Jparkers.co.uk Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Jparkers.co.uk

How would you rate Jparkers.co.uk ?

"Everything!!"
"Used before always happy with prices and quality"
"FACT - Purchased 2 standard roses and planted the in accordance with Parker’s advise page. FACT they died. FACT I called them and they said send photos and an explanation. FACT I did this. FACT I chased them by phone and they said they were inundated with returns and it would take some time to respond. FACT that was months ago and nothing heard from them. FACT Parker’s are obviously unscrupulous merchants."
"I’ve ordered off jparkers for a few years only had one batch of bad plants so I took photos of them and a email saying how upset I was I received a email from them a day later telling me they will send me more plants and a refund no company is perfect but it’s what they do to make there mistakes right but jparkers have always been my favourite place to order plants.."
"Garden plants brought off them always very good and excellent service"
"They have a good range of plants and many special offers."
"the plant i bought do not flower and they are sending me another without hesitation"
Jparkers.co.uk is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews