JP Pharmacy Reviews

sahilkanani@hotmail.co.uk

139 Camden High Street
London

Tell us how JP Pharmacy made you happy
Excellent service. Prompt delivery and no fuss. I would wholeheartedly recommend this website .
Great price and very fast delivery. Excellent.
This was the only place I found the particular mascara I wanted. Delivery was swift and the product was perfect. No complaints, this site is efficient and I would definitely use them again
I was delighted with the service. I ordered in the afternoon and my order arrived the next morning. I would definitely order from them again
Good price & Prompt delivery we will buy again.
Really good price. Quick delivery. Very happy with the product. I don't tend to write reviews but I was very pleased and found it to be very good value.
Great price, quick delivery. Very happy!
Great shopping experience, speedy delivery. Delivered by Royal Mail who are the most reliable delivery service
I love Elizabeth Arden Green Tea & Honey Drops body cream & usually buy from Amazon as their prices are generally cheaper than anywhere else. This time I searched for a cheaper seller & came across your website. Wow! The price was far lower than any other seller & I thought this must be a mistake or the product was a cheap imitation. I almost turned my back but continued with the purchase reasoning that I wouldn't lose much if it proved to be a con. I found quite the opposite was true as, from the initial online purchase to delivery, the whole process was exceptional. The website is so easy to use and I was kept informed of the status of the order right up to the actual delivery to my door (a very speedy delivery). On opening the box my last doubt was dispelled when I found the product was genuine & I was delighted. Your service was excellent and I would recommend you without hesitation.
Good product at a price cheaper than Heathrow duty free!
Great service, speddy delivery and great price too:)
Have enjoyed using this product, it leaves skin feeling deep cleansed and smooth.
Good value for money and excellent service from supplier.
Fast delivery during busy Christmas period.
Great find fragrances you want and can choose the size bottle without having to change the page. Quick delivery and great offers. Always my first choice
I found the perfume I wanted for a great price. My order arrived really quickly, packed very carefully, and included a free sample of something I've since grown rather fond of. Thanks so much, JP Pharmacy!
Fast delivery and amazing prices!
Fast delivery
Extremely fast service. Very impressed.
Most helpful chemist and staff.
Very quick delivery excellent service
JP Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 331 reviews