JP Pharmacy Reviews

sahilkanani@hotmail.co.uk

139 Camden High Street
London

Tell us how JP Pharmacy made you happy
I love Elizabeth Arden Green Tea & Honey Drops body cream & usually buy from Amazon as their prices are generally cheaper than anywhere else. This time I searched for a cheaper seller & came across your website. Wow! The price was far lower than any other seller & I thought this must be a mistake or the product was a cheap imitation. I almost turned my back but continued with the purchase reasoning that I wouldn't lose much if it proved to be a con. I found quite the opposite was true as, from the initial online purchase to delivery, the whole process was exceptional. The website is so easy to use and I was kept informed of the status of the order right up to the actual delivery to my door (a very speedy delivery). On opening the box my last doubt was dispelled when I found the product was genuine & I was delighted. Your service was excellent and I would recommend you without hesitation.
Great service, speddy delivery and great price too:)
Have enjoyed using this product, it leaves skin feeling deep cleansed and smooth.
Good value for money and excellent service from supplier.
Fast delivery during busy Christmas period.
Great find fragrances you want and can choose the size bottle without having to change the page. Quick delivery and great offers. Always my first choice
I found the perfume I wanted for a great price. My order arrived really quickly, packed very carefully, and included a free sample of something I've since grown rather fond of. Thanks so much, JP Pharmacy!
Fast delivery and amazing prices!
Fast delivery
Extremely fast service. Very impressed.
Most helpful chemist and staff.
Very quick delivery excellent service
Brilliant service.
I was looking for a Guerlain product. This site came up and I was concerned it would not be the original product as I have not used this site before. However, when I looked at the site properly and saw the types of products it sells, I decided to give it a go. The product is genuine and it arrived within a couple of days. I am very happy to have found this site for my cosmetics.
Genuine products and super fast delivery
Good price & swift delivery of an eau de toilette difficult to find elsewhere.
On point, in every way from ordering through to delivering of goods. Definitely use again, first class.
Easy website too use. Found what I needed and fast delivery. What more could i ask for.
Just very pleased with the quickness of order completion
I love the 'Hi Heald'. Really! JP Pharmacy is just excellent - communication concerning despatch, amazingly swift delivery, remarkable prices! I am so glad to find this company. Thank-you!
Quick delivery and fab prices on fragrances
JP Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 331 reviews