JP Air Conditioning Reviews

of reviewers recommend JP Air Conditioning
Telephone
Read JP Air Conditioning Reviews

About JP Air Conditioning:

We supply a wide range of air conditioning solutions for both commercial and domestic customers as well as the ever growing number of businesses that work from a home office. We offer a friendly, fast and reliable service that you will find is very competitively priced with extensive hardware warranties.

We can help you with your air conditioning needs throughout London and Kent. We have the knowledge and expertise to install and service air conditioning systems at all kinds of premises – from small domestic homes to large construction sites. We also offer a call out service and repairs.

02083331191

info@jpaircon.com

53 Homesdale Road

Tell us how JP Air Conditioning made you happy
They will not contact me to confirm that the large brickwork hole they have left covered with a board on my wall will be bricked up and put back to the way it was. All it takes is a phone call but I have left messages 3 times now and no response. Guess I shouldn't have paid up front.
Following our recent conversations, thank you for confirming that this matter is now resolved for you David. We apologise again, for the time it took to respond to your call during the recent heatwave. As confirmed, we don't carry out brick work or remedial works as part of our installs but I understand that the contact we provided you with has already been to restore the brickwork for you
Thank you David for your updated 5 star review. We are glad all issues have been fully resolved to your satisfaction.
JP Air Conditioning is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews