JR Cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JR Cleaning
"Really happy with the service I received"
"Excellent job carpets look like new again"
"Have used this company to clean my windows for years and don't have any complaints! Reliable and prompt service."
"Great job done cleaning and clearing all our gutters. Efficient and friendly service."
"We used this company for an End of Tenancy clean and were so impressed with the work carried out. The whole team was professional, friendly and the whole house was spotless within the agreed time frame. Great service."
"Jamie did a fantastic job clearing and repairing our guttering. We have had issues with leaks for a while now but this seems to have been completely resolved at last! Thank you"
"Managed to get a large red wine stain out of my lounge carpet. Friendly, professional service."
"I contacted J R Cleaning to clean my roof. Will definitely use them again, the roof looks great and no more moss clogging up the gutters. No mess left behind either! Professional service."
"Used this company for cleaning my driveway and patio. Very happy with the service provided and impressed with the results."
"Prompt, professional service. Would recommend."
"Thank you JR Cleaning for getting my carpets looking as good as new in time for Christmas. Great service!"
"Jamie come out to clean my driveway he done a excellent job was very professional would use again Thank you"
"Very pleased with the cleaning would recommend to friends."
"This is the second time i have used jr cleaning always very professional and friendly."
"We booked JR Cleaning to clean our upholstery. wow what a difference it looks brand new again."
"I booked Jamie to clean my gutters he was on time done a fantastic job very good value for money .very pleased"
"Really pleased with the cleaning and service provided by JR Cleaning . Thank you"
"Excellent service my carpets look like new and smell great will recommend to family and friends."
JR Cleaning is rated 5.00 based on 38 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!