Jparkers.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jparkers.co.uk

How would you rate Jparkers.co.uk?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lynda

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jparkers.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I’ve ordered off jparkers for a few years only had one batch of bad plants so I took photos of them and a email saying how upset I was I received a email from them a day later telling me they will send me more plants and a refund no company is perfect but it’s what they do to make there mistakes right but jparkers have always been my favourite place to order plants.."
Graham Willis
"Garden plants brought off them always very good and excellent service"
"They have a good range of plants and many special offers."
Edward Scott
"the plant i bought do not flower and they are sending me another without hesitation"
Jparkers.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews