JP Air Conditioning Reviews

of reviewers recommend JP Air Conditioning
Telephone
Read JP Air Conditioning Reviews

About JP Air Conditioning:

We supply a wide range of air conditioning solutions for both commercial and domestic customers as well as the ever growing number of businesses that work from a home office. We offer a friendly, fast and reliable service that you will find is very competitively priced with extensive hardware warranties.

We can help you with your air conditioning needs throughout London and Kent. We have the knowledge and expertise to install and service air conditioning systems at all kinds of premises – from small domestic homes to large construction sites. We also offer a call out service and repairs.

02083331191

info@jpaircon.com

53 Homesdale Road, , Bromley

Tell us how JP Air Conditioning made you happy
Great professional and friendly service at a good price - what more do you need? David Cordery Max Communications Ltd
Thank you David for your kind review, we are glad you are happy with the service you received.
I use JP Air Conditioning for both my business premise and also now my own flat. Service is always professional, thoughtful and careful. Thanks in particular to Adam for his recent removal, re-install and service of my domestic unit. He explains what's going on to me, takes great care and is a pleasure to work with. Overall I'd give more than 5* if I could. Thanks also to the reservations team and Jacques over the years.
Thank you Christopher for your kind review, it is greatly appreciated and we are glad you continue to be happy with the service we provide.
Recently, Mike, one of the technicians from JP Air Conditioning came by for a call-out appointment to assess the issue we are currently having with our air conditioining unit. He was extremely knowledgable and quickly determined what the issue was and the best way to go about fixing it. Shortly after our initial visit, I was contacted by the office to set up my follow up visit to have my air conditioning unit fixed. Everyone at JP Air Conditioning that I have had the pleasure of dealing with (Harriet, Karen, Mike, Max, etc) have all been so extremely kind, courteous, helpful and professional and are an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first time you call and up until your appointment has been completed, they walk you through every step of what they will be doing, how the charges will be incurred and they answer any and all questions you may have. It is so refreshing to work with a company and their employees who just keep you in the loop every step of the way, so that there are no surprises. We are really looking forward to our unit being fixed at our upcoming appointment. I am very thankful to everyone at JP Air Conditioning for the 5 star service they provide. :)
Thank you Holly for your kind review, it is greatly appreciated and we hope to continue to look after your air conditioning in the future.
Professional and efficient service. We were very pleased with their work fixing and servicing our air conditioning unit. I would not hesitate to recommend
Thank you for your kind review, it is greatly appreciated. We hope to do business with you again in the future.
Good service and prices Would recommend
Thank you for your kind review - it is really appreciated.
We have had two air con units installed at our property over the last 5 years. The first unit was installed around 2016 in our bedroom and the second unit was added last year in our home gym. In our bedroom we had the Mitsubishi Heavy 2.5kW unit and in the gym we had the Mitsubishi Heavy 3.5kW unit installed. Both units are fantastic and have had no issues. Both have been very handy during the summer and winter months. I am glad we chose JP Air Conditioning to purchase and install our units. The company is very easy to deal with and the installations were carried out to the highest standard. I would recommend this company highly.
Thank you for your kind review - it is really appreciated.
Very thorough Very efficient
Thank you David for your kind review, it is greatly appreciated.
Absolutely fantastic. We ended up with an urgent issue thanks to some not so great contractors and JP jumped in and resolved the issue. The ladies in the office were fantastic and dealt with everything quickly and efficiently. The engineer who attended site was thorough and competent, helping use resolve the issue and even had a call from the management to ensure that we fully understood the works required. Honestly couldn't recommend more.
Thank you for your kind review Anna-Marie, it is really appreciated. We are glad you are happy with the service you received from us.
Very good, friendly and professional service. Delivered on time and within the agreed budget. Strongly recommended.
Thank you for your kind review, it is much appreciated. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
Very happy with the service provided by JP. The process was straightforward and the engineers were professional and courteous. My flat was left very clean and tidy and I am delighted with the system installed.
Thank you very much for your kind review, we are glad you are happy with the service received from us and hope to do business with you again.
Excellent service from both the office and the engineers.
Thank you for your kind review, it is really appreciated. We are glad you are happy with the service received.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Very respectful and courteous installers who did a fantastic job for us. Highly recommended. Thanks JP and Co.
Prompt and efficient service, including the office admin (quote, payment, report, receipt) and from the engineer. Courteous and expert.
Thank you for your kind review - it is much appreciated. We are glad you are happy with the service you received from us and hope to do business with you again in the future.
Very good, clean, fast and friendly service
Thank you for your kind review, it is much appreciated. We hope to do business with you again.
Excellent service during difficult times (covid-19) from quote to completion the staff followed strict social distancing, worked fast efficiently and tidily and I would recommend JP Air Conditioning 100%. Good quality product with expert fitting and a very cost effective servicing package to guarantee the warranty. 10/10
Thank you for your kind review, Louise. We are glad you are happy with the service received and hope you enjoy your new system.
JP AirCon fitted my system today. A 3.5kw Panasonic unit in my lounge with the piping going through the adjacent porch to the wall above the garage roof for the condenser fitting. All done very tidily and working perfectly. Efficient and friendly dealings with Lisa in the office and JP himself who visited and planned the installation. The friendly fitter Adam is very proficient and helpful. Quality job at a reasonable price. Recommended!
Thank you very much Simon for your review. We are glad you are happy with the service you received and hope to continue doing business with you in the future.
I contacted JP Air Conditioning about the installation of Aircon (for heating and cooling) into a garden room. JP came out for a site survey and were quick to provide a quote which I later accepted. They were also quick to provide me further PDF information on the actual unit quoted for, and to answer any questions that I had. There was no pressure selling or anything - which as a personal customer is good - clearly they are good at what they do and that sells itself. My installation was fairly simple as it was a greenfield environment with only a few metres between the internal and external units, and was completed in around a day. The staff at JP are brilliant; everyone I dealt with has been a pleasure to talk to. They are genuinely great people and the installation engineer was neat, tidy, and a nice guy to have on my property. The work was completed really well, and he took as much time as I needed to talk me through the use of the unit, and the smart control that had been included in the installation too. Nothing seemed hurried, it was almost like a friend helping another friend for the day so I could not have asked for more. I can't recommend JP highly enough; it can be a bit nerve-racking spending not an inconsequential amount of money with a company you haven't had first-hand experience of, however I'm glad I went ahead with JP as the service from start to finish has been great. Keep it up!
Hi Simon, we are glad you are happy with the service received from us and thank you for your review, it is really appreciated.
Happy with the service
Many thanks for your review, it is much appreciated!
Very impressed with guy who came out to survey/quote as the house is 18th century with a conservation order in place and there was some doubt as to whether or not we could even have a system. The installation was messy because of the age of the house, but we had been warned about this so were able to prepare. The last 2 weeks have been a case of getting used to the system and tailoring it to suit, but we are very pleased and can't wait to remove the old boiler & radiators.
Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated!
JP Conditioning were very professional and helpful.
Thank you for your kind review, it is appreciated!
This is a follow up. All outstanding contact and work has now been completed and I am very happy with the end result
David - thank you for your updated review. We are pleased we have got this misunderstanding resolved for you and hope to continue working with you going forward.
JP Air Conditioning is rated 4.80 based on 30 reviews