JP Pharmacy Reviews

London

Click Here

Tell us how JP Pharmacy made you happy

Telephone
"Have enjoyed using this product, it leaves skin feeling deep cleansed and smooth. Good value for money and excellent service from supplier."
"Fast delivery during busy Christmas period."
"Great find fragrances you want and can choose the size bottle without having to change the page. Quick delivery and great offers. Always my first choice"
"I found the perfume I wanted for a great price. My order arrived really quickly, packed very carefully, and included a free sample of something I've since grown rather fond of. Thanks so much, JP Pharmacy!"
"Fast delivery and amazing prices!"
"Fast delivery"
"Extremely fast service. Very impressed."
"Most helpful chemist and staff."
"Very quick delivery excellent service"
"Brilliant service."
"I was looking for a Guerlain product. This site came up and I was concerned it would not be the original product as I have not used this site before. However, when I looked at the site properly and saw the types of products it sells, I decided to give it a go. The product is genuine and it arrived within a couple of days. I am very happy to have found this site for my cosmetics."
"Genuine products and super fast delivery"
"Good price & swift delivery of an eau de toilette difficult to find elsewhere."
"On point, in every way from ordering through to delivering of goods. Definitely use again, first class."
"Easy website too use. Found what I needed and fast delivery. What more could i ask for."
"Just very pleased with the quickness of order completion"
"I love the 'Hi Heald'. Really! JP Pharmacy is just excellent - communication concerning despatch, amazingly swift delivery, remarkable prices! I am so glad to find this company. Thank-you!"
"Quick delivery and fab prices on fragrances"
"Friendly, helpful and prompt service."
"I ordered on line it was very simple to complete, I received an email to say it was being delivered and all this took less than 48 hours, excellent service"
JP Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 329 reviews