Jparkers.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jparkers.co.uk

Tell us how Jparkers.co.uk made you happy
Have used J Parkers for many years but never again I am famous with family and friends for many years for my hanging baskets,but this year they are absolute rubbish.I ordered giant fuschias not only did they arrive very late they were not giants, also the free Begonias they sent I only rescued 3 also on the delivery there were 3 parasites which when planted separately grew 2 foot high before I trashed them.
Should have read the reviews before giving my money away! This is a company that promises everything but gives nothing..... Purchased Antik Geraniums acknowledged order and told delivery albeit 3 weeks late did not arrive even when Hermes said delivered to my door, nothing arrived, called Parkers got the usual "Bullshi?" and agreed to repay my account, never happened nor will. This company has 2 garden centres turn over of 20 million and unable to deliver or supply anything of quality. I assume this is a revenue stream that keeps the cash flowing with nothing in return. Lets see what Manchester Office of fair trading has to say.
Ordered 18 euphobia silver fog on 27 April. When they weren't delivered I called and was told that they would be delivered the following week. Three weeks later I called again and was told that they would be delivered the first week of June. Much too late for planting hanging baskets. Finally received a letter 0n 31 May posted second class advising that they were unable to fulfil my order. At the same time, I order some other plants. When delivered they were badly damaged and of very poor quality. I will never order plants from J Parkers again.
OMG - why didn't I check the reviews before ordering! Ordered 4 paacks of delphinium plug plants - when I open them I almost laughed they were so bad. Most had one or, at most, 2 pale leaves on long etiolated floppy stems. The roots are yellow and soft, not white and vibrant. Several plants had nothing on them at all - no leaves no stems. Absolute rubbish. Family run? By who, the Corleones? I got some free freesia bulbs, even JParker couldn't mess them up.! Don't use!
Rubbish quality plants when arrived. Won’t be buying from here Again
Rang to complain about disgusting state of plants sent, asked to send photos and email, rang up and was told the eail and photos had been received. Rang agian after no reply, stated the complaint was being looked at. Rang again, was told they had alot of emails to get through. Email sent again asking when complaint will be sorted. No reply. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Ordered plugs and like other reviewers the plants were half dead and look unlikely to survive. Most have well developed roots but shoots and leaves are in a poor state.
Its a shame there is no facility to post pictures on this review site. If we could you would really see the rubbish parkers laughingly sell as plants.I purchased an Acer palmatum 'Ukigumo'. It arrived dying with mould all over the foliage. Two extremely weak, sickly, upright stems 1.8cm apart, 10-15 cm dead dead wood at the top. Roots growing out of the bottom of the pot and liverwort growing all over the compost, a certain sign of over watering. Poor thing has no chance of surviving. The nursery who grew this and worse still had the !$$"***%(**^^) gall to send it out are truly appalling. Disgusting nursery practice and parkers to blame. There is clearly no quality assessment or control anywhere.
Terrible Service. Did not deliver on time. Staff were rude. Cancelled my order and it took ages and a lot of emails to get my money back. Do not use.
Awful service. Did not deliver within the stated 28 days, communication by customer services is poor. Insisted on delivery to property, even though I informed them I would no longer be there and, as they had not delivered within the 28 days, would like a refund. They want me to pay to send their plants back. Have emailed the manager for a refund.
FACT - Purchased 2 standard roses and planted the in accordance with Parker’s advise page. FACT they died. FACT I called them and they said send photos and an explanation. FACT I did this. FACT I chased them by phone and they said they were inundated with returns and it would take some time to respond. FACT that was months ago and nothing heard from them. FACT Parker’s are obviously unscrupulous merchants.
Jparkers.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 25 reviews