Jparkers.co.uk Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Jparkers.co.uk
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Jparkers.co.uk?

Tell us how Jparkers.co.uk made you happy

"Terrible Service. Did not deliver on time. Staff were rude. Cancelled my order and it took ages and a lot of emails to get my money back. Do not use."
Are you Jparkers.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awful service. Did not deliver within the stated 28 days, communication by customer services is poor. Insisted on delivery to property, even though I informed them I would no longer be there and, as they had not delivered within the 28 days, would like a refund. They want me to pay to send their plants back. Have emailed the manager for a refund."
"Good bulbs and shrubs to enhance my garden!"
"Used before always happy with prices and quality"
"FACT - Purchased 2 standard roses and planted the in accordance with Parker’s advise page. FACT they died. FACT I called them and they said send photos and an explanation. FACT I did this. FACT I chased them by phone and they said they were inundated with returns and it would take some time to respond. FACT that was months ago and nothing heard from them. FACT Parker’s are obviously unscrupulous merchants."
"I’ve ordered off jparkers for a few years only had one batch of bad plants so I took photos of them and a email saying how upset I was I received a email from them a day later telling me they will send me more plants and a refund no company is perfect but it’s what they do to make there mistakes right but jparkers have always been my favourite place to order plants.."
"I ordered some garden ready cosmos plants, and I am sure they left J Parker in great condition, however it looked like the delivery company had literally shaken the box! Poor little plants were in a right mess!!"
"Garden plants brought off them always very good and excellent service"
"They have a good range of plants and many special offers."
"the plant i bought do not flower and they are sending me another without hesitation"
"have been using this company for at least 30 years and have always found them reliable and fair"
Jparkers.co.uk is rated 3.33 based on 12 reviews