Judas Sinned Reviews

GORTON ROAD
POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER

Tell us how Judas Sinned made you happy
Amazing style's of clothing glad I came across them
Bought the half black/white T-shirt that I had been eyeing for a while. Easy to use website with quick payment and super efficient delivery of the item a few days early. And most importantly, the T-shirt fits perfectly and looks and feels great.
I ordered a pair of pants and they are perfect . I’m very particular about pants and the fit is absolutely perfect . They are perfect length and most of all they are roomy in the groin area . So , your not feeling constricted in that area . Quality products .
Fantastic quality clothing good prices and great delivery
Excellent customer service and quality clothes
Well , amazing style, fit and comfort . I now have around 9 tops , 2 jackets and a hoody courtesy of Judas sinned absolutely love the clothes they make and you won't be let down by the brand. 5*
good service best brand
My shirt was just what I was looking for
Super quick delivery and free as well!
Always the best quality products and best customer care. Can not recommend them enough. Have since got friends buying from them too
Good quality products
My items from Judas sinned fitted brilliantly jeans were true to size and the T-shirt I bought was relaxed fit which I wanted when asked for how I wanted to fit I listened to you guys and you were spot on, my order came very quick and I’m so pleased with what I received massive thanks to your team at Judas sinned would love to buy from you again ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ Keep it up guys the pricing also was affordable for the quality ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
My order was processed and delivered quickly. Clothes were great
The product was absolutely amazing quality. The material soft and luxurious. Price wise it does not dissapoint. Customer service I was happy with and received my product quick and sufficient. I am very happy with the product and Judas Sinned clothing.
Great clothes Great price Great service
It‘s Perfect. Design, Qualität and Service. Very Good Brand und Good Prices๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Brilliant customer service, fast delivery. Quality clothing with an alternative edge!
Excellent quality products, price could be a bit more competitive with other brands as items are a bit more pricey than other brands. Saying that you only get what you pay for and quality is good. The only criticism I'd have about the returns policy is that no free returns are offered unless a garment is faulty.
Good quality, well priced and very attractive looking clothing
Love your clothes line ๐Ÿ˜ wicked styles ๐Ÿ‘ great detail to all pieces