Jparkers.co.uk Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Jparkers.co.uk
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Jparkers.co.uk?

Tell us how Jparkers.co.uk made you happy

"Rubbish quality plants when arrived. Won’t be buying from here Again"
Are you Jparkers.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Rang to complain about disgusting state of plants sent, asked to send photos and email, rang up and was told the eail and photos had been received. Rang agian after no reply, stated the complaint was being looked at. Rang again, was told they had alot of emails to get through. Email sent again asking when complaint will be sorted. No reply. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"Ordered plugs and like other reviewers the plants were half dead and look unlikely to survive. Most have well developed roots but shoots and leaves are in a poor state."
"Its a shame there is no facility to post pictures on this review site. If we could you would really see the rubbish parkers laughingly sell as plants.I purchased an Acer palmatum 'Ukigumo'. It arrived dying with mould all over the foliage. Two extremely weak, sickly, upright stems 1.8cm apart, 10-15 cm dead dead wood at the top. Roots growing out of the bottom of the pot and liverwort growing all over the compost, a certain sign of over watering. Poor thing has no chance of surviving. The nursery who grew this and worse still had the !$$"***%(**^^) gall to send it out are truly appalling. Disgusting nursery practice and parkers to blame. There is clearly no quality assessment or control anywhere."
"Terrible Service. Did not deliver on time. Staff were rude. Cancelled my order and it took ages and a lot of emails to get my money back. Do not use."
"Awful service. Did not deliver within the stated 28 days, communication by customer services is poor. Insisted on delivery to property, even though I informed them I would no longer be there and, as they had not delivered within the 28 days, would like a refund. They want me to pay to send their plants back. Have emailed the manager for a refund."
"Good bulbs and shrubs to enhance my garden!"
"Used before always happy with prices and quality"
"FACT - Purchased 2 standard roses and planted the in accordance with Parker’s advise page. FACT they died. FACT I called them and they said send photos and an explanation. FACT I did this. FACT I chased them by phone and they said they were inundated with returns and it would take some time to respond. FACT that was months ago and nothing heard from them. FACT Parker’s are obviously unscrupulous merchants."
"I’ve ordered off jparkers for a few years only had one batch of bad plants so I took photos of them and a email saying how upset I was I received a email from them a day later telling me they will send me more plants and a refund no company is perfect but it’s what they do to make there mistakes right but jparkers have always been my favourite place to order plants.."
"I ordered some garden ready cosmos plants, and I am sure they left J Parker in great condition, however it looked like the delivery company had literally shaken the box! Poor little plants were in a right mess!!"
"Garden plants brought off them always very good and excellent service"
"They have a good range of plants and many special offers."
"the plant i bought do not flower and they are sending me another without hesitation"
"have been using this company for at least 30 years and have always found them reliable and fair"
Jparkers.co.uk is rated 2.75 based on 16 reviews