Judas Sinned Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Judas Sinned

Tell us how Judas Sinned made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Super Quick delivery, perfect size and the design was just what my boyfriend liked!!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Customer service is quick to respond, helpful and very professional, helping me with my order and returns. Returns were processed same day within hours of the package arrives."
"From start to finish my purchase was very easy navigating through the website. The quality of the printed tees are fantastic especially the attention to detail. Will be making more purchase for sure."
"Proper quality clobber! The quality and attention to detail is top draw. Especially like the little metal badge on the back which I didn’t even see was on it. Nice..! Real Nice!"
"The clothes are always perfect for ! Great quality ! And always look the part ! Judas sinned rocks ! No1 clothing brand"
"Amazing clothes top quality ! My fav brand by a country mile ! Keep up the work"
"Easy to use website, updated all the way along, arrived on time and the tracksuit and tee-shirt were great, thank you."
"Found on Facebook ordered a t-shirt and love it so will be ordering more, great quality and price"
"Top class clothing! Absolutely shopping with judas sinned in the future!"
"Top class clothing! Absolutely shopping with judas sinned in the future!!"
"I have been buying Judas Sinned for past three years now and mainly only buy and wear Judas Sinned now, love the fit and comfort and style always Literally from going out, casual on weekend, jackets,gym and even on holidays and swim wear. Judas brand and logo has been mentioned by everyone I know I think now and related to me as all I wear πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜‚ Customer service has been faultless, only on one occasion I’ve had to return something due to my mistake ordering wrong size and was very promptly dealt with. And even the help I’ve had via email when I’ve had issue once with my PayPal not working and missed out on one of the many special offers and discounts mailed to me as a disciple/member πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ€˜πŸ»β˜ οΈ Already eagerly awaiting the next batch of new designs 🀘🏻"
"I have used Judas sinned for a couple years now and am always blown away with the quality of there clothing and speed of delivery, clothes are always setting a trend and I am constantly asked where I get my clothes from"
"I love the brand and the clothes best fit and so comfortable great service"
"Purchased at top for my Son he is really pleased it fits perfectly and it's good quality. I was very happy with the service provided. Well definitely buy more items from here."
"All the clothes ive brought from here have been lovely and really great quality. Ill deffo be making more purchases!"
"Love these T-shirt’s HOWEVER bring back the looser neck/scoop neck for those who workout and need a looser neck but not a bigger stomach area! Having to buy a bigger size to fit the neck area but bigger than I’d like on the stomach ."
"Great quality Prompt delivery"
"Fantastic stylish clothes. Super quality! Very friendly stuff in Bristol shop.The web is nice and easy to use. Shipping is fast and everything is packed professional. Love Judas Sinned's crose! ... There could be more XXL size!"
"5 star quality"
"Fast delivery and safe to buy from , good quality clothes I’ve got nothing to say about the returns policy as why would you send anything back it’s too good πŸ‘πŸ»"
Judas Sinned is rated 4.79 based on 130 reviews