Jparkers.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jparkers.co.uk

Tell us how Jparkers.co.uk made you happy
Superbly healthy 'Cool Wave' Pansies delivered within the quoted time parameters. No problems here!!!
I have been using Parkers for more than 10 years and in that time have had only 2 occasions to complain about anything. On both occasions I e-mailed them and was sent replacements within days. I have nothing but praise for the staff and the company as a whole.
Ive bought a mini tree 26 years age as a remembrance to my farhers dead this last year i ordered acer palmatum and cherry tree The acer was dry and leaves curled up i tried to repot it .but has died im very disappointed . I was going to order more plants today but this has put me off . Mrs linda bain .
Good bulbs and shrubs to enhance my garden!
Used before always happy with prices and quality
I’ve ordered off jparkers for a few years only had one batch of bad plants so I took photos of them and a email saying how upset I was I received a email from them a day later telling me they will send me more plants and a refund no company is perfect but it’s what they do to make there mistakes right but jparkers have always been my favourite place to order plants..
Garden plants brought off them always very good and excellent service
the plant i bought do not flower and they are sending me another without hesitation
have been using this company for at least 30 years and have always found them reliable and fair
Jparkers.co.uk is rated 2.92 based on 24 reviews