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We're so happy that you're happy with your items and our service. I'll be sure to pass this onto all of the relevant teams as they'll love to hear this.

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"Prompt delivery and absolute quality item,will definitely be purchasing again"
Hi Darren,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We're so thrilled you are happy with everything!

Dan @ Judas Sinned Clothing
"amazing service, exchanged a top for a different size, really speedy, no issues, t shirt is perfect looks great, fully recomend !"
Hi there!

Thank you so much for this incredible feedback, we're so thrilled that you are happy with your item and our service! I'll be sure to pass this feedback onto our team!

"Excellent jacket"
Judas Sinned is rated 4.38 based on 17 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access